The Bear Got Sick

A Journey to Forever ( Life Is Too Short Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

"It's because I still love you Lisa that's why we broke up!" Jennie frustratingly said in front of Lisa. I kind of witnessed everything when I was about to go back to my office. So that's the reason why Irene and her broke up. I wondered how's Irene coping up with it.

After Jennie's confession, she walked out and Lisa just stood there looking like an idiot. 

"Dumb Lisa, what are you doing? Go and follow her. You idiot" I yelled at her and then she quickly ran and followed Jennie. I shaked my head then goes back to my office. Irene and I shared a room in my office, of course it was set up like that because we love to see each other all the time before. When I entered my room, I felt like all my things were flying all over. Irene was definitely having tantrums. 

"Hey, Irene. What's the problem?" I softly said.

She opened her laptop and just ignored me. I walked closer to her.

"Talk to me please babe." opppss it accidentally slipped on my mouth. Then finally she looked at me but a killer one.

"Babe your face! What's all the flirting with that Rose Park?"

"Huh, I didn't flirt with her? She did. She was a cient, I can't be rude to her."

"Yeah right!" 

"Are you being jealous of her?"

She was in silence after my question. "Are you being jealous of her because she was with Jennie?"

Still no response. I sighed in frustration. I turned my back on her and was about to go back on my desk when she said.

"I'm not jealous of her because of Jennie, I was jealous because of you." She said shyly. I could tell that she was embarrassed.

I faced her again. "Do you feel anything towards me now?"

"I don't know. I'm so confused.", she lowered down her head. I can feel that she's struggling so I just let it go. At least, she got jealous of me right? That's a good sign right there. 

"Are you hungry now?" She nodded. "Come on, let's have lunch together!" I hold her hands and she just let me. God, how much I missed this hands. I'm so happy, I can die right now.. lol just kidding. 

Irene and I went on a lunch together. We actually had fun though I didn't bring up our past as I don't want her to feel uncomforatble. As soon as we came back, I started feeling unwell. Actually, I'm already like these a couple of days but I just ignored it. We are almost done for today when I felt someone was trying to wake me up. 

"Seulgi....seulgi...wake up. Are you okay?"

I responded with a very low voice. I tried to open my eyes but failed miserably. I'm really not feeling okay, like for real. Then I felt someone's hand on my forehead.

"Holy ! You're fever is so high." 

 

Irene's POV

After my jealousy scene, Seulgi and I went out for lunch. I'm so confused of myself right now. I got so jealous over her all the time but I wasn't sure if I do have feelings for her. Isn't just a couple of weeks, it's Jennie whom I loved? Though, we already talked today and everything was good between the two of us. Is it because I'm starting to become Irene again? Is it because my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter