{part 7}

Secretly //Stray Kids - Lee Minho, Male!oc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day Jaebong dreaded soon enough arrived, he was packed and ready to go but he honestly didn't want to go, he was only going because he missed his grandparents and well Minho offered to go with him and he couldn't say no to him.

The two boys were going with Minho's car to Jaebong's mother she lived in Yongin which was about 40 minutes drive away from Seoul.

When Minho arrived he helped Jaebong with his bag and then went to greet Mr. Jeong who since his little confession has treated Minho like a son.

The two boys left for Yongin and they weren't in a hurry they listened to music loudly and sang along to their hearts content forgetting all the worries they had and just relaxing.

When the arrived Jaebong directed Minho to his mothers home and sure enough they soon arrived, Jaebong's mom was living in a spacious 4 bedroom house, which had a small yard.

The two boys got out of the car and took their bags and sluggishly walked towards the door, Jaebong knew the passcode so he punched it in and headed inside. They kicked off their shoes and went into the living room, where he was met with his mom's older sister and her husband as well as his grandfather.

He happily greeted them and proceeded to introduce Minho.

"This is my senior at University, Lee Minho, hyung this is my grandfather, and this is my aunt Mijoo and my uncle Junjin"

His mother heard his voice and came rushing out of the kitchen with his grandmother following behind, it was the first time Minho has seen his mom and he must say... Yeah, she definitely looks like a .

"Jaebong is this your senior from Law school" Jaebong tensed up and Minho quickly realized it.

"Hello, you must be Jaebong's mom? Nice to meet you I'm Jaebong's senior Lee Minho"

Minho tried to impress Jaebong's mom so she would go easy on her son but the lady looked like a hard one to please, but his grandmother, on the other hand, well she was a total sweetheart.

Jaebong's grandmother knew something was off with her grandbaby and wasn't having her daughter attitude for the day so she saved the two boys.

"Minji you go finished dinner, I will show the boys to their room," the lady said. Jaebong's mom looked annoyed by her mother

"FINE but they won't share a room no son of mine is sharing a bed with a guy" was all she said and left, Jaebong's aunt copied her sisters' words in a funny voice and everyone laughed.

Jaebong's grandmother showed the two boys to the spare room she prepared earlier for them with a smug smile. "Sweetie this is where you two will be sleeping if your mom says anything I'm slapping her to mars okay," his grandmother said giving him a hug.

Jaebong's grandma is one who jumps to conclusions easily, the way Minho looked at Jaebong gave her the idea that the two are dating, well the wY Minho looks at Jaebong with only love in his eyes is an easy give away that he wishes they were dating.

The two boys stayed in the room both just resting up until Jaebong's aunt came and called them for dinner. Dinner was awkward, very at that.

"Jaebong so how is law school going?" His mom asked and Jaebong practically choked on his food.

"It's going okay, nothing too hard" Jaebong lied through his teeth.

"That's good, so Minho tell me about yourself?" His mother asked seriously.

"Well I'm 21, I'm in my third year now, I like dancing in my free time, I alone with my three cats" Minho said unsure of what he was actually supposed to say, he didn't know what Jaebong's mother didn't like, so he didn't want to make her angry.

"How about a girlfriend? you are so handsome you must have a beautiful girlfriend" The lady asked, he looked unsure of what to answer but both Jaebong's aunt and uncle along with his grandparents gave him encouraging smiles so he couldn't lie.

"Well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter