Day by Day!!!

Fall in love with you!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you like me?" Suho ask.

"Haaaha. I like you like a sister to a brother. For me you like my doengsang." Eunjung lied.

"Aaaaa.. If you like me, please stop it because i don't like ugly girl." Suho laugh.

"I don't like monkey too. Hahaha." Eunjung run then Suho chase her.

"Eunjung." Eunjung stop.

"Kai? What did you do here? You were our school uniform." Eunjung saw Kai.

"Jiyeon don't told you that i transferred here? I am her cousin actually." Kai smile.

"Aaaa. I thought you will forget about me after i left you yesterday." Eunjung said.

"Ani.. I know you doing it on purpose. You make me more interested with you." Kai smile and walk towards Eunjung.

"ahhhh.. Hahaa." Eunjung look at Suho.

"We are late, kajaaa." Suho drag Eunjung with him.

"See you later." Eunjung smile.

"How can he come to our school. Eunjung, don't close with him too much." Suho warn.

"Huh. He like me. Jun Myeon, he said i am cute. Do i need to date him? Why not." Eunjung smile.

"Don't you dare." Suho yelled.

"Give me a chance. By the way give me more money please." Eunjung smile.

"For what?" Suho curious.

"Buy a clothes. I do have a t-shirt and all that was your t-shirt." Eunjung said.

"You take all my shirt in my room. Shireo. I don't want to buy you a clothes." Suho refuse.

"Arasso. I do have a dress. Remember that white dress? If i wear that, comfirm many guy will like me..ahahhaa." Eunjung laugh.

"Arasso. But i will come with you." Suho said.

"You are so easy. You know i am pretty in that dress. Hahaha." Eunjung talking alone.

"What?" Suho heard like Eunjung talking.

"Nothing. After school we go to buy pretty clothes." Eunjung smile.

"Eunjung." Jiyeon called her.

"Jiyeon ahh. Waeyo?" Eunjung going to seat at her place.

"Kai said he like you. I ask you, you don't like him right? You left him yesterday." Jiyeon said.

"Hummm. I can't become close with man except Jun Myeon. But Jun Myeon is dating Hyomin. In order to forget him, i should tried to like Kai. Hummm." She sigh.

"Kai come. He is in our class." jiyeon pointed to Kai. He seat behind Suho.

After school they went to buy Eunjung's clothes.

"It's pretty." Eunjung show the mini skirt.

"No. You can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter