I Hate Her

A Journey to Forever ( Life Is Too Short Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

"Lisa..... she lost her memories six years ago." Jennie said.

"How did you know that I lost my memories six years ago?" I asked. I'm super confused right now. Rose was telling me that me and Jennie were together before but how come? I know I've lost my memories but if we were truly together then why didn't she showed up? Is that the reason why I felt like I've known her for so long? Is it because my heart recognized her?

"I was in New Zealand that time."

"Well you mentioned that earlier. You went there to study and then Jisoo and you didn't workout because of that?"

"Wait, you and Jisoo? No, way. I know that you guise are just bestfriends.", Rose reacted.

"I'm sorry Lisa. The truth is that Jisoo is not my ex-girlfriend but she was my bestfriend."

"But why does the letter say so?"

"She did it on purpose for you not to find it out that way."

"So if Jisoo wasn't your ex, then ---"

"Yes, you were." I was so surprised by her revelation. 

"Then why did you guise keep it from me? And why didn't you showed up during those times? Did you cheat on me or something? 

"When I came back from New Zealand, you have totally forgotten about me. You and Jisoo were even together already. She begged me not to take you away from her and then when I saw how happy you were together, I just backed off."

"Jisoo what? She would never do that. She was one of the kindest person I know. She will never be selfish like that."

"I'm so sorry Lisa."

"No this is not true. You're lying.", I was so mad at what I've learned. I walked out far far away from her. A part of me doesn't want to believe in her but at the same time I knew deep down inside she was saying the truth. No wonder, I have this strong connection with Jennie. That's why it's easy for me to fall for her cause I have loved her before. I'm so frustrated too. Why the heck did she just backed off? She didn't even made an effort to fight for me. And now, showing off in my face how she loves Irene. I hate her. 

 

Seulgi's POV

When Irene went back home, I purposedly leave earlier in their house. It's just that a lot of our memories were triggering me and seeing her alive with someone else was just a double kill. I gave her, her old apartment keys. I bought that apartment secretly to surprise her but then the accident happen before I was able to give it to her. Now, she have to live there not with me but with Jennie, how unfair right? But at least she's going to be happy. That's what matter most to me. I was hurting a lot, I'm not gonna lie but seeing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter