I love you, Chansung-hyung, Junho-hyung~

Working!

Omonaaaaaaaaa~ 040 Our AFF was got a severe brokendown issue wasn't it? Uh, i hope they don't lost to much data since i notice some of our beloved Chanho fics are dissapear.. QxQ Last time before we got the crash i remember we have over a hundred fics but then, it's only 98 now.. Q4Q But thank you for the admins who give their best to return our datas and i still love AFF so DAMN MUCH!! So!! LET'S FILL AFF WITH MORE CHANHO ONCE AGAIN!!! >v<

Oh, i'll submit more update tomorrow or soon enough, please give me time~ >v0 b


 

Jinwoon POV

 

“Yah, see you tomorrow, Woonie!”

 

“Kekeke~ See you too~”

 

Hhhh, it’s finally over, thank goodness I didn’t screw off the math test. Let’s see, what should I buy today? Oh! I forgot! It’s Junho-hyung’s turn to cook dinner today~ Kekeke, since Junho-hyung stay with us, house chores and cooking turns just get easier. He’s so well-mannered and generous, and good at cook too~ Oh, I hope, Channie-hyung could learn from him. Ah, I don’t want to compared my own hyung with a stranger but, Junho-hyung just capable at almost everything, ah, of course when I say ‘everything’ it’s related to house chores, Chansung-hyung is still winning if it’s all about strength. Junho-hyung is also kind and seems to be a smart kind of person. Well, overall, he’s someone who can be depended on.

 

Hmm, I don’t make a reckless conclusion about Junho-hyung, right?

 

Well, he’s only been staying in our house for only 3 days, anyone shouldn’t just judge him dead on like this, more importantly, he and Chansung-hyung had never met before, but still I have a good feeling about Junho-hyung, so I don’t mind he’s staying longer, it’s fun to have more people too~

 

“J Jinwoon-ah..”

 

Ah, someone is calling my name, seems from behind..

 

“Ah.. Annyeong~ Can I help you?”

 

“Uh, um, I I was baking some cookies on the cooking class today, would you like to eat some?”

 

Ah, lucky day~

 

“Really, can I eat some? Hehehe~”

 

“O Of course! You can eat all of them, if.. you want…”

 

“Yaaay~ Thank you so much! Um, your name..”

 

“Huh? Oh, I’m Kim Pil Sook.. Hehehe..”

 

Hmm, never heard one but.. okay~

 

“Ahh, Sook-ah then~ Ne, thank you so much~ ..Much much, mmm, hehihihous!”

 

“Really?! Fiuhhh… You’re welcome, Jinwoon-ah.. Hehehe.. It’s a relieved that you like it…”

 

“Uh uhm~ gulp.. I'll be sure to treat you to my homemade dumplings later, okay~?”

 

“Eh? Ehhh? No, y you don’t have to—“

 

“It’ll be okay~ Oh, is it that you don’t like dumplings?”

 

“Huh? O of course I like it!”

 

“Then.. are you afraid to my cooking..? I know I still learning.. but…”

 

“No, no, no, I don’t mean it like that, I mean, you don’t have to trouble yourself to return the favor, it’s just some cookies…”

 

“Well, it’s a good cookies actually~ So, I’ll made some dumplings for you too as an exchange, okay?”

 

“Hhh, f fine…”

 

“Yaayy~ Oh, I better get going then~ It’s almost 5PM, you should go home too, Sun-ah~”

 

“Ah.. It’s Pilsook..”

 

“Oh! Mianheee~ It’s a heredity illness~ Ok, then, see you later, Sook-ah~”

 

“Hmm, take care, Jinwoon-ah.. Hehehe..”

 

“Will do~ Love you~”

 

Oh, oh! She’s startled! Kekeke~ Aww, it’s always fun to see people blushing and happy like that~ And of course, it’s just a fake. Oh, and by saying two related words, ‘love you’, you can get so many advantages. But, still, it only works for a few people who had good assets. Especially face. God give me this kind of face, so, why don’t I take advantages with it? It’s mine to begin with anyway~ Kekeke~ Oh, I usually say that I love everyone, especially to girls,  but I’ve never truly love anyone except Chansung-hyung and Narsha-imo, even though only as a family member it’s still categorized as love, right? Hmm, I just haven’t found the girl that really captivated my heart. Hmm? Oh, I’m not into boys like Chansung-hyung. He likes something new and different, while I’m stick to my straightness~

 

Oh, are you wondering why could I say something like this?

 

Ahh, well, I’m not as innocent as you think~

 

Even Chansung-hyung doesn’t know that I’m becoming like this, but, hey, this is the way I survive~ I’m already on my 15, I’m stepping my feet into adult world and I just can’t help to stop being so naïve and innocent. There’s the time that I got bullied a lot, I was weak and Chansung-hyung was always there to protect me, whenever and wherever, but then, he also has his own life I don’t think I should burdening him from time to time. And then, I decided, I should stop being a coward. I took a karate lesson on my junior high times, and I followed it well. Ah, actually I was quite surprise for my ability that could absorb the technique so fast and have an actually good measure of power. Hmm, i think it’s also genetical from Chansung-hyung~

 

I stop being so timid and start opening myself up. I bravely greeted every classmates with so much confidence I hardly gather, studied hard which gave me good grades, and started being quite.. what do you say? Hmm, famous~ Especially between girls~ Well, I don’t do anything to my appearance, just a neat haircut and looking ever tidy with nicely ironed uniforms. But because their curiosity over me, they start to watch or observing me and realize that I had a quite good appearance. Which also slap me in the face and realize my true potential. Well, since that time I has been fully taking advantages from this face of mine and keep my innocent and naïve image as an addition topping. But then some of the guy got so envious on me. They reason just too typical, ‘You made the girl I like fall for you!’. Then whaaatt~? It’s her choice to fall in love to whoever guy she likes~ People must just stop driving other people’s life, you know~ Hmph! And then the bullying times came once again but stop immediately. Hah! I could fight back now, s~ But that day, I actually slipped a bit and unconsciously throw my usual innocent image. Well, that time, one of my classmates, whose name I’d already forgot, bugged me so much while we’re in the class, he kept throwing me with paper crumples while the lesson was on the air, I just stayed calm and quiet, trying to absorb the lesson. Meanwhile the girls were already whispering and giving glares to the man-whose-name-i-forgot. He just scoffed and continued what he did before, pissing me off. But hey, I could take child’s pranks like that, until.. He suddenly threw an Oxford dictionary book, full version, HARD COVER! Wow, you don’t know how mad I was~ It was thrown to the back of my head and being as uncautious as I was, I just automatically bang my forehead into my glorious writing desk and gave a loud ‘thump’ sound. All eyes were on me, not to miss the teacher’s too. I try to lift my head and made that ing heavy hardcore dictionary fell on the floor. I turned my face to him who sit, EXACTLY behind me, he looked quite startled, when I stare him coldly, I stood up from the chair I used to sit, raised my hand, smiling my best smile and say..

 

“Excuse me, teacher, can I say something to (insert a name here, since I forgot~) for a second?”

 

The teacher just startled at my sudden action and only gave a nod with an idiotic face. I muttered a thank you then lowered myself to catch the so dictionary. I move to his side, stand with a smile on my face. An angelic one~

 

“Sorry, did you slipped you Oxford dictionary (also insert a name here too~)-shi?”

 

Not too different to the teacher, he just nod his nut shaped head.

 

“I’ll return this to you then~”

 

I pretended to give him his precious dictionary politely, he stretched his arm, still with a stupid expression on his face. But then I just threw the book on his face dead on, full power, so he fell to the floor with a hilarious pose, if I’m not angry at that time, I’ll be sure to take my time laughing my of~ Kekeke~ And this is when I slipped myself and forgot to keep my innocent smile and glaring coldly instead.

 

“I don’t know what’s your problem is mister, but please, ing stay away and keep your hands still while we’re on the lesson, unlike you, I’m here to learn some knowledge and not having any fun with some worthless paper crumples and a stupid Oxford dictionary when we’re learning about science. So please, I hope you stay away from me and don’t you dare to bug me to piss me off or just to gain my attention. That’s if you still want to see both of your hands sticking on your body, got it?”

 

The class just fell into an awkward silence, everyone just widened their eyes and staring at me blankly, I even spotted a drooling female student.. Eww~ But then I realize the situation and regain my smile back and smiling at everyone and saying to the teacher that I’d finished my conversation with that rubbish. But then one of the classmates just called me and point to my forehead, so I unconsciously rub it. It felt wet and when I saw my hand, it’s only red color everywhere. The worst thing happened is I was fainting, mainly because I had some kind of blood phobia. It’s really really stupid and embarrassing. And when I opened my eyes all that I saw was a bunch of my classmates, mostly female, surrounding me and asking if I’m okay. I was regretting my action and apologize to those people because I was showing something unpleasant, but instead of disgusted at me, they squealing and chuckling, saying that I’m so cool. Oh, so much charisma I had~ I smiling my best smile which actually a real smile of relieved because I still got everyone to like me even though I’m being as reckless as before.

 

Well, it’s a past though~ I still live my life as usual and also got so many friends, most of them are really kind with me, both boys and girls, they help me with the study even though I’m not as dumb as people think I am, and often give me something, just as that girl earlier, what was her name again? Greattt, I forgot again, oh, I still remember her face though~ Hhh.. Chansung-hyung’s disease is really contagious..

 

Oh, and by admitting that I’m not as pure as people think I am, I also admitting that I know Chansung-hyung’s desire on ing Junho-hyung. Kekeke, it’s just so obvious since the first time. I was waking up those two this morning for breakfast and what did I see? Papa bear and mama bear cuddling to each other in the fluffy bed. Kekeke, it’s too much for my taste but they look cute together~

 

Hmm, I hope he really do serious about Junho-hyung though, he’s always been a player since high school. He had never told me about his relationships, whether it was with women or men, but, I just know. Oh, how shouldn’t I know if he usually hangs out around here or my school?! Oh, Chansung-hyung is such a babo sometimes, well, often, actually. I even saw him kissing a woman in our neighborhood, well, 3 houses from our house, then came to her house and went home late. I could predict what kind of game they were playing in there~ Oh, I had spotted him kissing a guy on a dark alley to! I ran out of soybean sauce that time, so I went to buy some, and saw such scene.. Ah, hyunggggg~ Why you could be so stupid, at least if you want to keep your little brother’s purity please did something like that in a more private place, not in public~

 

But he has been stop playing like that since graduated from high school, so I hope, this is the time when he truly fell in love seriously with someone, I don’t mind having a brother in law, especially when it’s someone like Junho-hyung~

 

Oh, by the way, I have a different image, haven’t i? Well, yeah~ But I always have this basic principal of always paying those kindness that people gave you. Chansung-hyung’s perception of thinking. He has been telling me this since I still like to draw 2 mountains with a sun between with crayons. So yeah, it’s a must to return such kindness, and I find it’s a right principal. Except~ I will also return the mischiefness I received~ That’s also a right thing~

 

Well, it’s evil but it’s right, so what~?

 

Hmm~ These cookies are actually a bit too sweet but it’s okay, I might as well give it to those hyungs~

 

Yay~ Finally arrive~

 

I wonder what does Junho-hyung make for dinner now~ It’s almost 5PM and I’m just hungry. Oh, nice motorcycle~ Are they having some guest again?

 

CLEK

 

“I’m home, hyunggg~”

 

“Yah, Jinwoon~ Welcome baacck!”

 

Oh, it’s Junho-hyung! Ah, maybe he’s cooking now~ I’d better go to the kitchen then~

 

“Hehe~ What are you cooking, hyung~?”

 

“Hmm? Mm, jjajangmyun and kongnamul-gook~ Chansung said that you like bean sprouts, so I cook some~”

 


Jjajangmyun: noodles that cooked with some black bean paste and other ingredients, it usually serves in all over Chinese restaurant in Korea, looking at the sample picture just made me… drooling.. =//q//= Go googling if you want to know what does it look! :D

 

Kongnamul-gook: just a normal bean sprout and clear soup~ But still, I love bean sprouts so it’s still look tasty to me, and after seeing the ingredients I just want to taste it more! Not too hard to make if you have the ingredients though~ :D


 

“Really?! It’s smells good though~ Kekeke~ Thank you, Junho-hyung~”

 

I hugged my brand new hyung with so much brotherly love, awww, I think he really spoils me too much~

 

“Kekeke~ No problem, Jinwoon-ah~ Oh, I think it’s done~”

 

“Yaaay~ Oh, where’s Chansung-hyung?”

 

“Hmm? He’s buying some bananas.. Uh, why does he like banana so much?”

 

“Hahaha! I don’t know either, as far as I know and live with him, he always had a few of them every day, when I ask him why, he said because he just likes it~ It’s cute though, having a habit like that~”

 

“W well, I guess..”

 

Oh, oh, he’s agreeing with me about how Chansung-hyung being a cutie for his banana-eater habit~ Hehehe, ah, he’s just too shy to acknowledge that~

 

“I’m homeeee~”

 

“Oh, there he is..”

 

“Welcome back, hyung~”

 

“Oh, you’ve come back too.. munch.. munch…”

 

“Yeah~ Yah, hyung~ Don’t eat the bananas already, you will be too full to taste Junho-hyung’s cook~”

 

“Aish, you big monkey..”

 

“Ne, don’t worry, I just ate one, though… munch… I want to taste Junho’s cook too..”

 

“………… “

 

Oh, oh, Junho-hyung is like a lobster~ Aegyooo~

 

“Ehem~ I’ll be preparing the table then~”

 

“Ah, eh? Oh, right~ Hehe~ T thank you, Jinwoon~”

 

Ahhh~ I see~ They are getting closer, huh? There must be something happened between them while I’m on school earlier~ Oh, I’m so curious, but I better stay away, if I told them that I knew or ask them anything, they’ll sure become more awkward and all~ So I just be a watcher instead~

 

In the end it’s fun having a family like this, well, I hope Narsha-imo would approve them being together since Chansung-hyung seems really happy standing beside Junho-hyung~ Well, to be honest I really missed being on a warm family atmosphere and had a lively daily life like this. Since we live by ourselves, Chansung-hyung always too busy with his part times, so it’s.. a little bit lonely.. Hhhhh, a lot actually, but then there’s Junho-hyung now, and this single job that they’re talking about, which I know not exactly a car delivery services just like Junho-hyung told me, is worthed so much money! Ah, well, I know from Chansung-hyung’s act when Junho-hyung telling me about their job, he seemed nervous and he has been liked that when he’s lying. So whatever their job is, I believe Chansung-hyung would do just fine. He once told me that no matter how hard it is to gain money, he would always pick something right and legal, so I do believe in him, he’s my role model after all, even though he sometimes acts more stupid than I am~ Kekekeke~

 

“Ah, almost forgot! Hyung, my friend gave me some cookies~”

 

“Really? Ne, ne, is it good? Kekeke~”

 

Hhhh, how happy I am if we could always stay like this..

 

“Not bad, actually~ Please have some~”

 

Kekeke, saranghe yo, Chansung-hyung, Junho-hyung~

 



Fiuhhhh, i'm so worried when i opened the website and it's... blank.. I mean like, 'WHUT!? Is it that my dorm's internet connection is being such an , AGAIN!?' (well, it's such a quite low quality of signal and low speed connection too.. =4=) I was asking Meonggg whether it's only me or it's really had something wrong about it, but then.. meanwhile she's flooded by her campus project, she just told me that maybe it was somehow the destiny of mine, it was currently on an error state so i could do my project as well.. =v= and, it's quite effective~ <3 OH BUT I REALLY MISS IT EVEN THOUGH IT'S JUST 3 DAYS!! AAAAAAA!! Someone please update something!! FOR MY SAKE TOO!!

 

Anyway thank you for reading, always in love with you, guys! <3