With this kind of situation... how do you expect me to be happy..?

Working!

MAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN!!! I'm neglecting my homework because i want to write so much!!! OH!! MY CHANHO IS SO WINING OVER MY ILLUSTRATION PROJECT!!! NUOOOO!! But, hope you enjoy this one too, it's a little shorter than other chapter but please bear with it~ Please enjoy~ :D


 

Junho POV

 

“Shut up-mmmhhmmm…”

 

Yup, he is kissing me, again. Oh, I know I should’ve pushed him away and stop this.. whatever is this! I also remember telling him to just stop his stupidly selfish ambition to kiss me in this holy morning. But still, it feels good. Well, it’s not that this is my first kiss nor forgetting what a kiss tastes like, it’s just, his juicy lips, the softness, the gentleness when he put his lips over mine, a little bit pressure he added which making me unconsciously open my mouth wider and just let him violate my already red lips, moreover a hint of strawberry taste in his kisses… are making me blank. Couldn’t think of anything. Ah, except wondering if he really drank the strawberry milk on the fridge before this. Oh, I know this is wrong, I know it very well, deeply.. Yet, why don’t I have a power to stop him? Is it because his kissing technique is on an expert level? Is it because it was happening to sudden? Is it because there’ve been a long time since I got a girlfriend and have some heated kisses like this? Is it because what was happening to me giving me too much effect on my life and made me deviating my own principal to stay as straight as an arrow for all eternity? Or is it because It’s just… Chansung? And to just give in like that to him who is a lot younger than me and even let him dominating our kisses session is… humiliating. A lot, actually. But what can I do in this condition?

 

Oh, right, fighting back.. it’s the most I can do.. I guess…

 

I circled my arms in his neck, making him lowered his torso. I let my fingers playing with his hair while his are just doing the same to my still bed hair. Then he brought his body closer to mine, taking my waist in his strong arm, bringing my hips closer to him, while the other just keep adding pressure, deeper the kiss..

 

“Mmmmhh.. mmm..”

 

And ended torturing our lungs in case of lacking oxygen..

 

Oh, also conditionally slapping me and made me return to reality..

 

“Haaa.. Hhh..”

 

“Nghhh..  Cha-Chansung.. let’s stop .. hhh.. this..”

 

“Hhh.. Why?...It felt so good..”

 

“…. It is but—“

 

Wait…

 

Did I just admitting it to him?

 

All of my blood rushing into my face at the same time. I might look like a steamed lobster by now! How could I just slipped out like that?! I hope he didn’t re—oh, he IS definitely realizing it.. since he has that devilishly annoying smirk on his face.

 

“No no! F forget it! It isn’t what I mean!”

 

“…. Okay..”

 

“Listen to me, Chansung I didn’t dislike it!”

 

“Oh..?”

 

“……N NO! I I MEAN I… uhh… I don’t like it.. at all…”

 

Uh, stupid rockheaded bear…

 

Don’t care with my explanation…

 

After he showed me his smile.. which, a lot different from the usual, ah, he showed me once though, the gentle one like this.. His expression got softer and his lips curved into a tender smile. I don’t know why, it’s just a smile, well a good one, it’s true, but, hey, it’s just a little smile.. Even though I kept thinking about how meaningless it is to be struggling over a simple smile, but it wasn’t enough to change my mind about how enticing it is.. I just watching him getting closer to me, closing the gap between us for God know how many times. I was too stunned with his smile, I just freeze like that. Eyes met eyes. I keep looking at him, not releasing my gaze even though his eyes just mere a centimeter from mine. And then.. Lips meet lips. I closed my little eyes and feeling the warm sensation on my lips which hasn’t failed in twisting my insides and giving a funny feeling. The feeling just multiplied when I could feel Chansung’s hand travelling inside my clothes, caressing my . My body just shivered because of the touch.

 

“Mmh.. Chansung-ah…”

 

“… Want to stop now, Junho?”

 

………..

 

This jerk…

 

This God forsaken smirking male creature!

 

IS HE ING TEASING ME?!?!

 

IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION!?!?!?!?

 

Oh, God… for all times.. FOR ALL TIMES!! WHY DID HE START LISTENING TO ME JUST AT THIS VERY MOMENT!?

 

“Y yah!! Just let me g— akh!“

 

I was shocked. I really am. Just as I was going to release myself from his ert hands, he just easily bit the crook of my neck. I lost my balance so I reached his clothes and grab it so I could prevent myself from falling stupidly. And I was wrong. Chansung’s big body, which said to be strong couldn’t do much. I’m falling on my back into the fluffy bed, bringing this giant bear with me.

 

“Uff! Cha.. Chansung.. he heavy…”

 

“Aish.. Sorry, Junho.. You okay..?”

 

He lifted his body and sustained it with both of his hand which placed besides my head.

 

Oh, come onnn… Isn’t he getting enough already?! A little peck he said? Hah! My !

 

“… Hasn’t it satisfied you already…?”

 

“What..? Ravishing your lips..?”

 

“……….. you… jerk…”

 

“If that’s your question then the answer is no… Not yet, Junho..”

 

“… Uh, you got enough, young man! You said it was just going to be a little peck!”

 

“I planned to, but since it was too delicious..”

 

D.. DELICIOUS!?!?

 

“.. I couldn’t hold myself anymore..”

 

“………... uhh..”

 

…He’s giving his delicate smile again…  Oh, how can I be so powerless by it?! It’s just a smile! It’s sure is stunning and made him look gorgeous.. but.. oh, I’m so gay… I hate this…

 

“..Uh, why did you want it at the first place, it’s passing the border, you brat…”

 

“Hm? Well, that’s included in my plan too..”

 

“Huh, what plan?”

 

“You’ll know soon enough.. Oh, and why I wanna kiss you so bad.. you want to know the reason..?”

 

“Well, yeah?! It’s just barely 3 days since we first met and you’ve already ual harassing me, mister!”

 

Ah, for remembering you, we’re chatting in the same position where I’m lying under him in the bed, not a comfortable position but at least I could hide my weakened feet that’s caused because of the good pleasure.

 

“But then.. you don’t put so much force in resisting me..”

 

Ah….

 

“…….. That’s… o of course because your selfishness! I’m on the phone and you just kiss me like that! What can I do?!”

 

“Punch me in the face? Kick my so I’ll stopped..?”

 

… Oh…

 

“…….Well.. I’ve been thinking about that…”

 

“And not doing it instead…?”

 

“…………..”

 

W What!? Now he’s putting me on fault in this ual harassing period!? It’s true.. It’s true that I’m not putting all my might in stopping him.. I want to, but..

 

“Is it that good, huh?”

 

“…….What good..?”

 

“My lips..”

 

“………………………………………………… O Of course, not!”

 

“Then I should wonder why did you enjoy it so much…”

 

“I’M NOT!”

 

“Then I should wondering again why you moaned earlier..”

 

Huh..? DID I!?!?

 

But, if I really did, it’s just mainly because..

 

It feels good…

 

“Ah, so much honesty..”

 

“Eh? Honesty?”

 

“You said it feels good.. Oh, are you just slipping that out..?”

 

HOW CAN I SAID IT OUT LOUD!?!? I WAS JUST THINKING IT IN MY HEAD!? Oh, i.. really have to stop this spacing out habit and learn to control myself more!

 

“……..S Shut up.. That’s not your business..”

 

“Hmm, of course it’s mine, since I’m the one who made you felt good..”

 

He’s moving his face closer. Seemed like attempting to once again violate my lips through kisses.. Oh, just great, how much worst will he ual harassing me?! We fell into open-mouthed kisses once again, and after a while, he caressed my bottom lip with his tongue, I’m surprised by his action and the friction made me gasp and automatically opened my mouth wider. He took the chance to slip his tongue in and roaming the inside of my mouth. It felt weird, I put both of hands in his shoulders, trying to pushed him which is a useless attempt since the pleasure is staring to fight back when he found my tongue and just teasing with it. Too much to bear. My hands, unconsciously, are travelling through his neck and stopped in both side of his face. It was just unbearable tempting, the way he tongue-playing me just felt y and I could taste his lusty desire in it. Too much provoking either.

 

“Mmmhh~ Chan—mmmhhh…”

 

I couldn’t hold my saliva when he’s messing with my oral space so much. But he finally gave up and released me to catch some air. I could hear his panting. While me.. closing my tiny eyes in perfection, filling my lungs with some necessary oxygen, then try to open my eyes just to find his meaningful gaze. I the side of his copper hair which suits him perfectly. Without anymore hesitating, he’s attacking my neck with butterfly kisses and starting to tuck his hand under my t-shirt. Continuously touching from my belly and finally stop at my chest.

 

“Khh, C Chansung.. not…there…”

 

I shivered when his hand rubbed my now hardened . I gasped when he pinch it and the side of my neck at the same time.

 

“A—ahh.. Chan—“

 

RING RING

 

Huh..?

 

RING RING

 

The phone.. The phone is ringing..

 

“Chansung.. t the phone is.. akh!”

 

“Just let it be..”

 

RING RING

 

He kept kissing me and playing with my and ignoring the irritating sound that filling the entire house.

 

“… Wh what if it’s something… mmmhh, I important..”

 

“Don’t think about it..”

 

RING RING

 

“But! Chansung!”

 

I ‘m trying to gain my strength back and push his shoulders harder than before, even though it’s just shifting him a bit.

 

“Just answer it! It might be about job..”

 

I hide my lustful desire and just glare at him, signing him that I’m serious.

 

“……...... , Junho—“

 

RING RING

 

“Now.”

 

“….Ck…”

 

By that he let me go and walk to the door. I was watching him quietly while steadying my breathe frequency. Not too long after he left me, the ringing stopped.

 

…………..

 

……………………….

 

Was he..

 

Intending to have …

 

With me..?

 

…………….

 

Oh… We’re almost seriously passing the border.. Why did he do that to me? He hasn’t even answer that big question on my head. We’re just.. I hasn’t even known him that well.. We barely friends, and just doing that kind of things which not friends usually do. Oh, what’s the hell happening here? I was even lusting over him..

 

Junho, just what did you bring yourself into..?

 

And more importantly..

 

What should I do with this..

 

……hard on…?

 

….Junho, you really are screwed…

 



Oh!! Really sorry for a little bit shorter chapter~ :'< Well, the next one will be the continuation (of course.. kekeke~) and it will be in Chansung's POV please wait until weekend, please wait, babes~ Oh yeah, I CAN'T WAIT FOR 2AM'S COMEBACK!!! HAVE YOU SEEN THE TEASER?!!? OH I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!

Oh, and i guess some people have already been thinking something fishy about Doojonnie, huh? :P Well, it's a bit spoiler, but yes, he has his own role, so just left him be. kekekekek~ You'll see in... um, maybe around 5 or 6 chapter more~ Please keep waiting~ And of course, thank you for keep reading, i love you, guys! Especially when i read your comments, it's S.O.M.U.C.H.F.U.N! :D Gomawooo~