{part 1}

Secretly //Stray Kids - Lee Minho, Male!oc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(To the present)
(Jaebong POV)

After our dance lesson ended I stayed behind like usual, but instead of being alone like usual two others also stayed behind, I can't remember who they are though.

I didn't mind them until they started walking closer to me. The teo stood in front of me with big smiles on their faces, okay what do they want? 

"You're Jaebong right?" the one asked, he had a deep voice, but he also had a baby face. 

“Yeah,, can I help you?” I asked with a uninterested tone. 

"The school is holding a festival again this year and we wanted you to join our group" The other said

“Okay but why me?”

"You are one of the best dancers in our year, so please?" 

"hmm okay, but I have other things I have to attend to as well so i might just cause uneeded trouble for you" 

"it's okay we can work around it we don't mind, our hyung really wants you to join us" the deep voice baby faced guy said. 

"Hyung? Who is he? I don't know anyone in our major... To be honest I don't even know your names" 

"I'm Hyunjin, and he is Felix" 

"and our hyung is Lee Minho, he is a 3rd year student" 

"hmm well nice to meet you both, I'm Jaebong" I said with a nod. 

"Can you give us your number? So we can arrange a time to meet upso you can meet Minho hyung" Felix asked 

"Sure" I said and he handed me his phone, I punched in my number and saved it and handed it back to him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter