CHAPTER 2

This Secret of Ours (Secret of Us Revealed Re-write) -HIATUS-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    The end of 2014 was arguably the worst time in the life Sandara Park. With the Bom scandal going on 2ne1 was in lockdown and the whole world was attacking her sister. The company wasn’t helping with how they were handling the media. They weren’t making much statements and it felt like they are blaming Bom for everything.

    Dara is and has always been strong. Yes, she cries easy but there were certain things in in her life that she can face head on. Like mean comments about her, or the sensitive issue about her father but there are also many things that she absolutely can’t take. All the hate Bom is getting is one of it. Because of the fact that she had to take care of her family at an early age, Dara felt responsible for her group too. Not to say that Bom needed to be taken care of but the real persona’s of the 2ne1 members are not like the ones on stage. The three other girls most of the time read all the negative comments and have taken them to heart. Why do you think they hate going to variety shows? Anyways Dara was a bit more used to it so she tried to soothe them and help them through it. However, this scandal is just taking a toll on all of them even her. So to drown her sorrows she’s with a close confidant of hers drinking her heart out.

    “YAH LEE DONGHAE! I wasn’t done with that,” Dara shouted as the younger boy took away the half empty soju bottle.

    “Noona, this is you 5th one. Enough”

    “Please Hae? Can I just finish that one?” she pleaded holding on to his leg. Donghae sighed and set down the bottle, making Dara cheer.

    Since she was too busy drinking straight from the bottle to finish it, Dara never noticed Donghae get up to open the door.

    “Hyungs! What are you doing here?” He asked as he shuts the door behind the 2 older gentlemen.

    “We just wanted to visit you is that so wrong?” Siwon said with a laugh, but immediately stopped as he saw the uneasy look on the slightly younger boy.

    “Oy, what’s wrong with you?” The other man said after seeing Donghae’s look.

    “Well you see I have company and I don’t want you guys to misunderstand!” he replied while scratching his neck.The two other men both shared sly looks and immediately started walking to the living room.

“Aye hyungs, WAIT!” Donghae warned but it was far too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter