She smile at other man.

Fall in love with you!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Fall in love with who?" Hyomin come.

"Ahhh, fall in love with you." He lied.

"Chinca? I love you too." Hyomin smile.

                         *************

"Ugly girl where you go? You come home too late." Suho wait for her at living room.

"I am going on a date. We are having a great day. He even buy a flower. So sweet of him." Eunjung smile.

"Did you kiss? You don't right?" Suho curious.

"Hummm. A deep one." Eunjung smile.

"You can't kiss yet. You are student." Suho yelled.

"Who said? I watch drama, they kissed." Eunjung said.

"It's drama." Suho seems angry.

"Kim Jun Myeon, don't worry about me. I am not kid anymore. I am growing up. I know what i do." Eunjung said.

"you are home. Want to eat?" Soyeon said.

"Humm. Don't mind me. I will sleep at living room tonight." Eunjung walk to washroom.

"Eunjung, until when will you do this? You don't want to talk with me. Don't want to sleep at room. You don't eat what i cook. I am hurt." Soyeon cried.

"you know what i hate the most? A liar. It's not that you date him but you keep it from me. You lie. You said you will never married a guy from this family but in the end you date them. So funny." Eunjung don't going to washroom but going to her room and take the pillow and blanket then bring it to living room.

The next day.

"why did you always sleep at living room? You should make up with your unnie. She look so sad." Suho said.

"Where are you going with Hyomin today?" she ask.

"Watch a movie and dinner. You want to come?" Suho look at Eunjung.

"Ani. But, give me your money. I am hungry." Eunjung ask for money.

"am i your bank? Tsk." He sigh.

"Kumawoo." Eunjung was happy.

"Follow me. We can dinner together." Suho shake her hand.

"Shiereo. Hyomin will angry at you. I have blind date today. Jiyeon set me with a boy. I hope i can got a boyfriend soon." Eunjung smile.

"Eunjung,don't you date Chanyeol?" Suho ask.

"Ahh. Ani. We just meet because we like to sing. Plus he got a girlfriend." Eunjung said.

"About deep kiss?"He ask.

"Hahahah. You believe? It's just a lie. Hummm. I got to go. Bye." Eunjung wave.

"She never give up. How can a 18 years old girl flirt like her? Huh? Should i follow her? But Hyomin is waiting for me." Suho thinking so hard.

"Hyomin, mian. I can't going with you today. Something coming up. Bye." He called Hyomin and cancel their date.

Suho went to find Eunjung. "Where did she go? Hotel?" He look at the hotel.

"Aniyaa. Eunjung will never come to hotel." He search at other place.

"Club? She wear uniform, she can't go in. Eunjung?" Suddenly he saw Eunjung enter the restaurant.

Meanwhile Eunjung.

"Aneyonghaseyo. Eunjung imnidaa. I am jiyeon's friend." Eunjung smile.

"Aneyong. Kai imnida." They bow to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter