More Babies

KO One Re-Live Pt.2

"JIN BAO SAAAAAAAN!"

Jin Bao San gulped in fear and backed away at the sight of his teacher. Everyone stared at the now teenager who was supposed to be their teacher. Ya Se as an 18 year old didn't have as much muscle as he did as an adult so now his clothes just hung loosely from his body, appearing as though they were oversized.

"Jin Bao San! What the hell did you do?!" Ya Se barked at Jin Bao San.
"I don't know! That's why I came to you with this key I found!" he babbled in response.
"Why did you point it at me?! Look what you did?! You better find a way to fix things or you're getting kicked out of the series forever!" Ya Se continued to yell in anger.
Scared, Jin Bao San nodded and weakly saluted, "Y-Yes s-sir!" he stammered.
"And give me that key!" Ya Se demanded, holding out his palm before the key was placed on it. "Now go find Egomaniac or someone to help fix this! Scram!"
Jin Bao San nodded and quickly shot out of the classroom.

Ya Se Wang inhaled and exhaled deeply, trying to calm himself down. When he had managed to compose himself, he turned around to face his class to get back to teaching. However, to his surprise, his students were packing up their things and getting ready to leave.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?!" he exclaimed.
One of his students snorted and laughed, "Well we don't have a teacher so there's no point in staying!"
"I'm still your teacher," Ya Se denied, "Despite what happened you still have to stay in school!"
"What are you going to do, Classmate? Tell on us to the teacher?" another taunted with a laugh.

Clenching his teeth, Ya Se attempted to contain his annoyance. The respect he had built up between his class and himself was just suddenly broken by a stupid key! "It doesn't matter what age I'm now! I'm still the same person and still your teacher!" He yelled, displaying his battle points and pulling out his sword in stone as proof. To his horror, his battle index did not exceed 9000 and his Sword In Stone had gone back to its initial design before its upgrade so was now just a small sword in a stone. At this sight, his students laughed, clearly not intimidated, and then left the classroom.

Irritated, Ya Se slammed the key down onto his desk and glared at it. "What the hell just happened?" he hissed, "How is it possible that I've gone back to my 18 year old self?!"

...

"PFFFFT BAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH-"

"Okay that's enough laughing, Egomaniac!" Ya Se snapped with a vein popping in his forehead.

Ya Se was at home with his wife and friends sitting around him and pretty much all of them were amused by his situation.
Wu Xiong giggled, "Ya Se you look so cute," she commented and looked over at Yu Yan who was hiding behind Xiao Yu, snickering to herself.

"Are you guys done laughing?!" Ya Se exclaimed, annoyed that all his friend had done was laugh for the past 15 minutes.
Xiao Yu smiled to himself and shrugged.
"Not yet, wait," Da Dong told him with a straight face before laughing again, "Hahahaha and ha! I'm done, Narcissist."
"Good to know," his friend replied in an annoyed tone.

"Ya Se, how did you get yourself into such a pathetic state?" Yu Yan questioned, amused.
"I've never heard of anything like this happening," Yun Han added, "I didn't know it was possible."
"Well it is and now we have to find a way to fix it," Ya Se replied, "I, the mighty Ya Se Wang can't go out like this! People will laugh at me! I even lost battle points and my sword in stone has degraded!" he exclaimed, frustrated, "And my students won't come to class anymore!"
"Must be tough," Xiao Yu muttered before picking up the key and inspecting, "How could such a small item have such great power?" He scrutinised the plastic cover they had put over the bit to stop it causing trouble again, "Do you guys know anything?" he asked his friends.

His friends shook their heads. "There's always something new to learn about the world of yi neng even as adults, huh?" Wu Xiong uttered.
"Maybe using they key on him again would reverse it?" Da Dong suggested.
"No!" Ya Se immediately burst out, "I don't want to risk it!"
"It could work," Yu Yan replied, ignoring her best friend.
"And there's an equal chance that it won't," Xiao Yu pointed out.
"Xiao Yu does have a point," Yun Han replied.
"Isn't it worth a shot?" Wu Xiong asked. As soon as she said that, Da Dong picked up the key and removed the cap over the bit, "So how does this work again?" he asked, twiddling it around between his fingers.
"Hey, be careful with that," Yu Yan warned her brother as sparks began to surround the key.

Curiously, History's strongest highschooler pointed it at Ya Se, who's eyes widened. "Wang Da Dong! I'm not a guinea-" Unfortunately for him, Ya Se was once again zapped by the key before he could even finish his sentence. When the light cleared, Ya Se sat there as a.... baby. "-pig..." he trailed off in a baby voice. Immediately, Yu Yan and Da Dong burst into a fit of laughter. "I didn't know you were such a hideous baby, Narcissist!" Da Dong teased, unable to suppress his laughter.

Wang Ya Se, now as a baby, began to throw a tantrum as that was all he could do in that state. Releasing frustrated cries, he grabbed the key and threw it at Da Dong. However, Da Dong was quick to act and batted it away towards Yu Yan unintentionally. "Golden Monkey!" Yu Yan quickly exclaimed before the glowing key hit her and turned her into a 4 year old. The rest of the adults gasped and went dead silent as they stared at an angry Yu Yan who was swallowed by her clothes. "You stupid monkey!" she shrieked, balling up her fists and hitting her elder brother continuously. Chuckling sheepishly, Da Dong picked up the key and slipped on its cap, "Well this is a mischievous little key..." he commented awkwardly, trying to ignore Yu Yan pounding her fists on his shoulder.

Yu Yan then jumped off the sofa to go to Xiao Yu who sat across from her, but instead tripped over her now massive shoes. When she hit the floor, she burst into tears. Looking up to Xiao Yu, she cried, "Little Fiiiiiiish~!" she wailed, "Look what he did to me!" she cried, making Xiao Yu's face soften into a warm smile. He then picked her up and placed her on his lap, "When I talked about giving Yu Er a sibling, I didn't mean it like this," he joked only to be punched by his wife.
"You're so hateful!" Yu Yan cried, "You're not funny!" she wept angrily while Xiao Yu laughed.

Upon seeing Yu Yan crying, baby Ya Se also began to cry. Wu Xiong giggled and picked him up, "Does baby need his milk?" she joked, "Come, let me get you changed into some of Li Ming's clothes," she told him before carrying him up to their bedroom.

Yun Han watched her sister leave before turning to Wang Da Dong. "Wang Da Dong, we should visit Lei Ke Si and let him take a look at the key," she suggested, "That key is dangerous."
Da Dong nodded and picked up the key, "Let's go quickly before my sister attacks me again," he told her quietly before hurrying out of the house.

"Wang Da Dong!" Yu Yan yelled after him, about to go after him but Xiao Yu stood up, carrying her close to his chest.
"Yu Yan, let's go shopping with Yu Er to buy you some new clothes," he told her.
"I'm not staying like this for long! I don't want to go outside!" she complained but Xiao Yu ignored her and picked up Yu Er, from the play area she was playing in with Li Ming, with his other hand. "Xiao Er! Time to shopping with Papa and Jie Jie!" he chimed.
"Ding Xiao Yu!" Yu Yan exclaimed, disapprovingly.

...

Da Dong passed Lei Ke Si the key to him over the counter. Lei Ke Si was now the owner of a weapons store that had already opened a few chain stores all over Taiwan with the help of Wang Mama. Lei Ke Si was your local expert on yi neng items and weapons and could hook you up with the best weapons in all of the dimensions.

"Is this one of your items, bro?" Da Dong asked as Lei Ke Si picked it up at began examining it by bringing it closer to his face. Slowly, he shook his head, "Nope, why?"
"It turned Ya Se Wang and Yu Yan into children," Yun Han explained, "Do you know anything about it or how to turn them back?"
A smile crept onto Lei Ke Si's lips, "That's pretty funny," he replied, "But I've never seen anything like this before, I'm sorry," he added, putting it back down on the counter.
A sigh escaped Da Dong's lips before he plastered hope back onto his face, "Do you have anything to suppress its power? It's pretty dangerous and that cap won't last long."

"That I can help with," the former KO 2 replied, bringing out a small glass box from a shelf behind him. "This is a Yi Neng Vacuum," he explained, opening the lid and placing the key inside, "No yi neng can exist inside so the key's powers will be negated inside."
Yun Han took the box into her hands and thanked him, "Thank you, Lei Ke Si, sorry to both you."
"King Kong Jie Jie, I want to hold the box!" Da Dong complained like a child.
"No! Or I'll turn you into a baby and sell you to traffickers!" she threatened, glaring at him coldly.

Lei Ke Si chuckled, "I suggest you take it to Meng Zhu, he might know what to do," he said.
"We've bothered him with too many things already," Yun Han replied, "Yu Yan's blindness, the dimension quake, Da Dong returning from the past, the Time Keeper... we can't keep troubling him with all our problems. I like to solve cases by myself!"
"Well what do you expect from a former police officer?" Lei Ke Si remarked with a smile, "But you know, all those things could be linked," he continued, causing his two friends to cast him serious glances. "Maybe they're all caused by the same thing so you should find the root of the problem and solve that," he carried on when he had their undivided attention.

"Do you really think so?" inquired Da Dong, interested.
Lei Ke Si leaned back and smiled, "I could be right; I could be wrong - anything's possible in the world of Yi Neng, Da Dong, so you can't just rule out any possibility just because it sounds absurd: you have to be 100% sure," he informed them while Da Dong nodded in understanding.
"I guess you're right, bro," he responded, "Thanks for the help."
"No problem," Lei Ke Si answered.

"We'll be leaving now then," Yun Han told him before the two left his shop.