Someone please tell me.. What am i doing here?

Working!

I'M BACCCKK!! I finally back on track for more channuneo! :D Well, i should've update sooner but i was fell asleep while writing this chapter and ended up dreaming about it! LOL! I don't remember exactly, but i'm sure there's  Channie on my dream! XDD I was dreamming a whole 5 hours while Channie on it, i guess i could remember there's Hobutt too! XDDD Okay then, since most of you wants so much Chan-teasing-Nuneo scene, i'm sure giving you that, i hope it's not too boring and you could still enjoy it ;)


Junho POV

 

Just…

 

What am I doing here…?

 

“Junho? Aish.. Are you dozing off again..?”

 

“Huh? No, I’m not! Geez, why are you being so impatient Hwang Chan Sung?!”

 

“I’m not.. But you’ve been standing and staring at my house too long now..”

 

“Right, right~”

 

“Okay then if you’re back from your dozing off session, please come in..”

 

“I—I said I am NOT dozing off!!”

 

“Day dreaming then..”

 

“Y—Oh, just shut up, Hwang Chan Sung.. And stop smiling like that.. It’s annoying..”

 

“Still annoyed by how I smile?”

 

“Of course, yes! How the hell shouldn’t I be annoyed by it when you’re underestimating me like that!”

 

“I’ve already said that I usually smiled like that.. And I’m not underestimating you at all, Junho..”

 

“But you—“

 

Oh well,  I know this is insane or anything that is bad..  But, right now, I’m entering this Hwang Chan Sung bastard’s house. And to be honest I didn’t expect it to be this.. quite big you know.. Three time my apartment’s size.. Geez, I just don’t believe I would live with someone who I barely met, TODAY! And even introduced himself properly just an hour ago.. Great.. Huh? You want to know why did I end up in his place? Well.. It was all because of HIM! It’s just after I said..

 

““Fine…Count me in…”

 

“Great~ It’s mutual then! Okay, we’ll be preparing for your room.”

 

“Huh? In this mansion?”

 

“Yes, Chansung-shi, or maybe I could just called you Chansung-ah since you’re officially work here~ But, yes, you’ll be living with us, it’ll be on the left wing side.”

 

“But I can’t leave my brother alone in my house..”

 

“Then shouldn’t you just bring him here instead?”

“Well, I.. I can’t Lee Jun ho.. I don’t want to drag him into this..”

 

“Ah..  I see..”

 

“…….. Can you just live with us?”

 

“Huh? What do you mean?”

 

“Well, we must live together, and of course we can’t live here since I have my brother waiting at our house.. So why don’t you live in my house? It’s enough for 3 people..”

 

“What?! But I—“

 

“Mmm, I think that’s a good idea since you can’t leave your brother alone, Chansung-ah.. Well, if that’s so, we will help your moving tomorrow, Junho-ah, but you could start living together today, so, you might as well bring a few clothes and things from your house now. Um, Jaebum-hyung, has Khun-ah back from his job?”

 

“Hmm? Oh, I’ll call him..”

 

“Right, thank you. Hhh, sorry, gentlemen, I really hate doing this, but it’s work related so, please bare with it for a while.”

 

“………”

 

“………”

 

“Aww, please don’t be so gloomy~ I’m sure you two would get along very well~”

 

“Junsu-nim? Khun-ah has just arrived, he’s waiting outside..”

 

“Wow, aren’t they fast? Oh well, I guess your transportation has already come. So, ah, hyung, the copy paper please, ah, thank you.. Here’s the rules about our company and all, I hope you read it when you arrive home since it’s really important to remember, and this one is the details of your first job. You could start it tomorrow and I would like to hear your comeback right after you’ve finished the job, it’s our regularity. Are we clear?”

 

“Yes, sir..” “Yes..”

 

“Alright~ Ah, it’s nice having you two as our new employees since you two are very understanding and seems to learn things so fast. Shall we go now? Please follow me, I’ll show you the exit..”

 

SRAK

 

“….Are you done, Su?”

 

“Ah, yes, Taec, come with me, we will show them the exit..”

 

“Understood..”

 

“Ah, before that, Taec, could you please bring out what I requested earlier?”

 

“….”

 

“Okay gentlemen, I know this is a dangerous mission, and I told you about how we will support you in almost every aspect, we surely want to support also on your safety, so, we’ve armed you.. For the first timer I may give each of you, a flick blade.”

 

“………I’ve never experienced in handling this things, sir..”

 

“….Me.. too..”

 

“I know, I’ve realized that, but please just take this, you’re going to need it faster than you think, hehehe~”

 

“… Alright if you say so.. I’ll be taking this one..”

 

“……..”

 

“Good job~ Okay then, shall we continue?”

 

“……”

 

“Hmm~ Well, I know you still in a shock, but you’ll get used to it, I promised, just like Khun-ah when he firstly applying here, he seemed really regret with what he was doing on the paper just like you guys, he even do as far as drawing his knuckles, targeting for my face, fortunately, Taec was on a good timing~”

 

“………..”

 

“Um, why are you so silent? Am I really deserve a punching in the face so badly?”

 

“Huh? Of course no, sir..” “…….No.. sir..”

 

“Ah, thank goodness, hahaha, thank you for respecting me so much gentlemen~”

 

“Su..?”

 

“Oh, right, I guess it’s our gate that will separate us.. This is a farewell then~”

 

“Ah, yes, thank you for.. today sir..”

 

“…. Thank you, sir..”

 

“Ah, well, Junho-ah, Chansung-ah, before you left, about what we’ve agreed on earlier, as for keeping your job a secret, I also request that you two would do the same for me..”

 

“…..Very well, sir..”

 

“… ‘Lright..”

 

“Good, that’s better~ Ah there’s Khun-ah waiting for you, I hope you have a nice day~”

 

And just that, they decided it without thinking about my opinion, of course I AM going to reject it! Well, living with other people, especially this Hwang Chan Sung being, is just UNACCEPTABLE! Uh, I hope I would still insane the later day..  Oh, talking about insanity, there’s this event when we walked in the car and there’s an awkward silence between us, especially that Nichkhun guy and Hwang Chan Sung, well, that.. Wooyoung is surely talkative…

 

“Excuse us..”

 

“Ah, Junho-ah, Chansung-ah~ Please come in~”

 

I was nodding and Hwang Chan Sung just keep glaring at his hyung.. I know he somehow is having a part on this, but, I guess he really felt sorry since he said something like..

 

“So, Chansung-ah, do you signed the paper?”

 

“Yes…… Do you set me into this… hyung?”

 

Hearing Hwang Chan Sung talked to him like that with his suppressed angry voice, he just exchanging glances at the guy who sit beside him and then soften his expression while he’s driving..

 

“I know I’m really sorry, Chansung-ah, it’s my intention that want to help you find a better job that led me to do this. It’s not as dangerous as you think it would be, well don’t see Wooyoung as your example he’s being reckless sometimes that’s why he got some scratches or something..”

 

“Buuut, hyung, I’m not reckless~”

 

“Yes, you are, Youngie, you often get into meaningless fight to protect a cat or something..”

 

“Mmm, fineeee~”

 

 “Besides, Chansung-ah, I’ve been watching your ability and I’m sure you’ll survived..”

 

“..Heh, are you trying to encourage me or something?”

 

And suddenly that Wooyoung guy just shifted reflexly in his seat, his changing expression is just.. frightening.. Well, what I saw was he, who seems to have a happy-go-lucky attitude, suddenly got a fierce expression and glaring daggers to Hwang Chan Sung who sat beside me, I couldn’t do anything except being as nervous as I could be.. Meanwhile that stupid Hwang Chan Sung just giving a glare as an exchange, as well as clenched his hand…

 

“……..Shhh, it’s okay, Wooyoung…  Just calm down.. It’s okay…”

 

And like an obedient pet, his face just softened even though there’s a slight look of cautious in his eyes that still observing Hwang Chan Sung..

 

“I really am sorry for dragging you into this, Chansung-ah, I hope you understand.. Hhhh, I don’t really want to be hated by you, so I’m sorry, okay? Don’t worry, we are really like family in that mansion, Junsu-nim is sometimes, scary, but when you see his true nature, he’s just like the rest of  us.. He oftenly play some games with us, even feeding Wooyoung’s chicken pet if we’re out working.”

 

“Uhhmm, Jaebum-hyung just annoyingly said that Bbiyak is noisy and dirty and that’s not true..”

 

“Hehehe, I know, I know, Youngie.. So, I hope you would understand my reasons, Chansung-ah, feel free to call me or Youngie when you need help, you too, Junho-shi..”

 

“Ah, yes.. um.. “

 

“Ah, I haven’t introduced myself to you, have I? How rude.. I’m sorry, My name is Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. I know it’s long and weird but I’m not a Korean, I came from Thailand but my father was remarried and we’re staying here from now on. My sister is fortunately Chansung-ah’s boss on his earlier job, and she’s really fond of him, so that’s why we’ve known each other.”

 

“Ah.. I see..”

 

“Yes, ah, is this your apartment Junho-shi?”

 

“Huh? Oh, yes, but.. Aren’t we go to.. Hwang Chan Sung’s house instead?”

 

“Well, you should bring some clothes and your personal things, remember?”

 

“Ah, um.. right.. okay then, I’ll get it..”

 

“Fine, we’ll be—“

 

“I’m coming with him..”

 

“Huh?! But What are you—“

 

…That Hwang Chan Sung just pushed me out from the car and left those two in car looking stunned at what he suddenly decide to do..

 

“Geez, what do you want?”

 

“I just don’t want to be in that car.. alone..”

 

“Well, you’re not exactly alone.. Geez, then what are you going to do in my apartment?”

 

“Nothing… Ah, Junho..”

 

“Wha—What are you just calling me with?!”

“Junho-ah..”

 

I was really going to explode when he called me that.. Just.. WHERE DID HIS MANNERS GO?! I’m his hyung! Oh, forget it, Junho, he doesn’t even have any from the beginning anyway.. Well, at least I could control my temper but not until he said…

 

“Do you really want to go to my house that badly?”

 

And that smirk of his again.. I can’t help but exploding. And on the other side embarrassing..

 

“I- I DON’T! Well, you and Junsu-nim just decide on that clearly enough and more importantly, WITHOUT HEARING MY OPINIONS! And I don’t have any power to reject it! So don’t think I’m gladly coming to you house! No, Hah! I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THAT! NOT AT ALL! Especially, IT’S YOU!! Your house! How should I be happy? You! Who irritates me that much when you’re smirking! You really have to stop that bad habit of yours, young man! And ARE YOU UNDERESTIMATING ME OR SOMETHING?! ARE YOU REALLY WANT TO PICK A FIGHT THAT BAD?! HUH!? HWANG CHAN SUNG!?!? Haah.. haaah.. “

 

“…. You sure has a beautiful and strong voice..”

 

I was shouting ‘WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!’in my head but I keep silent and try to catch my lose breath, glaring at him who was standing in my door casually..

 

“Well, I’m sorry that I offended you, but that’s how I smile to people.. Are you satisfied now, Junho?”

 

“….No… Hhh… hh…”

 

“… Kekeke.. What a shame.. Oh, I’m sure that.. Kim-whatever his name is, was already talking about how you will prepare your things before we head to my house.. Are you just listening to the.. ‘living together’ part?”

 

“Wha—I’M NOT!! Just shut your mouth already! I don’t even like the idea at all! Ukh, just go away! Stop pissing me off! Kkkhhh… Stupid Hwang Chan Sung…”

 

Then I left him and began packing my things which is fit quite well in my bag while still cursing him under my breath. He was just—what does he want speaking something like that, offending me that much and all?! Is he really underestimating me that much?! And how he called me just.. ANNOYING!! I’m his hyung! He’s my dongsae! He shouldn’t called my by only my name or just Junho-ah! Uhhh… He really need a manner lesson! And suddenly he came into my room..

 

“Are you done..?”

 

“Whoa, don’t just barge in like that!”

 

“Sorry.. So, are you done?”

 

“Yes, I am.. Ck, why are you so impatient..”

 

“Hmm, anyway, Junho.. I haven’t introduced myself  properly, have I? So.. Pleased to meet you, I’m Hwang Chan Sung…”

 

I was quite stunned when he said that and offered me his hand to me who was kneeling down fixing my bag. But I just can’t help it since he’s remember to introduced himself, I could appreciate that.. So then I take his hand which helping me to stand on my feet..

 

“Fine, and stop pissing me off..”

 

“Okay then, let’s go~”

 

He broke our hand and walked outside first.. Well, does he have a mood swing or something? I’m pretty sure he’s not in his period since he’s a man. So, why does he being all cheer up right now? And on the other side I was feeling like my energy was all drained up.. Ah, maybe because the whole shouting earlier.. I really was exploding, wasn’t I? Oh, God.. Then, I got out from my apartment, thinking off cutting my payment contract tomorrow while locking it up. Then I joined Hwang Chan Sung who looked like he’s waiting for me under the apartment’s stairs for God-knows why.. Opened the car’s door and somehow letting me go in first and then we off to go to his house for real..

 

And here I am..

 

Hhhhhh….

 

“But your face said that!”

 

“Is it? Maybe it’s just your imagination, Junho.. I’m hooomeeee~”

 

“No, I’m not, I really do feel that you’re thinking something lowly of m—“

 

“Welcome back, hyuuunggg~ Oh? Did you bring your friend with you?”

 

Oh, is this his brother? Well, he sure doesn’t resemble his older brother so much.. And his face is just kinder than this Hwang Chan Sung..

 

“Ah, yes, his name is Junho, he’ll be staying here with us..”

 

“Huh, really?!”

 

Well, he seems happy about this idea.. And I just can’t help to be flinched at how his brother called me.. Ck.. Boys these days…

 

“Yeah, work related..”

 

“Oh! You’ve finally take the job? What is it about!?”

 

“Um.. uh..”

 

“We’re working as some courier or something like that, but since we work in car dealer we’ll be delivering cars.”

 

“Oh, really?! Wow, that’s cool~ That’s why it said that it’s well-paid~ Tehe, I’ll be waiting in the dining room then, my cooking is almost done~”

 

“Righttt~ …. Hhhh, Junho….. Thank you for saving me…”

 

“…. Are you stupid or something? Can’t you just made up some random job?”

 

“Well.. I don’t think I could lie to Jinwoon..”

 

“Hhh.. I’ll cover you up then.. You really are hopeless.. Hwang Chan Sung…”

 

“I’m sorry for troubling you.. Um, Junho?”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Could you stop calling me by my full name? It feels weird..”

 

What? ………….. Then I could use this as a revenge then… Kekekeke…

 

“Fine by me.. Hwang Chan Sung..”

 

“…….. Do you want to get a revenge or something?”

 

“No, I’m not. I’m fine, Hwang Chan Sung~”

 

“Oh, yes, at least you were trying… but you still have a long way to get me on my nerves..”

 

“…………..You really are annoying you know that…”

 

“I know.. Kekeke..”

 

“Stop laughing!”

 

“Ah, hyung, come here’s the food is ready~”

 

“Coming~”

 

Ah, geez, I wish I could survived in this new shelter of mine..

 

More over…

 

I wish I could stand this Hwang Chan Sung..

 

Hhhh, what did I do to deserve this..?

 

 



Yay! Off for more Channuneo ahead~ Thank you for keep reading guys~ :D Love you! <3