In Denial

A Journey to Forever ( Life Is Too Short Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

"Oh my Gosh, Jennie. I didn't know. I'm so sorry.", Rose guilty said after Lisa walked out. 

"It's okay Rose. It's bound to happen anyways." 

"I'm so confused Jennie. So Jisoo asked you not to show yourself to Lisa. Then how come, you guise are together?"

"Jisoo wrote a letter telling her to come and find me after she died."

"At least she did the right thing this time. Now you guise can be together, just give Lisa some time."

"I have a girlfiend Rose. Turn out that my girlfiend is Seulgi's (Lisa's bestfriend) ex girlfriend. She also lost her memories and forget about her."

"What? That's super complicated!"

I nodded. "Indeed. I'm think I'm going crazy already!"

"So, do you love her more than Lisa? Sorry, I just can't imagine you loving someone else cause I witnessed how great your love is for Lisa."

"I honestly don't know Rose"

"You don't know or you don't want to hurt what's her name, your current girlfriend?"

"Joohyun. She was with me all these years, I don't want to lose her"

"Well you gotta choose as soon as possible. You can't have two people Jennie. But I know deep inside you knew who you wanted to be." 

"You're right Rose. Thank you so much." Then I hugged her.

She faced Jisoo's grave and what she said made me laughed. "You . It was all your fault. You know how much I shipped JenLisa and you made it sinked. Geez but I missed you girl. I hope you're resting in peace though you messed up big time."

Rose and I hanged out for a little bit more time to catch up. She said she's here for a business trip and after that, she'll be back to Canada. 

On my way to Joohyun's house, I've received a message from Joohyun. She said she will be in the apartment that Seulgi let her to use. When I came back, I saw her crying.

"Joohyun, why are you cry-----", and then I saw her holding Jisoo's letter. Of course! What a great day Jennie Kim. 

"When are you planning to tell me that Lisa was the one Jennie?" she asked.

I didn't respond to her. "Now, it make sense why I feel that there is something different between the two of you. Specially in your side Jennie." she added

Am I really that obvious? "I was going to tell you but I don't have the courage yet. I'm still waiting for a right timing. I felt like this is not the good time cause obviously a lot of things is happening in your life right now and I don't want to add more."

"Why did you lie Jennie? Why did you let us believe that Jisoo is really your ex-girlfriend."

"I don't have any choice that time. I don't want Lisa to know and even myself was so disoriented that time."

"You have the chance after that day. Do you still love her?"

Oh come on! Just kill me now. 

"Jennie Kim, do you still love her?", she yelled and repeated the question.

"I think, I do."

"Then what about me?"

"I'm sorry Joohyun. I'm so confused right now. I don't want to lose you but ...."

"But you want to be with her as well? Maybe it's just because, you are so used being with me that's why you don't want to lose me."

"I don't know."

"Let's just break up Jennie." Then she walked out and closed her room. What else could go wrong? I love my life! (in a sarcastic tone)

After our fight last night, I tried to talk to her but she refused. I know her, once she made up her mind, that's it! I called Rose and asked her if she knows a place where I can stay and she said there is one apartment vacant near her. I decided to stay away from Joohyun for the mean time while she's still mad. My bags and things were packed but she just didn't care.

"I'll be going now Joohyun. Just contact me if you need anything." I told her. She just continued on ignoring me. What a ! Well, it's my fault anyway. I should have told her the truth right away. 

I went to Rose's place and she was so happy to see me. "Rose, really? Are you that happy? Just want to remind you that I was here because Joohyun broke up with me?"

"Then why didn't you look so broken hearted? You should have been drinking yourself out, right? I knew from the start, that Lisa is still the one."

I shaked my head and rolled my eyes. "You're unbelievable!" It was almost a day when I finished unpacking and organizing the new apartment. I've decided to stay here for a little while. I don't want to be alone in our little house in the province. Beside my manager can handle my coffee shop there. I might try something different for now. 

"Hey Jennie, before I forget. Remember I told you that I'll be here for a business trip?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

" I need somebody to help me, I know that you're much available so can you be that somebody?"

"That somebody, to help you?"

"I know nothing about your business Rose."

"You just have to come with me and see if the deal was good. You're a business owner and a business graduate, your opinion will be a great help. Plus I haven't been here in Korea for a long time, you knows I might get lost. I know you don't need the money, but please..." she pouted.

"Alright...alright I know you mentioned it already, but what is the name of the compan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter