Will You Marry Me?

A Journey to Forever ( Life Is Too Short Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

"What the heck Lisa slow down please!" I told Lisa on the other line. She was trying to tell me everything that happened to them. From Jennie's jealousy..to the hotel...the bar then the wild boar...then the cliff and "What?"

"Seulgi, I got all my memories back. I remembered everything now." She gladly said.

"Really? Are you 100% sure?"

"Yes, I am. I remembered now how we used to call each other Lili and Nini.. How Jennie and I met and how we have our first kiss and first-----"

"Alright enough Lisa. I believe you. You must really hit your head bad when you fell from the cliff." Irene hurt her head so bad I wondered if she'll have her memory back once she wakes up. 

"I'm so thankful with that boar and falling off the cliff though I wasn't that happy because of what happened to Jennie. She was hurt so bad trying to protect me."

I sighed. "We are so lame Lisa. Jennie and Irene protecting us..It's just---"

"I know I feel you Kang. Jennie was okay now though how about Irene?"

"We're still waiting for her to wake up." 

"Don't worry Kang. She'll be okay. Alright, I have to go now and I will double check if my Nini was awake now."

"Your so cheesy with that Nini thing... thanks for calling me. Let me know when you guise are back."

"Got it boss! We must get an incentive after a life-threaning buss trip."

"Yah Lisa! It's your fault that's why you guise get it trouble. You're such a chick magnet that's why so don't blame it on me. Bye!" 

I was very happy to hear that good news from Lisa. At least there is something good that is happening to my friend's life.

"Seulgi, how are you?"

"I'm okay unnie. Thank you for coming and staying here with me like old days."

"I'm sorry Seul that I was been around like I used to."

"Unnie, you don't have to apoligize. You have your own family now with ChungHa, it's about right to prioritize them. How is she, Does she know that you're here?"

"Of course, she knew. She even told me to stay as long as you needed me."

"Tell her Thank you when you get home. Im so afraid that she won------"

"Seulgi!", Irene's mom called me running towards me. "Seulgi, Irene.."

"What happened Eomma? What about Irene?" I'm so terrified right now.. What if she didn't make it.

She smiled. "She's awake now and she's looking for you." Oh my goodness, I'm so happy. I quickly ran to Irene's room.

"Irene?" 

She smiled. "Seulgi... Are you okay?"

"Are you kidding me?" I hold her hand. "You're the one who was badly injured. What did you do that?"

"The same reason why did you came to rescue me and fought those guise?" 

"I thought I'm gonna lose you again Irene. If that happened, I swear I'm gonna commit suicide and give this Jisoo's heart to somebody else."

"Yah, stupid dumb bear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter