{part 9}

Secretly //Stray Kids - Lee Minho, Male!oc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had past and the university was going crazy preparing for the festival, Minho and Jaebong hung out a lot, they practiced together with Hyunjin and Felix, then proceeded to go hang out a bit and even just hung around the cat shelter and played with the cats.

None of their friends found it suspicious, because honestly even if they did try to hide their dates it wasn't hard to see just how much Minho loved Jaebong and it was easy to pick up Jaebong's feelings as well.

Jaebong was planning on telling Minho but he was a little nervous, but he knew Minho still liked him seeing as he didn't go a day without telling Jaebong just how much he loved him.

When the day of the festival came around there were no classes scheduled and everyone already headed out to the school campus to enjoy it, but Jaebong was still at home his performance was in 4 hours and he still wasn't exactly sure what to wear for it.

He sat on his bed cuddling his cat when there was a knock on his door, he thought at first it might be his father but his father wouldn't knock so he stood up and opened the door curiously, only to be met with Jisung and Seungmin.

Jaebong was quite close with all of Minho's friends but not as close as he was with Hyunjin and Felix, but he did have a sleepover with all of them at Minho's dorm once it was nice, but he was still a little awkward around them, so seeing them in front of him made him a little confused.

"We are here to help you get ready~" Jisung sing-song as he pushed his way into Jaebong's room and Seungmin followed, Seungmin headed over to his closet and started looking for something he could wear, Jisung dragged him to his bed and started messing with his hair and pulled out some make-up and a few other things from his backpack.

It was like Jisung and Seungmin played fairy godmother at that time, but he was thankful because honestly, Jaebong was too nervous to actually even think straight, he had never actually performed in something like this, something where everyone could see him perform, it was a little stressful but he also felt extremely excited because he gets to be on stage with two of his friends and the boy he loves, what can be better than that?

It took about two hours for the make-over to be complete and when Jaebong looked at himself even he didn't recognize himself, he didn't even know he owned clothes like this and where his hair was usually down it was now styled up with some subtle yet viewable makeup he looked completely different it almost made him feel giddy, he just laughed when he saw himself.

Jaebong was planning on going to the festival closer to performing time because he didn't want to bother the others too much, he wanted them to enjoy it but he didn't have much of a choice now seeing as Jisung and Seungmin were busy dragging him out of his bedroom, past his dad and cousin who he could only shout goodbye's to as they gave him a shocked looked not believing it was Jaebong they just saw and eventually out of the door.

They got on the bus that goes to the university and they had both girls and boys staring at them, Jaebong wanted to dig a grave and hide, he wasn't good at dealing with attention and now he was in the middle of it, when they got to the school he practically ran off it and waited for Jisung and Seungmin to catch up, the two laughing at how shy Jaebong got.

They blended in with the crowd soon enough and just hung out for a little, as they were walking Jaebo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter