CHAPTER 1

This Secret of Ours (Secret of Us Revealed Re-write) -HIATUS-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the tragic controversies that littered the kpop industry in 2019, the engagement news between two artist gave the fans a sense of healing to the industry

    Former 2ne1 member Sandara Park and Super Junior Member Kim Heechul has officially announced their engagement on April 16, 2019. The couple both posted a series of pictures and videos on their respective instagrams to finally reveal the world their hidden romance!

    In the pictures that Dara posted, the first one showed a photo of the two of them gazing lovingly to each, and the second picture was of her showing showing her impressive engagement ring! Dara’s caption stated “I’m happy to spend the rest of my life by your side. I love you!”

    While Heechul shared a short video of them sharing a small peck in the lips while Dara has her hand to the camera. The caption was a simple “Everyone, she said yes!”

    Surprisingly, the fans of the couple has said nothing but praises and congratulations to the couple. While there are some trolls, there are many more fans that are very supportive of the couple! For example:

 

KwonMi89: Heechul and Dara are some good looking people in the industry ! OH MY GOSH GUYS! IMAGINE THEIR BABIES!

Aster111: Seriously? She ends up with Heechul? That has got to be the most disappointing ending ever…

BJELF545: I KNEW IT! Everytime theyre around each other, Heechul oppa always seems to be taking care of her!

 

    Other than the statements of their respective agencies, there has been no news or input from their family or close friends. They’re bandmates or former bandmates also haven’t congratulated them in any social media, but we are sure that they all have been present at the party where the proposal took place.

    We here at kpopnews24/7 sincerely give our congratulations to the couple and we hope they have a prosperous life together! We hope to be able to share news to our readers soon about the coming nuptials of this couple and if we’re lucky enough we might be able to hear how these two got together and the journey they took to lead them where they are now!

Published April 17, 2019 copyright  @ kpopnews24/7

    To say that Dara was exhausted would be an understatement to what she was feeling at the moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter