We just got a place to stay!!!

Fall in love with you!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunjung, did you sleep?" Soyeon ask her.

"I am about to sleep. Why unnie?" Eunjung answer.

"Are you believe in true love?" She ask about love.

"Yes. Everyone believe." Eunjung look at her sister face.

"I hope one day, i will got a good husband. He can take care of you too." Soyeon look at her sister face.

"Unnie, why did you suddenly talk about love? Did you got yourself a boyfriend?" Eunjung smile.

"Ani. I am just thinking." She smile.

"Unnie. Did we really need to move?" Eunjung ask.

"Yeahh. I need to move to Seoul. I can't let you staying here alone. I already promise to our parents that i will never leave you alone. School over there is good. They live together after their parents gone.

The next morning.

They going to Seoul by bus. "Unnie, where do we stay when we arrived?" Eunjung ask.

"We will stay anywhere." she smile.

They finally arrived. They was walking around the city to finda place to stay. Soyeon want to stay at hotel but it was so expensive. She want to sleep under the bridge but it's dangerous for her sister. Eunjung just 12 years old that time.

"Unnie, did we had money to eat?"  Eunjung ask.

"Are you hugry?" Soyeon ask.

"Ani. Gwenchana." Her stomach make a voice.

"Kaja. I will get you sweet potato."Soyeon hold her sister to the shop.

"Chincaa. Eunjung jump happily." Soyeon about to pay for the food suddenly someone come and took her bag.

"My bag. Help. Help.. Thief..." Soyeon chase that man. She fell on the road and a car stop infront her. Eunjung was crying so much.

"Are you okay?" That man ask Eunjung.

"I am okay but unnie,my unnie leg is bleeding. Our money is gone. Ahjussi, help us." Eunjung said.

"Dae. Let me send both of you to hospital." He bring them to hospital. He even paying for the treatment.

"Where did both of you stay? I will send you home." He said.

"We don't have home. Also don't eat yet." Eunjung said.

"Gwenchana. We can just sleep anywhere. Don't worry." Soyeon smile.

"Stay at my place. I can give you work if you want." He said. Both of them follow her.

"Ahjussi. Your house is so big." Eunjung was excited.

"Both of you can stay here. This is your room. I will cook for you. Just rest." That man going to kitchen. They stay at a room near the kitchen.

"Ahjussi. What is your name? Did you own a company. Your house is so big."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter