{part 3}

Secretly //Stray Kids - Lee Minho, Male!oc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day instead of practicing after school, Jaebong was dragged to a café which was on campus by Hyunjin and Felix, when he asked why they are going the two told him they will be meeting Minho and they wanted him to rest because he looked extremely tired after today's intense lesson.

Jaebong couldn't say no, because he had been curious of who Minho was and in the end gave in to meeting him.

When they arrived at the café, the warm comforting feeling engulfed them shaking away the coldness of autumn. They heard a loud "Hey" coming from the back corner of the café, all three looked to the noise, the smiles on Felix and Hyunjin shared indicated to Jaebong that the guy waving like a mad man at them is indeed his Senior Lee Minho.

The three made their way over to the table, Felix sliding in next to Minho and Hyunjin let Jaebong slide into the booth first then sat next to him, resulting in Jaebong sitting right in front of Minho. Felix and Hyunjin was definitely enjoying it because Minho was a blushing mess seeing Jaebong this close.

The knew that Minho didn't have just a sudden interest in Jaebong it took a lot to get Minho to question others about someone because he is confident so it was already the first sign that Jaebong wasn't just another guy to Minho.

"can I take your order guys?" the waiter said catching everyone's attention, there stood a familiar face which made Jaebong smile.

"Changbinnie Hyung? You work here?" he asked surprised

"ne, but my shift ends soon, will you go to the shelter today?" he asked Jaebong who nodded enthusiastically, Minho couldn't hide his smile seeing Jaebong act like this made his heart do flips.

"Then after meeting with Lixie wait for me okay? I miss the fur babies" Jaebong just smiled very big and nodded.

"Orders? Have you guys decided" Changbin said suddenly back to his work persona.

"Hyung can I get a white hot chocolate" Jaebong said, Changbin nodded, but he won't say it was already written down, he knew Jaebong's favourite drink since the two grew up together and it was the younger go to drink whenever they went out.

The others also gave their orders and so Changbin left the four boys on their own again.

"Jaebong this is Minho hyung, he is a third year in our major, hyung this is Jaebong" Felix said moving his hands from Minho to Jaebong.

“Hi Jaebong, thank you for helping us out” Minho said and smiled, It was surprising for Hyunjin and Felix to see Minho like this, he wasn't teasing Jaebong or being his usual crazy self but instead it was like he was trying to make a good first impression.

"Hello Sunbae-nim, it is a pleasure to be able to dance with you"

"you can call me Minho hyung we are going to spend a lot of time together so lets be comfortable"

"okay then Hyung, uhm can I ask why exactly you two dragged me here today?" Jaebong asked

"we need to plan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter