CHAPTER 9

This Secret of Ours (Secret of Us Revealed Re-write) -HIATUS-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At a small cafe near the YG building, you can find the YG  CEO herself, reading a report

While sipping a cup of tea, Dara is waiting for a certain someone to arrive. 

    “*Of course ikaw nga parin yung Sandy na nakilala ko. Ang rami mo na nga pera pero ang cheap parin ang taste mo,’ Ana said with a scoff after taking a seat. As she rummaged in her bag, she snuck a peek at girl in front of her. To her disappointment, Dara didn’t even seem like she was paying attention to her or her comment.  With a huff, Ana started to look through the menu but still trying to sneak glances at the older girl in front of her. 

    “Dara-unnie we’re heeeeeeereee,” Minzy shouted as soon as the apartment door closed behind them. Taemin could only laugh at his girlfriend’s antics. 

    “Mingki, Taeminnieee you guys are finally here!” Chaerin exclaimed as soon as the two made it to the living room. “Yah, why are you two always late?” 

    “When you’re dealing with the crazy saesangs noona, you can never get anywhere in time!” Taemin huffed taking the last seat on the dinner table. 

    “Luckily chaerinnie we never had to deal with those fans,” Dara chuckled trying to already fill Taemin and Minji’s plates. “Eat up you two, the food is starting to get cold.” 

    Taemin and Minzy being the last couple of the bi-monthly triple date of the 2ne1 girls could only start digging into their plates as all but commanded by their lovable Dara-noona.

“Yixing-hyung, I thought you had a tour going on?” Taemin asked when he saw all of them slowing down on their eating. 

“I do but I have a week in between countries so I decided to visit for a bit,” Yixing answered while taking a sip of his drink. 

“How is that going for you, xing-ah?” Dara asked continuing the conversation. 

“It’s okay jie-jie, It’s a fun experience but I do miss touring with all of exo, “ Yixing answered sadly. “Being surrounded by them was never boring.” 

“I know what you mean Yixing-ah but hopefully you guys will get to be on stage again,” Heechul comforted. 

    “Guys, let's not make the atmosphere too depressing,” Yixing laughed looking at the suddenly sullen faces of everyone in the room. It wasn’t like the group never had depressing conversations before but not being able to perform on stage was just hitting close to the feels for almost all of the people around him. It was supposed to be a night of celebration since they haven’t seen each other for a while. He would like to keep it that way for the rest of the night. 

    “It that Bommie-unnie isn’t here,” Cl pouted after a couple minutes of comfortable silence. The others nodded at her, missing the said oldest. It isn’t like they didn’t want to include the said older girl but after her solo career taking off, she needed as much rest as she can for her schedules. 

    “Oh yeah! I miss noona’s jokes,” Taemin piped in, smiling brightly as he reminisced about the last time that they met Bom. “Sometimes I really wonder what goes on in her head, with all the things she comes up with!”  

“Taemin-ah don’t even try figuring Bommie out, your head will just hurt, “ said a very amused Heechul. The others couldn't help but chuckle as they remember the only 8D member of 2ne1. 

 

After the group finished their meal, they all moved to Dara and Heechuls living room with some light alcoholic drinks. The night was filled with small talk but most of them sensed that it was about to get a bit more serious, conversation wise. It’s not like the group aren’t used to it because that was how they’re little gatherings always ended, but sometimes they still like to be prepared. 

The tradition of gathering together was started by the 2ne1 girls. After they all stopped living together at their assigned dorms, they all wanted to have a special night where they can just unload their stress, and fears with one another. Eventually the boyfriends, one by one came to giving the girls comfort. At first it was a little awkward but by now the group was so comfortable with each other that they sense when the mood shift between all of them. 

For the rest of the n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter