Eleven

Home?

AN: I'M BACK!
Actually, I got infected with the Corona virus and let me tell you one thing: IT AND HURTS
I'm good now but it was a really hard time. So, please wear your masks and stay at home as much as you can <3
Take care and stay healthy :3

 

***

Bombay Ten

Welsh Corgi Jaemin

Manx Jeno

Van Cat WinWin

Birman Jisung

Pomeranian Haechan

Havanese Jungwoo

Pomsky Chenle

French Bulldog YangYang & Xiaojun

Russian Blue Renjun

 

***

 

 

“Ten hyung, can you help me with my drawing?” A very cute and pouty Mark appeared in the living room, interrupting Ten from getting some really good ear scratches.

“Why are you only asking Ten? I could also help you!” Johnny was a grown man but he could just be as childish as his 4-year-old son.

“But Ten hyung draws so well! He can draw anything.” Ten couldn’t stop himself from feeling proud as a smile crept onto his face.

“Great. You two are always doing things together and exclude me from everything.” The father was fully pouting now, shrugging with his arms folded. Mark sighed deeply before he took his dad’s hand, pulling him into his room.

“You can draw, too. But Ten hyung draws first!” Said hyung giggled as he sat down, ready to get all the compliments and attention from the little boy. He didn’t know why but he wanted to impress Mark, stay as his favorite hyung, get all his love…He just wanted to protect the boy from any harm and keep him happy as long as he could. It was a promise he made with himself. Mark’s wellbeing came first.

 

 

***

 

 

“Ok, I’ll ask the two and let you know. Thank you, Taeyong.” Johnny hung up and made his way back into the living room. They were watching a movie and the father had left the room after he got a call from his best friend.

“Sorry, I need to pause the movie for a second.” Ten and Mark, who were cuddling cozily on the couch, sat up, worried about what Johnny had to say.

“Don’t look at me like that with your big eyes! It’s nothing bad. Taeyong just called me and asked whether we want to go to their place for dinner. Apparently Jaemin and Jeno want to see their best friend and Ten.” Mark turned to his hyung with pleading eyes, as if the hybrid would ever turn his wishes down.

“Is it ok for you, hyung?” He nodded quickly since it was really ok for him. To his own surprise, he

actually liked Taeyong and Yuta and wasn’t that scared of them anymore.

“Yay! Do we have to leave now?” Johnny shook his head as he took his place next to Mark, squishing him in the process.

“We still have time to finish the movie.”

 

 

***

 

 

“Guys…I need your help.” Johnny said as soon as Ten was kidnapped by the young hybrids. The dad

sighed deeply and tried to arrange his thoughts.

“What happened?” Yuta frowned as he stopped giving Taeyong puppy eyes in order to get more

cookies.

“I don’t know…it’s just Ten. He’s starting to get really protective over Mark. I mean it’s nothing new but he’s kind of overdoing it? Like I can’t even scold him without Ten shielding him away and trying to stop me.” Johnny really felt bad about his complaint. Ten was doing so great, he helped him so much! Raising Mark seemed to be easier since the hybrid entered their life but Johnny had some worries about Ten being too lax with the small boy.

“What did he do?” Taeyong asked worriedly, leaning a bit forward to be able to concentrate on his friend.

“Nothing too bad…just…just like you know that Mark likes to play with water, right? So, he was creating a mess in the bathroom and I scolded him. Ten came out of nowhere and tried to stop me. He even said that it wasn’t Mark’s fault. And oh boy, you can imagine how much Mark takes advantage of his new bodyguard.” The poor father massaged his temples, trying to ignore the feeling of uneasiness, since he felt like he was snitching on Ten.

“Urgh, that’s hard…I really believe that Ten only wants the best for Mark. You have to talk to him, Johnny. Try to explain him that his behavior can be bad for Mark, I think he would stop doing anything that would harm him.” Yuta pat his shoulder twice before a crying Jeno ran straight into his arms.

“Hyung, Mark ripped my picture! I wanted to give it to you.” Yuta sat the boy on his lap and tried to calm him down. At a tender age of three, something like a ripped picture could equal to a big crisis.

“I’m sure that Mark didn’t do that intentionally.”

“But he did!” Jaemin screamed while he followed his brother into the living room. “Mark didn’t allow Ten hyung to draw for us but he did because Jeno was sad! And then Mark ripped it!” Taeyong had to hug the boy to stop him from screaming even more.

“Mark, come here.” Johnny sighed deeply and gave Jeno an apologetic smile. The poor boy had fat tears rolling down his chubby cheeks, wrenching the man’s heart.

“J-johnny, it was my fault.” A very scared Ten appeared with an equally scared Mark hiding behind him. The hybrid’s sleek tail was tucked between his thighs, somehow angering Johnny even more. The poor boy was scared of humans but still took the blame on himself to cover for his son’s childish act.

“No Ten, it’s not your fault. Please step aside, I want to talk to Mark.” Ten screwed his eyes up, hunched his shoulders and took a shaky breath before shaking his head. Johnny stared at the man speechlessly, not believing what had happened. Ten was doing it again!

“Mark, I’m counting to three for you to come here.” The father saw how his son’s little hand clutched Ten’s pants tighter. “One.” The little boy peeked at his dad. “Two.” A small whine left his throat as he stepped away form his protective shield when his dad was about to say ‘three’.

“Good, now come here. Why did you rip Jeno’s picture?” Mark was watching the floor, avoiding his dad’s and Jeno’s eyes.

“I-I didn’t want Ten hyung drawing for them. He’s my hyung not theirs.” Johnny shook his head sternly and waited until his son looked at his face.

“That’s not an excuse for breaking something that isn’t yours, Mark. Ten is our family member but he still can play and talk and draw with other people as well. I’m really sad that you’ve done such a thing. You‘re older than them! Is that how a hyung acts?” The small boy was on the verge of shedding tears. Sniffling, he held the eye contact with his dad. He was sad because of him! And Jeno was, too. Mark didn’t mean to be a bad friend but he really wanted his hyung for himself! Jeno and Jaemin had two hyungs already, he only had one dad before Ten had entered their life. Why should he share him with the other boys?

“I-I’m sorry for disobeying.” Everybody shockingly turned to Ten when they heard his sobs. “M-Mark told me that I shouldn’t draw a cat for Jeno, b-but I still did. I’m so s-sorry.” Johnny was overwhelmed from all the crying. Ten was fully sobbing now, taking all the blame on him.

“It’s not your fault, sweety! Come here.” Taeyong put a sensitive Jaemin down and walked over to the poor hybrid who was still standing at the door frame. “You did great, you just didn’t want Jeno to be sad, right? Come on, wipe those ugly tears off your beautiful face.” He handed him a tissue and hugged him after being sure that Ten wouldn’t be scared. Johnny woke up from his rigor when Yuta cleared his throat, nodding to the hybrid’s direction.

“Look Mark, now Ten’s crying because of you!” The dad’s brain was just not working as fast as it should, causing Yuta to groan loudly.

“NO! I-I’m ok!” Ten, who had stopped crying in Taeyong’s loving arms, started crying again, fearing that Mark would get punished because of him. “Please Johnny, punish me instead of Mark!” Taeyong felt how the hybrid tensed up and decided to step away from him. Ten was panicking and wouldn’t be fond of a human being next to him.

Johnny, ing go to him and calm him down. You’re scaring him!” Yuta said in Japanese, knowing that the father could understand him. Said man was looking at his crying son and hybrid, not fully knowing what to do. He took a deep breath before opening his arms and hugging his son. Lifting him up, he walked over to Ten, taking him into his other arm.

“No Ten, nobody is going to be punished. I just want Mark to apologize and not do that anymore, ok? You didn’t do anything wrong.” He tried to hold the hybrid as close to his chest as he could but he realized that Ten was really tensed up. Usually, he would hug the man back, rubbing his cheek on his chest. Now it seemed like he was waiting for the hug to stop.

“Jeno, I’m sorry. You can also rip my picture. Please be my friend again.” Jeno nodded with watery eyes, while holding Jaemin’s hand for support.

“Uhm…great. Now boys, can you help me setting the table up? I’m starving.” Yuta smiled warmly as the boys nodded, snuffling for the last time and followed him to the kitchen.

“Ten, do you want to help me with the dinner?” Taeyong carefully asked since he could feel an uneasy aura between the father-hybrid pair. Said man nodded quickly and stepped away from Johnny. A big sigh left the tall man’s lips as his other best friend left the room. He was now standing alone in the middle of the room, scolding himself for not reacting appropriately. But how should he have acted? He really didn’t know.

 

 

 

***

 

“I’ll sleep now, good night Johnny.” Ten said when they left Mark’s room after reading a story and kissing him.

“Good night, Ten.” The father knew he should talk to him but he was exhausted. The whole evening had been awkward since the hybrid kind of avoided his presence like in the first days after he had entered their life. Johnny just wanted a short break from worrying about his actions in front of Ten, he wanted to understand why the hybrid was so scared, wanted to know what had happened to him in the past but he understood that he had to wait. Sighing, he eyed the wine bottle on the counter but decided to watch a movie in his comfy bed instead. Who knew at which unholy hour Mark would wake him up, he really didn’t want to deal with him while being hungover. He turned the lights off and made his way to his room. The father hesitantly stopped at Ten’s door, raising his hand to knock but decided against it. If the hybrid needed some space, he was willing to give him that. Ignoring the slight ache in his heart, he entered his room, ready to forget the whole day.

 

 

 

***

 

 

[7:21 PM]

 

Hottest dads in town

 

Kunnie: Hey Johnny, do you know when you’re going to celebrate Mark’s birthday?

Kunnie: My mom wants us to visit her but the boys would kill me if they miss his birthday party

Kunnie: off topic but could we please change the group name? It’s really embarrassing

 

YourLocalAnimeBoy: NO

 

Taeyongie: I’m sorry Kun

Taeyongie: Yuta is the only one with admin rights and is like 5 years old

 

Doyoung Kim: I still don’t know why you’re dating him

 

YourLocalAnimeBoy: Oh come on Bunny boy

 

*

YourLocalAnimeBoy changed Doyoung Kim to ‘bunny boy’

*

 

bunny boy: TAEIL HYUNG

 

TaeLil: cry me a river Doyoung

TooCuteToBeAlive: ^

YourLocalAnimeBoy: in my defense

YourLocalAnimeBoy: YOU ARE

YourLocalAnimeBoy: ✿♥‿♥✿

 

HendARRRY: Yuta hyung not being whipped for Sicheng ge challenge failed

 

FatAss: Uhm sorry boys

FatAss: I have some problems with Ten and don’t really know how, when or where to celebrate Mark’s birthday

 

HendARRRY: is hyung alright???

 

JungUwU: oh nooo :(((((

 

TaeLil: Sorry to hear that Johnny. If you need help just call me, ok?

TaeLil: Btw Yuta, we need your help

TaeLil: Doyoung has found two new hybrids a dog and a cat

TaeLil: the cat is Japanese he doesn’t know much Korean

TaeLil: can you come over and help me?

TaeLil: he’s such a sweetheart but I don’t understand him

 

YourLocalAnimeBoy: I’ll take the boys and come over :)

YourLocalAnimeBoy: JOHNNY YOU ER

YourLocalAnimeBoy: We told you to talk with Ten about the thing!!!

 

Taeyongie: Johnny Suh

 

LuckyLuke: oh no the full name

 

Kunnie: Lucas shut up

 

LuckyLuke: :(

 

Everybody’sFavBoy: Hyung do you need help?

 

FatAss: thanks Jaehyunnie but I’m going to talk to him

 

Everybody’sFavBoy: Oh..I meant help with planning the party!

Everybody’sFavBoy: we could have a children party w/o the hyungs

 

FatAss: I’ll let you know. Thank you <3

 

Kunnie: Johnny I know I’m not in the place to tell you this but pls be gentle with Ten

Kunnie: Not that you aren’t!!!

Kunnie: It’s just…you’re so tall and actually you look very intimating when you’re angry

 

FatAss: I will. Thanks

 

 

***

 

 

Johnny put his phone away and rubbed his tired eyes. Ten was still avoiding him and he didn’t know what he could do to get closer to him again. Five days…he hadn’t hugged Ten for five days. Mark was having the time of his life since he had all of his hyung’s undivided attention. To be honest, Johnny felt a bit left out? Like the two of them were laughing, joking and singing happily but Ten would stop as soon as he entered the room. So, he decided to let them play and tried to concentrate on his plans for Mark’s birthday, for their upcoming vacation in Chicago and for confronting Ten with his parenting system.

 

It didn’t take him long to sense that something was off when he realized how quiet the house was. Quickly, he made his way to Mark’s room and found a sleeping Ten with a book on the boy’s bed. It seemed like the hybrid dozed off while reading. Slightly panicking, he searched the whole house for Mark before finding him in the bathroom, playing with water.

“MARK LEE. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH WATER?!” Mark instantly stopped splashing water everywhere and watched his dad with wide eyes. His cloths were soaked, the floor was wet and soap was smeared everywhere. Johnny lost his last piece of patience when his socks got wet.

“YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!” He said angrily after turning the water off. He was trying to calm his shaking hands down, too busy to notice that Ten had entered the bathroom.

“Dad, I’m sorry!” Mark cried, not liking to see his father angry.

“You’re coming with me!” Johnny grabbed his upper arm and tried to pull the small boy out of the wet room.

“NO! Johnny please let him down. Please!” Ten was watching him with wide eyes, his pupils shaking with fear.

“Ten, stop that ! It’s your fault that he’s misbehaving like that!” Ten flinched at his words, he was scared to death but the poor boy was crying so hard that he couldn’t move away. He stood in front of the door blocking the father’s way. Johnny was going to punish the boy and he had to stop him. Memories of his own punishments filled his head, making him dizzy for a second but he held on. No matter how much he feared being punished, he was ready to step in for Mark.

“TEN, STOP. GO AWAY, RIGHT NOW.” Johnny was beyond pissed. His son was acting like a spoilt brat for the last days and he couldn’t stop him without Ten interfering. He really didn’t want to shout at the poor hybrid but he was so angry that he couldn’t control his voice. Ten stared at him for seven seconds before taking a step back.

“Please don’t hit him. Hit me instead.”

“Ten what are you talking about??? I’m not going to hit him. I just want you to stop and step the away.” If Ten had learned anything about Johnny, it was that the man always kept his word. He wouldn’t hit Mark…the realization hit him like a truck, taking all his worries away. Suddenly, he felt small, tiny even. The dad’s eyes were scary, Mark’s sobs were hurting his head. Johnny wouldn’t do anything to Mark, he loved him. But he could easily hurt Ten.

“TEN!” Johnny’s head hurt. Mark was crying loudly, his phone was ringing loudly in the other room and his own thoughts were screaming and him for scaring the hybrid. Ten’s eyes were sporting the same emotions as when they had met for the first time on the streets. A cold ran trough Johnny’s veins before the hybrid suddenly turned around and ran away.

“TEN!” He screamed but heard how the door was slammed close. “Ten.” He said quieter and felt how his hands shook for another reason.

“Dad…” Mark looked at him with so many different feelings that Johnny had to look away. He quickly pulled Mark into his room, trying to change his clothes with shaky hands.

 

 

[7:53 PM]

 

Hottest dads in town

 

FatAss: I ed up

FatAss: really bad

FatAss: Ten ran away

FatAss: we can’t find him

FatAss: I need your help

 

 

 

***

AN: OMG?????
Like the NCT 2020 gave me sooooo many new JohnTen interactions, like?!?!?!?
How did you like all the songs? Which is your favorite?
For me I think it's Faded In My Last Song and Nectar