Actually... It felt good..

Working!

HEYA!!! I promised i will srite some on weekends so here you go~ I might not be this free another week but i'll try my best, sorry if it's a little bit cheesy or anything that's bad.. ;( Hope you still enjoy it though~ :D

 


Chansung POV

 

“Can I kiss you?”

 

Well… So, yeah, it’s a big step, and then? It’s not like I don’t have any chance since he’s all normal or something, if I failed this one I will try another chance, if he disgusted at it, I’ll force him.

 

What?

 

I know it’s against the law of love for pushing other people to accept your kiss, it will make me look like a ert old man too, but still.. I want to kiss Junho, it must be him and I want it now. Oh, the hell, why God must created a man this cute.. What did I do to deserve this heavenly creature?

 

“O OF COURSE NOT!!”

 

Ah, that infamous tomato face of his..

 

“Why not..?”

 

“Be.. because.. I it’s outside..”

 

Because it’s outside? So, he wouldn’t mind doing it if it’s inside, fine with me though.. Kkk, he’s so embarrassed that he couldn’t get his words right. He even looked so disturbed by his own sentences earlier, looked like he’s regretting it whole-hearty. Oh, if he’s embarrassed by this.. is that mean, I have.. a big chance?

 

“Alright, if you said that..”

 

I’m not wasting any time and any opportunity. I grab his hand and start walking.

 

“Cha-Chansung! Wait! Where are you going?!”

 

“Inside, of course..”

 

“Huh?! For what?!”

 

“So I could claim the kiss?”

 

“No! I I said you can’t, Hwang Chan Sung! S Stop! Uhhhh!”

 

He’s trying to hold his stance so I couldn’t get further, but he forgot about my strength. I pull his hand and he’s stumbled on his feet. Hhh, I gave too much power, huh? I caught him with both of my arms and his face landed directly to my chest.

 

“Are you okay, Junho?”

 

“Uh, I.. I guess..”

 

“Okay..”

 

I just continue walking, I can’t wait to taste his lips and just him here and there.. oh, wait, that’s too much.. Hmm, well, it’s just a kiss for now, but I’ll be sure to take my time and enjoy it.

 

“No! NO NO NO!! CHANSUNG! WAIT A MINUTE! NOO!”

 

CLEK

 

“Ukh.. no.. “

 

“Okay, it’s fine if it’s inside, right?”

 

“No, it’s not… Stop it, please..”

 

We’re behind the door now, his back is glued to the door, I trapped him between my hands. I keep staring at him, but he just avoiding me and continuously watching the boring floor with his tomato face.

 

“Why can’t I?”

 

“Be because, we’re.. uh, we both men, and.. we haven’t knew each other that long and… OH! WE CAN’T DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS, CHANSUNG!! This is wrong!”

 

Ah, finally lift his head.

 

“So what if it’s not normal? It’s not like it’s against the law, right? Come on, Junho, just a little peck..”

 

“….Uh.. But.. still, this isn’t right, Chansung… Ck, why do you want to kiss me anyway!?”

 

“Well, most of the reason is because I want it and feel like it.. That’s all…”

 

“Oh, Gosh! Why are you so selfish… Stop getting closer!”

 

“We slept with our faces closer than this last night, you know..”

 

“…. I know, but… “

 

“.. But..?”

 

“Uh, Chansung, please don’t.. “

 

I’ve been closing the gap between us. Junho just shut his eyes. He looks a bit nervous and frightened. But his tomato face hasn’t gone though. So I guess he’s just embarrassed. It was mere an inch until I could taste his small lips. But…

 

Baby give it to me~

Jjarithameul naege jweo~

Neowa hamkke hal geoya—

 

“Ah! My phone… Umh, excuse me…”

 

… He.. ran away…

 

……………………

 

Hhhh.. It’s just a little bit more.. ing cellphone, disturbing my precious moment. Who’s calling at this early in the morning anyway?! … Just when Junho finally surrender and stop resisting.. Hhh, am I just being too fast? I know it’s only been 3 days, but the urge to touch him and do the rest of things with him just get bigger and bigger. Especially last night when he became so clingy at me. Well, I put him on the bed last night, then put off his t-shirt and jacket which I replaced by a pinky watermelon printed t-shirt, there’s another t-shirt, but that one was just too eye-catching. Oh, well, why would Junho bought something like that? Anyway, I don’t need to treat his wounds since Wooyoung had done that, lucky him, I want to touch his shoulder and arm too. And with that stupid jumpy Udong glued to my Junho last night, my jealousy just get to its maximum level. But, whatever, as long as Junho doesn’t give any responds he’ll be safe. The problem is.. how about his pants? He’s not wearing skinny like before but wearing a jeans while he’s sleeping will make him uncomfortable. So, I took a brave step to remove his pants and left the boxer which covering his private part. Yeah, it was kinda tempting but what was I thinking, an exhausting sleeping beauty like him? I’m not some maniac, well, at least not that low. But putting on another sweat pants on him is somehow a bit impossible, I was afraid he would awake because I moved him too much. So I leave him like that. After taking care of Junho, I changed my clothes, put a random t-shirt I took from the wardrobe and leave my boxer hanging on my hips. It’s just the way man sleeps. The night was exhausting even for me who usually do some heavy jobs, but for Junho who was sleeping peacefully on the bed, it was far more exhausting since he just usually working with papers and brain. So, the final thing I would do is sleeping. I spread the bed cover on us, it was kinda cold like another night. At last I collapsed into my fluffy bed with little Junho beside me. As soon as I closed my eyes, I felt something moving. It was actually Junho who’s shifting closer to me. I guessed he was cold since he just wear his boxers. Oh well, I guess it’s practically be my duty to warm him with my hug. But later this little fellow turned his head to me and showed a delicious scene. His hair fell into his face messily, his tiny eyes just closed tightly, his peaceful expression, his parted cute lips, and my galaxy desire to do him even though I’m exhausted. I calmed myself down and be careful not to have a hard on at a sacred time like this. I want to stole a peck but.. what does it mean when he won’t know it? So I just stay where I am and try to sleep in this situation while hugging him. But suddenly, I flinched, something was rubbing my buddy down there and it was Junho’s knees.. I was thinking why did the God above give me so much temptation when I was just trying to be a nice gentleman, not a ? Too much distraction to sleep, but luckily I’m not going to be provoked that easily. I move his knee and then calmed myself down while trying not to think any plan on having with this little man. Not too long after that, I finally drifting to the dreamland. So much that he didn’t realize but it’s okay..

 

Well, anyway, he’s not getting anywhere inside my house.

 


 

Junho POV

 

GOSH!

 

What did I do!? I should’ve just punched him or something, not letting him do whatever he wants! Fortunately, my phone that I left on the bedroom rang so I could use that as an excuse.. Uhh, what was I thinking?! He’s a man Junho! HE IS A MAN!! M.A.N! Male! The same gender! And why would he want to kiss me?! is he apparently… gay…? No no way!! He must be teasing me! But.. if he really did.. he’s.. so mean.. making me all red like that, made my heartbeat became unsteady, made my body trembled because of the embarrassment..

 

But, if it’s not for teasing me.. what else?

 

OH WHATEVER!

 

Huh..?

 

Doojoon?

 

“Annyeong..?”

 

[Yah! Junho-yah! Where’ve you been?! You’re not on your apartment!]

 

“Huh? Oh, right, I’m staying over on my workmate’s house, Doojoon-ah.”

 

[Come onn~ How come you’re not telling me something as important as this?!]

 

“Ah, sorry, man,  I’ve been busy since 3 days ago..”

 

[Huh? Well, I’ve been coming to your apartment like twice yesterday, and I found nothing, so when will you go home? We could take some time to hang out~]

 

“Um, I want to but this is business related so—“

 

CLEK

 

I flinched as I heard the sound of the door opening.

 

………..

 

Damn! C Chansung is coming in!

 

[Hello? Yah~ Junho~ Are you there?]

 

“Uh? Huh? Y yeah.. What was that about Doojoon-ah?”

 

I’m just standing stiffly beside the bed, not dare to look at Chansung. It was a mix of embarrassed and frightened feelings. Ohh, why should he follow me here?!

 

And then he walk passing me…

 

[Well, you said it was business related.. Oh, so, you’re accepting the job, huh?! Kekeke~]

 

“Ah, y yes.. “

 

He opened the drawer on the corner of the bedroom and took out…

 

A notebook and a marker…?

 

[Like I said before, you did a right thing to accept it instead of being a jobless, right? Hahaha~ So, how’s the job, man?]

 

“Uh, well, it’s fine..?”

 

He held that items in his hands and.. ap approaching me.. while I’m still evading his eyes..

 

[Hahaha, what’s fine, dude? Tell me more, silly~ What is your job now?]

 

And now, he’s standing in front of me and writing something on the notebook.. What the heck does he want?!

 

“Well, it’s just a normal human resources section in the office.. not too different from the… earlier?!”

 

He turned over the notebook and give me a sign to read it. I read it and I was shocked. ‘Can I kiss you now?’ WHAT THE HECK IS HE?! IS HE REALLY WANT TO KISS ME THAT MUCH?! IS HE HAVING  A LIP OR SOMETHING?!?! Oh, Chansung.. Why are you like this?!

 

[Hahaha! What are you doing, Ho-yah? Your voice seemed a bit out of pitch.. Oh, are you working now?]

 

I hold the cellphone between my ear and shoulder and quickly grab the notebook and marker from Chansung’s hand. I flipped to another page and start writing ‘NO! NEVER!’ on the paper. I shaved it in front of his face so he could read it clearly.

 

“Ah, no, Doojoon-ah, I’m just sorting a few properties..”

 

Oh, I hope my face not become too red.. My face is easily get hot and red like a tomato, especially at moments like this.

 

[I’m not disturbing you, am I?]

 

He flipped into another page and start writing again..

 

“No, no, not at all, man..”

 

[Great~ So, when will you come home?]

 

“Um..”

 

“Well, I don’t really know, Doojoon-ah.. It’s too complicated..”

 

He finished writing another paper and turned it over so I could see it again. ‘But I want it now..’ ……………. CHANSUNG-AH!! Geezzz, I’m on the phone!! And—and well, it’s not he’s going to have it even if I am not on the phone, but why didn’t he listen to me!?

 

I facepalmed myself, wondering why did he became like this?!

 

But suddenly something grab my hand that covered my face and put it away. I saw Chansung’s face and immediately divert my gave as it met Chansung’s eyes.

 

[Complicated? You have some money problem or something?]

 

“N No..”

 

I just couldn’t concentrate on Doojoon’s call anymore while Chansung’s getting closer. A warm touch surrounding my left cheek, the pressure given by it made me straightened my head and directly seeing Chansung’s face.

 

[Then, what’s the problem? Um.. by the way are you sick or something, Junho? You don’t sound too good to me..]

 

“No, i… please, Chansung.. stop it..!”

 

[Huh? What were you saying, Junho? Could you speak louder?]

 

“Shh.. “

 

That’s the last voice Chansung was making before he silenced me up with his lips. I closed my eyes and frowned as I felt his lips on mine.

 

It was soft..

 

[Junho? Are you still there, Junho?]

 

Yet warm…

 

[Junhoo~ Can you hear me?]

 

And it felt good..

 

“Sorry, Doojon-ah, I’ll call you later..”

 

PIP

 

.........

 

We had already let go of our lips. Chansung keep staring me who had just ended my phonecall with my best friend, just because a stupid kiss.. Well, stupid good kiss. Oh, i shouldn't enjoy this.. but..

 

".... You don't need to end the call, you know.."

 

Ah, he and his annoying smirk..

 

"Shut up-mmmhhhmm..."

 

Fine, since it actually feels good, I guess I could bear with it a little longer..

 

Oh, you’re going to responsible for this, Chansung...


 



OHHH!!! IT'S HEATED ALREADY!!! Our Nuneo starting to addicted to Channie's lips! What will they do? Will the go further~ <3 or just stop there? Please wait for another chapter~ :D Thank you for keep reading, love you~ <3