Who is She?

A Journey to Forever ( Life Is Too Short Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose's POV

"Hey, how are you? Welcome back to Korea babe!" I kissed her on her cheeks.

"It feels really good to be back home after a very long time. Thank you so much babe for doing this for me."

"Anything for you besides you know why Im doing this too." She nodded.

"so what's the update about them now?"

"Lisa knew the whole truth now. As what we expect from Jennie, if I didn't show up it will take forever for her to tell Lisa."

"That girl! She's wasting so much time."

" Well I guess it's because of Irene at the same time too. But now they broke up. Irene found out eventually. I think she asked Jennie if she still loves Lisa and of course, we know how much she loves Lisa."

"How's the meeting with Seulgi?"

"It's great! I met Irene there too. I wasn't expecting her but I felt like Lisa, her mind forgets but not the heart. I'm sorry babe but I kind of flirted with Seulgi. I just wanted to test Irene. You know getting rid of Irene, will help us more."

"I trust you babe. As long as I don't see it and you don't truly fell for her, I'm okay." 

"Of course, I won't. My heart only belongs solely to you." Then I kissed her on her lips. She turns so red. This girl never fails to make my heart beats so fast. 

"Do you think it's time for me to show up now?" 

"Let's wait for a little bit babe." 

 

"Hey Rose, who's the special someone huh?" Jennie asked while we are walking on Seulgi's office.

"Well she's just a good friend of mine. So what's new about you and Lisa?"

"I think I messed it up. She's trying to know the reason why Irene and I break up and I ended up confessing that I still love her. Then I walked out, she followed me, we kissed and I said I'm not ready for us yet and I want her to leave me alone."

"What the heck Jennie? You're so stupid. Why did you say that?"

"I'm still confused and afraid. My heart barely survives when I left her and she forgets about me. What if this time, we got back and something happens again, I don't think I will be able to survive again." 

"What about Irene? Isn't she holding you back also?"

She shaked her head. "She loves Seulgi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter