CHAPTER 6

This Secret of Ours (Secret of Us Revealed Re-write) -HIATUS-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    The following weeks were such a blur for Dara. There was never a minute where she was not working for something for her company. All of the staffs and talents decided to stay and her team is already working on recruiting more people. The news have not really heard much from them since everything they are doing is so tight lipped. It took awhile for the staff to get used to Dara being their boss but they all managed to adapt fast. There were some that were loyal to YG himself but with all the good things that Dara was changing, they were all getting outnumbered so they did not really have much say. This of course did not mean that she didn’t have hard times.

    The stress that Dara has been in the past month would have made her cry, when she was younger. But see the pressure is on now so she can’t just say she gives up and goes to the corner to cry. She owns the company now, she has to be strong for her family and of course to everyone counting on her. But in all honesty it is taking a toll on her. She was exhausted before with her shows, which she is still doing on top of her CEO work, but now she is way past exhausted that she is drinking coffee regularly again.

    “Unnie I think you need to take a break,” her secretary told her after her second cup of coffee that day. The words really didn’t even process in her head, to busy looking over a contract that needs to be signed at a stockholder meeting. Knowing her words are falling on deaf ears, the secretary could only sigh and go back to her desk.

 

    “I feel like I haven’t seen Dara-noona in a long time,” Eunhyuk sighed looking over their quiet group, which is a first since their resident physco wasn’t really feeling himself.

    “Yeah, well it’s not like any better for me.” Heechul snapped, to which most of the group flinched at. “I may live with her but she literally passes out when she comes home. IF she even comes home that day! I haven’t seen her for 2 days! I had to call Chaerin to ask where she was at and she said she’s busy doing her CEO things.”

    “Oppa, that’s not good. We all know Dara-unnie has a bad immune system. She needs to rest!” Jessica told the older man, as she exchange worried looks with Yoona and Taeyeon.

    “I know Sica-yah, but you also know she is very stubborn. I’m freakin debating if i should head to YG aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter