{part 5}

Secretly //Stray Kids - Lee Minho, Male!oc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It didn't take long for Jaebong to return to school, he was immediately questioned by both Felix and Hyunjin the moment they saw him, many looked at the scene in shock, because why would they even mind Jaebong?

 

The three boys continued on to their classes which to their surpise they shared many lf the classes. The three boys spent the whole day together even if Jaebong didn't really speakche found it nice because for the first time he really felt like he belonged.

 

After their first few classes ended Hyunjin and Felix were meeting up with their friends and Jaebong even though he was invited rejected it, he stayed behind and went to the practice room which was free and just sat there and started reading a book.

 

He wasn't planning on eating now he just didn't feel like eating, he kept reading and softly humming a song he had stuck in his head. His phone rang disturbing his piece, he checked who was calling sighed and just rejected the call and placed his phone on silent and went back to reading but soon enough was disturbed again when the room door opened up.

 

He looked to the door thinking it was just some student who wanted to use the room but no it was Minho, he had a stern look on his face and marched over to Jaebong. He took the boys backpack and took his book out of his hands outting his finger on the page he was busy with so he would lose the page and took the boys hand pulling“” him to his feet without any words.

 

Jaebong was confused about what was happening "Hyung?" was all Jaebong could say.

 

"You just got back to school from being sick and now you want to skip meals? Not happening sir, we are going to the cafeteria and you are going to eat even if i have to feed you myself" Minho said seriously.

 

Jaebong was thus dragged to the cafeteria by Minho, they certainly drew a lot of attention because it isn't often where you see one of the most popular dance students dragging someone who didn't have any friends until a few days ago.

 

When they arrived Minho dragged Jaebong to where his friends were sitting, they had to tables that were pushed together, there were three people Jaebong immediately recognized, Hyunjin, Felix and Changbin, which in a sense he didn't know they were all friends the other five boys sitting around the table weren't familiar at all.

 

The boys at the table all moved up the moment they saw Minho and looked at him with questioning eyes, Jaebong immediatly felt like he was intruding on them and wanted to run away.

 

"Hyung" it came out as a whisper but Minho did hear Jaebong, he sent him a small smile and walked over to the table, he placed Jaebong's things down at the table even the book which he made sure the page was still on the page Jaebong had read before he took him.

 

"Guys we will be right back, I am going to take Bonggie to get food" was all Minho said before walking off with Jaebong still holding his hand. The two walked through the cafeteria, Jaebong just looked at the ground he couldn't face everyone who was staring at them.

 

"Is there anything you can't eat or drink?" Minho asked and all Jaebong did was shake his head, his cheeks were dusten with a light pink, becasue sure he looked very intimidating but Jaebong was actually someone who is very soft on the inside and he was scared easily by others opinions.

 

Befoer Jaebong knew it Minho already got his food and payed for it, he was so into his own little world hidden away from the stares of others that he couldn't even protest to it. The two returned to the table and with Minho's instructions Jaebong sat down at the table as Minho placed the tray in front of him.

 

"Guys this is Jaebong, he will be dancing with me and Felix and Hyunjin in the school festival, Jaebonggie these are my friends, some are the same age as you and some are younger as well as older" He said and Jaebong looked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter