Smile that change me!!!

Fall in love with you!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 years later.

"Unnie, i want that phone. I wanted to selfie like others girl." Eunjung nagging at her unnie.

"Eunjung, i am just a maid. I need to pay for your school. We don't had money for buy you a phone." Soyeon said.

"Huh. I will buy it on my own. Huh. I am leaving to school." Eunjung told her sister.

"Eunjung, ppali. You are always late." Suho called her. They have become best friend.

"Kim Jun Myeon? You buy a new phone? Look. Yaaah. Take a picture of me please. I want to look how it's work. Can i become prettier?" Eunjung laugh.

"Let's take a look. Smile."Suho stop for a little when he saw Eunjung smile.

"Kaaja.." Eunjung yelled.

"You still look the same." Suho said but he keep looking at Eunjung.

"Delete it." Eunjung said.

"Ani. I want to keep it. Kajaa. We are late. Let's run." Suho take her hand and run together.

They arrived at school. Eunjung seat with her friend in class. So they seat seperately. "Park Jiyeon, you also got a new phone? So lucky. If i was born in a rich family, i will got everything. hhhhmmm." Eunjung sigh.

"Ask Suho to buy it for you. I think he will help you." Jiyeon whisper.

"Jun Myeon? Huh. I don't want to use his money. I better earn the money by myself." Eunjung said.

"Suho, what did you do? You watch ?" Sehun was beside him.

"Yaahh.. Ani. An ugly girl picture." He looked at Eunjung.

"Look. She was pretty. It's different from 6 years ago. I never saw her smile like that." Sehun said.

After school.

"Where do you want to go? We can just walk to home not by bus. Our house is near." Suho said.

"I want to go to the city for a bit. You can go home. Bus is here. I will see you at home.bye." Eunjung smile.

"Where is she want to go? That's not my problem." Suho then walk to his home.

At home:

"Soyeon-ssi. Aneyong." Soo Hyun come.

"Soo Hyun-ssi. Do you want to eat?" She ask.

"Ani. This weekend my parents want me to meet my future wife." He told Soyeon.

"Ahh. Chukahamida." Soyeon force to smile.

"I like you since the first day we meet. You always avoid me. Why can't you accept me?"Soo Hyun ask.

"I am a maid in this house. I can't fall in love with you.mian." Soyeon said.

"I am home." Suho walk to kitchen.

"You are back. Where is Eunjung?" She ask.

"She went to City just now." Suho told.

"She going there again?" Soyeon upset

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter