Love shot

Fall in love with you!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Pretty? Jun Myeon i am pretty?" She walk close to Suho.

"Ahhh. Your hairpin is pretty." He lied.

"This? You give me this on my birthday last year." Eunjung smile.

"Ahh. I forgot." He smile.

"Today i want to meet Kai. Don't follow me. I have something to discuss." Eunjung said.

                          ******************

"why did you ask me to meet?" Kai ask.

"Ahh. Mian for yesterday. I never dated anyone, i don't know what i should i actually. I like you but i don't about that feelings. I am actually love somebody else." Eunjung said.

"Suho right?" He smile.

"How did you know?" Eunjung look at him.

"On our first date. You look happy when you see him. Both of you share the same thing. He take care of you and you also care about him. The reason you want to date because you want to tried if you can forget him or not. Right? I know that so i just play along because i also like you. You are so innocent." Kai smile.

"Mian. I should told you on our first date." Eunjung feel guilty.

"Jiyeon told me before what kind of girl you are. She really love you. Maybe it's hard for me to meet a girl like you again. Good luck Eunjung." He smile.

5 months later.

"What you want for your birthday tomorrow?" Suho ask.

"Jun Myeon, let's dinner together. Only two of us. Buy a cake and celebrate at Han River."Eunjung smile.

"Why so sudden. You are growing up. Before this you want me to buy anything for you but this year you just ask for celebration." Suho smile.

"Chukahamida. You got a great result in our test. Which college are you going to enter?" Eunjung ask.

"I don't know." He answer.

"Are you okay. Lately i saw you don't happy like before. Are you sick? Want to see a doctor?" Suho ask.

Eunjung's birthday.

"Saengil chukahamida my ugly girl." Suho hug her.

"Kumawoo." Eunjung blow the candle and make a wish.

"What you wish for?" Suho ask.

"I hope you will never leave me although i know you will leave me tomorrow."Eunjung look at Suho. His face suddenly change.

"How did you know?" He ask.

"You said no secret between us but you keep a secret from me until today. You will go tomorrow. Maybe it's the right time for us to be apart."Eunjung suddenly tear.

"I don't want to go. I don't even want to leave you. But, my parents want me to go. It's about 7 years i don't meet them. I have to go." Suho said.

"That's why you breakup with Hyomin? Because you need to go?" Eunjung ask.

"Ani. I break up because i never love her. I like you. I know you break up with Kai because of me. I never love anyone except you. I know you know. You just refuse to accept it. The fact both of us love each other. I will comeback. I promise that i will comeback.

"I don't want to sent you tomorrow. It's hard for me to sent you go."Eunjung cried.

"Gwenchana." Suho smile.

The day Suho want to going back to Us.

"Take care. Send my regard to omma,appa." Hee Chul said.

"Comeback soon. We will wait for you." His gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter