{prologue}

Secretly //Stray Kids - Lee Minho, Male!oc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebong loved being alone, well not really he grew use to it since people never approached him because he was "to intimidating", because of that the university practice room became his spot, everyday after class he goes there and dances, or sometimes he just listens to his music and read. He didn't care what he did as long as others weren't there to whisper things about him. 

 

One day after their dance class Jaebong stayed behind like always and waited for all his classmates to leave. Once they were gone he started to play the music he chose to dance to for his dance exam, the song was by Vromance it is called "I'm Fine". 

 

He had been working on the dance for months and he was finally done making the choreography for it and is starting to practice. As he started dancing he expresses the sadness he hides inside which he always masks with the words 'I'm fine' even if he isn't. 

 

The one thing Jaebong didn't know that a 3rd year in the same major as him (Dance major) was watching him in awh, the guy named Lee Minho was originally looking for two of his friends named Hyunjin and Felix but saw Jaebong instead and for some reason he couldn't move from his spot. 

 

Jaebong had captivated Minho and for some reason Minho wanted to know if the sadness he felt from the dance was really true, or was Jaebong just good at acting. 

 

                         *********************

Days have passed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter