{part 8}

Secretly //Stray Kids - Lee Minho, Male!oc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day his mother didn't contact him again, although he was really happy about it he also felt quite guilty he felt that he went too far with what he said, but he couldn't just keep quiet when she was speaking in that way about Minho, if it was just about him sure but it wasn't and he couldn't sit there and listen to it.

Since he returned home he can't face Minho he feels guilty because of what his mother said about him, so he just threw himself head first into his work, he would go to school, practice continuously or retreat to the library to hide, then he would head to the studio to give his classes and leave as quickly as possible heading home to the shelter and helped out there before heading home and studying and doing his homework.

At this point, both his father and Minkyun was fearing him fainting again and they knew they had to do something and quick. Luckily Minho did give his information earlier in case they were shorthanded by the shelter, so Jaebong's father secretly contacted him, Minho skipped his last two classes on the day they didn't have work and snuck over to Jaebong's house before the boy even arrived, with the help of Jaebong's father he hid in his bedroom and waited for the boy to arrive.

When Jaebong got home he greeted his dad tiredly and went to his bedroom, when he opened the door he was met with Minho waiting for him, he tried to turn around and close the door but it didn't happen because Minho wrapped his arms around him and dragged him into the room and locked the door.

Jaebong couldn't look Minho in the eyes, he couldn't get himself to.

"Why don't you look at me? why are you avoiding me?" Minho asked and his voice broke a little as he spoke, Jaebong felt pain in his heart as it was breaking, he was hurting Minho... and all Minho wanted was to understand why the boy he started to admire that grew to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter