A Bad Day

Fall in love with you!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunjung, kajaa." we are late. Let's go home.

"Jun Myeon, can you give ne some tips to make Hee Chul oppa like me." Eunjung ask.

"He is our teacher. Find somebody else." Suho said.

"Shireo." Eunjung said.

"Ugly girl. Ugly girl". suho keep called her

 

                          ***************

"Ugly girl, ireona,ireona." Suho wake her.

"waee." Eunjung yelled.

"School. Wake up. Why did you always sleep here? This is our living room. Not your bedroom." Suho said.

"I want to shower. Wait for me. If not, i will going with Hee Chul oppa." Eunjung warn.

"Jun myeon, for you. Your picture with Eunjung come out good." His grandmother said. They take a picture together when his grandmother ask.

"Yepudda." Suho smile. He then put into his bag.

Both of them going to school walking. "Suho oppa." suddenly Hyomin come and hold Suho hand.

"Ahh. Hyomin, why did you walk today? Your driver always sent you." Suho ask.

"Starting today, i will going to school with you. I should spend more time with my boyfriend. Right unnie?" She look at Eunjung.

"Humm. Kreaa."Eunjung nod.

Suho spend more time with Hyomin lately. Eunjung feel lonely. Jiyeon also busy with her piano class. Hee Chul keep avoid Eunjung. Soyeon unnie also always going out.

Eunjung just study and sleep at home. No one got time for her. She feel hurt. While sport class,Eunjung play basketball with a group of boys. They play so harsh. Eunjung get hit many time with ball.

"Ahh. I don't want to play. You are harsh." Eunjung yelled.

"Hee Chul ssem. Why did you avoid me? At home you doing this, here also you doing this to me. Do you hate me so much? I love you. I love you. Huaaaaaaaaa." Eunjung cried.

"Mian Eunjung. I already had someone that i like. It's happen so fast. I really appreciate your feelings for me but i can't forced myself to love you. Mian." He then left Eunjung.

Eunjung going home late that night and nobody called her. Before this,Suho,Soyeon and Hee Chul will called her.

"unnie? What did she do at the park at this time? Hee Chul oppa? What are they doing here?" Eunjung hide and heard them and suddenly they kissed.

"Unnie! Oppa? Are you two dating? How could you do this to me? I hate you. Really hate both of you." Eunjung run. She cried all the way.

"Bwo? She runaway? Hyung? Wae?" Suho ask.

"She know about our relationship." Hee Chul said.

"You two date? She really will do something stupid. I am going to find her." Suho run to find her.

"Eunjung,Eunjung. Where are you?" Everyone was searching for her.

"ahh, karaoke. She like going there." Suho searched all the karaoke and all the room. She finally found Eunjung sleep at one of the karaoke room.

"Gwenchana? Eunjung,let's go home." Eunjung don't give any response because she was sleep.

Suho lift her and put her on his back. He bring her home.

"Where did you meet her?" Soyeon ask.

"Karaoke place. She like going there when she was sad. You told me she going to club before but she go to sing." Suho said.

"I am too busy and i don't know about her too much."Soyeon said.

"When did you started date?" Suho ask them.

"Already 2 months." Hee Chul said.

The next morning:

Eunjung wake up from her sleep. She look at mirror and her eyes w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter