CHAPTER 4

This Secret of Ours (Secret of Us Revealed Re-write) -HIATUS-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the current YGE artist, staff and trainees were gathered in a really big conference room, except of course the obvious like Big Bang. Considering the circumstances that was happening with the company, almost all of them knew that this “town hall” style meeting was coming soon. YG has a lot of things to change and many of the artist and staff want them done soon or they are all done for.

    There is one person in particular that is almost desperate for a type of meeting like this. After being ignored for a while by their supposed President, she has had enough to the point that if they don’t do anything with her, she would leave and sue them for not releasing any of the songs that she had worked for. Chaerin or better known as CL is plain tired. She missed performing with her sisters and just performing in general. She made a ton of songs because of the promise that her and her sisters will stand on stage again, but what did this bs of a company do? Throw them under the bus and told the public that it was Bom’s fault.

    ‘If this meeting is just another pointless dribble about making the company better for the future, I’m breaking my promise to Jiyong oppa and youngbae oppa and leaving,’ was her last thought before she was engulfed in hugs by four sets of hands.

    “UNNNIIIIIIEEEEEE,” was all you can hear from the two younger girls of the groups as they gave CL a hug that probably would have suffocated her if not for the fact that she is used to this because of the same girls.

    “Yah, girls get off unnie, you two might hug her to death!” Jisoo scolded both Rose and Lisa. The two girls then released CL giving her sheepish apologies which she just laughed at.

    “Unnie, do you know what is going on today?” Jennie asked glad that she finally has the oldest attention. “We haven’t had a meeting like this since...uh...Bommie-unnie’s.”

    “I’m not really sure Jen, but I’m sure it’s about the scandal and how it can be resolved. Before when we were still a bit smaller, we had these to discuss contract renewals or things of that sort,” Chaerin answered as she led the girls to a row they can all sit at together.

    “Does that mean your going unnie?” Lisa asked with a frown “ You and Dara-unnie’s contract are up this month.”

    “If they aren’t gonna do anything with me soon then yeah I am.” CL answered trying not to look at the devastated faces of the foursome. “You guys will be fine without me, you’ll still have Winner, Ikon, akmu and Hayi. Not to mention the oppas. You girls will be fine.”

    “But it wouldn’t be the same unnie! Who's gonna help us now, give us insights about things, and warn us about stupid people?” Rose said her eyes starting to gather tears. Since she was to CL’s left, she took the younger girl in a side hug just caressing her hair but not giving them an answer.

    Before they could continue their conversations, the rest of the groups finally came in to the conference room, but seeing the girls they all became somber knowing that whatever this meeting was about it will change YG Family, if it didn’t already.

          No matter how many times Jessica Jung turns the sight around her head, she still can’t believe that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter