Jealous

Fall in love with you!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My husband." Eunjung say it louder.

"Eunjung,it's him?" Jiyeon ask.

"Dae. My angel from the star." Eunjung smile.

Aneyonghaseyo. Kim Hee Chul imnida. I will be teaching music and sport. Nice to meet you guys." He smile.

"Look at that girl. But, why did he teaching here. I hate him more." Suho messed his hair.

Now,it's sport time. Eunjung and Jiyeon changes their sport outfit.

"Park Eun Jung, where do you want to go?" Suho called her.

"We want to ball. Bye." Eunjung about to go,Suho quickly hold her hair from the back.

"Yahh. It's hurt." Eunjung yelled.

"Don't you dare to flirt at school." Suho warn her.

"Okay. Bye my brother-in-law." Eunjung run from him.

"You like her. Just admit. You are really jealous now." Sehun laugh.

"That ugly girl can't be my sister. She is not suit my brother." Suho lied.

Eunjung went to field. "Oppa. I mean ssem. Hi." Eunjung smile.

After that Eunjung seat on the ground besides Suho.

"Suho sunbaenim. I am hyomin. I am your junior. This is for you." She give Suho a bottle of water and a note.

"Daebak. She gave you her phone number. Finally a girl like you. She cute. How about tried to tackle her? We can get married together." Eunjung wink.

"Yahh. I said stop flirting." He pull Eunjung's hair.

"Yahhh.. It's hurt.stop it."Eunjung kick his leg.

"ugly girl." He cursed Eunjung.

"I am not ugly. I am pretty." they keep fighthing.

"Both of you stop. Come to my room now. Called their guardian." The headmaster come.

Soyeon come to school as Eunjung's guardian and Hee Chul is there as Suho's guardian.

After meet the head master both of them going home.

"What's going on with both of you? You are 18 years old. Not 7 years old. How can both of fight like that. Eunjung, Suho it must be about love right?" Soyeon said.

"I just said that i want to be his sister-in-law but he suddenly pull my hair. So, kicked his leg. He is so rude. He called me ugly." Eunjung look at Suho.

"Ahjumma, i don't want this ugly girl become my sister-in-law. That's will never happen." Suho look at Eunjung.

"Both of you are so cute. Fight because of that?"Hee Chul laugh.

"Enough, go to your room." Soyeon said.

"You look pretty when get angry." Hee Chul smile.

"Haa.. I want to cook for dinner. You can rest " Soyeon said.

"Soyeon-ssi, let's going somewhere if you free tomorrow." Hee Chul smile.

"Mian. I don't have time. " Eunjung heading to kitchen.

 

                              ****************

"Let's go to school with me." Hee Chul ask his brother.

"You should going with your hyung." His grandmother said. He just follow their order. On the way to school they meet Eunjung who walking alone.

"Eunjung,kajaa. We are going to the same place. Come,let's go with us." Eunjung look at Suho. She smirk. "Arasso oppa." She do an aegyo.

"Oppa? Yahh. He is your teacher. Not your oppa. Huh." He look at Eunjung.

"I heard a monkey talk. I don't know that monkey can talk like a human. Haha. Shut up monkey." Eunjung laugh.

"We almost arrived. Don't fight. Eunjung, don't you love your sister. She really dissapointed yesterday. Don't fight anymore.

"Dae oppa." Eunjung smile.

"You too Suho. I am teacher here. Don't make any problem." Hee Chul said.

In the class:

"Are you still fight with him? Both of you like a siblings. You can't do this. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter