CHAPTER 8

This Secret of Ours (Secret of Us Revealed Re-write) -HIATUS-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Dara-yah, what’s with these articles popping up about your past?” Bom asked seating herself on the couch of Dara’s office. “With the information in it, saying how you were with the staff in the Philippines and your co actors, the person revealing it really wants you to go down!” 

“Oh I know who is behind these articles, trust me. I am just too busy dealing with bigger things than petty es that can’t accept defeat,” Dara replied without even looking up from the report she was reading. “Besides, I already know how to deal with her Bommie. I’m just biding my time.” 

“Ah yes, the classic Sandara Park tactic. Lull them into a sense of victory then strike them down hard,” Bom replied with a roll of her eyes.“Oh, by the way! When will you officially start planning your wedding?”

Bom gave Dara a pointed look when the girl only gave her a shrug as an answer to her question. Not that Dara saw since she hasn’t looked up from the report she was reading. 

“Fine, fine, I’ll stop asking,” Bom said after a beat of silence. “I’m going to go visit with the kids. Bye bye!” 

 

“These articles are seriously getting ridiculous!” Minzy started with a huff as she took a seat in front of Bom and CL in a small secluded cafe. “Most of the details are bull, and yet all of them are still writing about it!” 

“It’s like they have nothing better to report on these days so they attack unnie,” CL added. 

“Well it’s not helping that Dara is being so nonchalant about all of it either,” Bom said with an irritated huff. 

“If Dara unnie is that way, then maybe we’re getting too paranoid?” Minzy asked as she scrolls through the articles about Dara. 

“That’s true, unnie is the patient type so maybe we are the ones blowing this out of proportion,” CL sighed exiting out of the ridiculous articles. 

None of the girls liked the bad press that Dara was getting but knowing how Dara was, they just hoped for the best outcome. 

 

“Oppa, let's  go on vacation!” Dara said that night to her beau as they were settling for dinner. “I feel like going to the beach, somewhere warm where we can just soak up the sun!” 

“Who are you and what have you done with my Sandara “workaholic” Park?” Heechul asked while giving his fiance a stunned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter