Woo.. Is this really necessary..?

Working!

H.. hi.. guys...

I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!

My exam is like almost 2 weeks ago and I haven't post any update ever since. BUT I CAME!! I FINALLY CAME AND UPDATE A SUPER LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS!!! Oh, i don't know if you guys like it or not because there's not much Chanho or even Khunyoung or even Taecsu but i somehow adding some new characters.. It's still in the reach of the plot but still.. WHAT WAS I DOING?!!?

So.. t this is an update for you guys, i'll update again as fast as i could, well, i think my writer's block is over now and i could continue writing even another new fic, teheee just wait okay~ hehehehe~ :D

Please enjoy~ :*******************************************************************************


 

No One POV

 

“Jiyoung, do you have a minute?”

 

“Hmm? There’s a problem, isn’t it, hyung?”

 

“Unfortunately, yeah, we detected a few problems, actually. And a weird activities too.”

 

“Aish, at this kind of time? Should I call Junsu?”

 

“For your safety, I guess you should. Since he’s one of the stars today.”

 

“Right. Oh, I must be prepared to get scolded by him though, it’s still half past eight AM and he hates morning calls.”

 

“Just try it then.”

 

“I will I will~”

 

[Yoboseo..?]

 

“Ah, annyeong Junsu-yah~”

 

[G..? Why are you calling me at breakfast time? I am still enjoying my precious ottoro.]

 

“What? Sushi for breakfast?! Hahahaha! Are you insane? Hahaha~”

 

[Oh, just cut the laugh for me and go straight to the point. What’s wrong?]

 

“Can I just call you for fun?”

 

“Hhh.. Jiyoung..”

 

[Jiyoung, I heard Seunghyun-hyung’s sighing..]

 

“Geez, what are you, Junnie?! A Superman or something? Fine, I told you. We have, mmm, a little obstacles on today’s party arrangement.”

 

[I’m listening.]

 

“Seunghyun-hyung is going to explain the details, so, come here first.”

 

[…. G-Dragon, i have a meeting with grandfather on 11 and you asked me to go to your mansion instead of hearing directly from this communication device which is a faster option?]

 

“Yes~ That’s what I meant~”

 

[Fine. I guess it’s that crucial then. Let me finish my breakfast then, I’ll go straight to your mansion after that.]

 

“I’ll be waiting then~ Oh, by the way, Junsu?”

 

[Anything else, Jiyoung-ah?]

 

“What do you have for breakfast?”

 

[Japanese katsudon, miso soup and ootoro sushi. Why? Oh, do I need to bring some for you?]

 

“Hahaha! You really know what I want, buddy~ Pleaseee~ I’ve been eating instant noodles for 2 weeks and I’ve had enough, Junsu!”

 

[Hhhh, I’m sure it’s your own fault again. Fine I’ll tell Fei to wrap some for you. Does Seunghyun-hyung want some too?]

 

“Hyung?”

 

“If it’s not bothering you, Junsu, I’ll be glad too.”

 

“You heard him, Junnie, kekeke~”

 

[For God sake, Jiyoung, you even drag him along on your usual habit? He must’ve suffered a lot… Hhh…]

 

“Yah! He’s not suffering! Tell him, hyung~”

 

“I’ll be lied if I said I am not..”

 

“Hyunggggggg~”

 

[See? Right, just wait there I’ll be coming in a second. I’m hanging up, G.]

 

“Okay, see you later, Junnie~”

 

-pip-

 

“Hyung! How could you say that to Junsu, I’m not at fault~”

 

“Well, Jiyoung-shi, there’s still a half carton of instant noodles that you’d ordered with any further thinking. Everyone has been eating it for a week now, thinking that it’s such a waste to have 4 and a half carton as your leftover. And you still dare to say that it’s not your fault?”

 

“But it’s so delicious, hyung..”

 

“Do you think it’s still that delicious after eating 5 cartons of them?”

 

“Well, it was delicious for real, but I got bored… hmph..”

 

“Don’t give me that pout, G. Go order lots of medicine, some of our people are having stomachaches.”

 

“Hmm, alrightt…”

 

“Don’t give me that look. You know it’s not going to work.”

 

“But, hyung..?”

 

“……………………”

 

“Pleaseeee?”

 

“It’s not going to work, Jiyoung..”

 

“Pretty pleaseee~?”

 

“………. Fine. I forgive you, I’m not mad anymore. Just think about stopping your bad habit and forbid yourself from wasting any precious money.”

 

“I will~”

 

CLECK

 

“Hhhh… Why does he get so mad about it..?”

 


 

Chansung POV

 

 “I’m calling Woo..”

 

“I’m breaking the door.”

 

“Oka—YAH! Stop it, babo.. What were you thinking?!”

 

“Just because no one is opening the door for us..”

 

“Impatient bear, kekeke.. Stand still will you, I’m calling Wooyoung.”

 

“Lright, umma~”

 

“Yah! don’t glomp me~ You’re heavy~”

 

Andd.. even though you know I’m heavy, you don’t even try to shove me away from you.

 

It’s just been 5 days since we knew each other, a day since I confessed to him that I like him, half an hour since I last kiss his forehead, and fifteen minutes since we arrived at the mansion without anyone who could let us in. They’re kindly making me and my precious Hwang-jae waiting in the front door. So very exciting. Yeah, that exciting until I want to break this ing door so bad.

 

We’ve come this far trying to keep up with Wooyoung’s sudden information about when we should came here and they let us stand here without doing nothing? Not even doing a simple thing like pushing the bell door rapidly? Yeah, tell me about it, they don’t have any bell door for real. What kind of mansion is this?

 

But the fact is, it’s actually concerned me a bit, does a party usually begins at night? If that’s so why did they have to call us this early? 9.16AM. Mm, maybe it’s different when it comes to those rich people. They could have some parties whenever they want anyway. And about the party, we have to be waiters, right? Well, the party is today and since we’re going to camouflage or something, shouldn’t we apply ourselves for the job? Normally? I mean, the CV, or interviews, none of them? This is obviously fishy. It’s just like everything about us being a waiter have been part of the party itself.

 

“Mmhm, pick up the phone, Woo..”

 

“So.. He’s not there..?”

 

“Hhhh… I don’t know, Channie.. He’s not picking up. And for God sake, this residence does not have any door bell?”

 

“Seems like it.. ………….. So, break the door now?”

 

“No. Stop with that stupid idea, bear. I heard footsteps.”

 

Ah, I heard no—well, that’s like the sound of tapping shoes.. I let Junho go from my glomp because I knew he won’t like anyone to see us like that and besides, he did push me away. So.. yeah.. He’s the Hwang-jae.

 

KRIETT

 

“So Taecyeonie, I think— Ah! You two!”

 

And it’s actually our boss. He had already looked so tidy, red shirt, gray vest, pitch black tux, and reddish brown tie, a dark brown topcoat on his hand. Wow, what a fancy way to party.

 

“Good morning, Junsu-nim, Taecyeon-hyung.”

 

I muttered the same thing as Junho, saying it at the same time, bowed to Junsu-nim to show my manners to him.

 

“Yah! No greetings for me?!”

 

And there came the yelling of unknown creature.. Oh, wait, it’s Jaebum-hyung, trapped behind Taecyeon-hyung and the door. Ah, poor little being.

 

“Oh.. s.. sorry for that, h hyung.. pfft..”

 

Oh, Junho is finding that funny.. That’s a cute way of holding himself from laughing out loud~

 

“Ne, hyung, you shouldn’t stand between me, Taec and the front door, we’re too much intimidating you~ Kekekeke~”

 

“Yah! Watch your mouth Junnie-yah~ I’m older than youuu~”

 

“Hahahah! Sorry, hyung~”

 

“Pffft—“

 

“Aish, stop laughing too, Junho-yahhh~”

 

“I I’ll try, pffft--- s sorry hyung, kekeke..”

 

“Kekeke, fine, fine, enough intermezzo, so, Junho, Chansung, I’m going to leave the house earlier than scheduled, I have an urgent business I have to attend to, so I left the details of the job to Khun-ah, Youngie and Min. I’m taking Jaebum-hyung and Fei with me, is that clear?”

 

“Ah, yes, sir.”

 

“Now, I must get going, there’s this impatient fellow waiting for me on his house. Take care you two, don’t let me down, I trust you on this job. Oh, and, have you just arrived?”

 

“Around fifteen minutes ago, sir..”

 

“And you’re still standing here?”

 

Of course we are..

 

“Well, Junho was trying to call Wooyoung but, he’s not picking up, and, I can’t find any doorbell, sir, so..”

 

“…. Jaebum-hyung..?”

 

“Not me, it’s Khun’s job. He broke the bell last time.”

 

“Fine… Hhh.. I’ll be going, people, take care.”

 

And suddenly, a limousine arrived, looks like, that tall, long-haired woman who’s driving. Wow. And what was her name again? Pie? Forget it. And then that bunch of people are gone.What was he was saying? An urgent business? So, it’s not the party time yet?

 

“Well, Chansung-ah, let’s go inside.”

 

“Okay..”

 

KRIETT

 

“JUNHO-YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!”

 

I was locking the door and this voice is coming. I so damn know who this voice belongs to.

 

“Woo? Uph! Don’t hug me! Why aren’t you picking up your phone?”

 

“Eiii, did you call me? I guess I’m too busy preparing for everything, kekeke.. Oh, hi, Channie~”

 

“Hello..”

 

Ah, just let Junho go already..

 

“You know, you made us waiting in the front door, and without any doorbells..”

 

“Oh, yeah, you’re right, Khun-hyung haven’t bought a new one, hehe.. Sorry~ Come on in~”

 

Aish, don’t grab his hand instead..

 

“Hey, aren’t you look too excited, Woo?”

 

“I am excited~ After all, we’ll have fun, Junho! Kekeke~”

 

Do—don’t hug his hand either.. This.. little monkey..

 

“What’s so fun about it..? Hhhh.. You might get killed like last time and it’s still fun?”

 

“Hahaha! You’re worrying too much about things.”

 

“Youngie? Why took you so long?”

 

“Coming right up, Khun-hyung~”

 

God. Finally..

 

“Hm? Why are you sighing, Channie?”

 

“Just relieved.,”

 

“About what?”

 

“About this little monkey who’s finally stopped being so touchy with my Hwang-jae..”

 

“…………………………”

 

“……………………….. Junho? Ugh!”

 

“I don’t understand a single thing about what you were saying.”

 

Aaanndd.. There he goes, walking behind that little Wooyoung and left me rubbing my punched stomach. It’s not that hard like how he did before though, but it still stings. I know that’s somehow his way of showing his affection, just look at his red ears. So tempting. So edible. So much of a turn on. Wait wait wait, what am I doing staring at his moving buttocks like this? Oh, I need to hold myself. Even though his moving is a ing distraction and eye-catching objects, I shouldn’t think too far like that. Think of nature, buddy. Nature. Natural plump jiggling . Oh, . Today is a big day and I need to concentrate more than yesterday, since I know today will be a lot dangerous than before. But the way he wear his jeans.. Aish, Hwang-jae.. Don’t you know that you’re that y? Hhhh, I hope the time when I could hold you and make you mine is coming soon, and then I’m gonna do you properly.. As much as you could take..

 


 

Junho POV

 

“You’re gonna do WHAT?!”

 

“I’m gonna dye your hair~”

 

“No. And why?!”

 

“Well, well, Junsu-nim said it’s better to look fancy at the party~ So so, Channie, what color do you think will suit him?”

 

“Hmm…”

 

“And why are you helping him choosing the color for my hair, you jerk!”

 

……………………………..

 

Hhhh… What kind of job is this..? I thought we’re mafias or debt collector or illegal weapon dealer. Ok, the last one is maybe too much, but.. WHY IN THE HEAVEN’S SAKE THIS WOOYOUNG WANTS TO DYE MY HAIR?! Oh, this is stupid.

 

We’re already inside, more comfortable and warmer than standing outside on this windy autumn. And as soon as we’re inside, Wooyoung just said that we should do a makeover.. Am I that plain? That unattractive until he has to do this makeover? Okay, okay, I admit that I’m quite into all of this plain thingy. I kept my hair light brown, my not too short bangs that fell quite nicely on my forehead, my annoying curly hair, well I don’t like my hair that much since it’s a bit wavy and somehow making me look messy. But look at Chansung, has he not look appealing? No, it’s, ehem, it’s not that he’s not.. uh, I mean he’s handsome, alright, and he doesn’t look plain at all. His Italian face, his copper colored hair, his height and nice body, it’s all good and I think he doesn’t need any makeover. Oh, but it’ll be quite interesting to see him change into something.. different. NO! JUNHO! This is not the time to think of that! Focus on your hair!

 

“Hey, Woo, do we really need to do this?”

 

“Yes, of course~ Ah, Minnie! What do you bring us?”

 

“Cups of tea and banana cupcakes~”

 

Oh, banana, that monkey-bear must like it so much..

 

“Here, Junho-oppa~”

 

“Ah, thank you, Min..”

 

Ah, yeah. She’s Lee Min Young. She introduced herself not too long ago, she appears to be Junsu-nim’s secondary secretary and also, Woo’s not-blood related sister. How did I know? Well, she said that herself and Woo doesn’t seem to mind about she’s telling that matter too. They seem to have that kind of.. complicated family problem that lead them to their relationship now, but I better stay away from it. It’s not like I want to know too. Um, I have to admit, it has my attention for a while, well, I don’t think a person like Wooyoung have a problem with his family, after all he’s as fine as anyone normally would, too hyperactive if I must say. While Min, I haven’t known her that much since I barely knew her, but she seems like that kind the cheerful type too.  And… Once again, I better not sticking my nose into their intern business.

 

“So, Channie what do you think?”

 

“Mmm… wait.. munch, munch, his ish a harth hoise..”

 

“Y yah! Why are you so into that?? Aish, stupid bear.. And stop talking while you’re eating..”

 

“Aww, I’m so glad Channie love the cake~”

 

Oh, forgot one thing, she’s older than Chansung, well, this makes that bear the maknae between us all.

 

“How about you, Junho-oppa?”

 

“ Ah, let me taste it.. Mmm.. munch… munch… Well, it’s… delicious! Did you bake this yourself?”

 

“Of course not, Khun-oppa was helping me a bit~ Hehehe~”

 

“Ah, so Khun-hyung can cook too.. Um, tell me, Min, does all this things that related to dying my hair is truly necessary? I mean, wouldn’t it be better to stay low profile? Since we’re going there for spying..”

 

“Well, I guess, this is new for you oppa, but it’s not as simple as you thinking, first, being the waiter in this party is actually the same as being a bodyguard, not just for Junsu-nim, buat also everyone else in there. You see, not all of this so famous Kim family is a kind people, just like Junsu-nim, oh, well it’s not like Junsu-nim is a nice person with a nice job to do too, but then at least our Junsu-nim doesn’t try or even think to annihilate one of his big family, and he’s a wise gentleman and always give a thought on every step he has to take..”

 

“Minnie~ You’re flattering Junsu-hyung too much again~”

 

“Omo, did I, oppa? Ohh, I’m such a fan of him, what can I doo~?”

 

Mm… It’s kinda funny thinking that Junsu-nim has a fan.. But it’s a good thing… I guess?

 

“Just explain the real thing to Junho, kekeke~ Yah, Chansung-ah! Don’t take—ah… My last banana cupcake… You monkeeyyyyy~”

 

“Mmm.. munch.. munch.. sowry…”

 

And.. Chansung. He’s still thinking that hard about the hair dye and eating the whole 5 banana cupcakes, alone? That jerk. But, somehow he’s cute that way..

 

Wait, no time for that, Junho.

 

“Youngie-oppa, there’s still some of the cupcakes in the kitchen~”

 

“…… Ck.. Right… Palli make your decision, Channieee~”

 

“Mmhm.. munch.. munch..”

 

So then, Min is explaining more details about this waiter job. The thing is this is all about securing the party. By becoming the waiter, automatically we have the authority to get inside and outside the kitchen, we could secure every door, but since this is the main residence, a mere waiter still have the limitation when it comes to exploring all places on the building. The main task is to check all the food that will be served, there’s possibilities that someone might either poisoned it or put something even far more dangerous than make your stomach ache. The other thing to do is to inform about any suspicious person or strange movement among the staffs. Being the one who could move freely, it’s easier for us to protect Junsu-nim from his surroundings. And to sum it up, they gave us SUCH a dangerous job to do. Well, this is a lot more nerve-wrecking than before. Too much responsibilities and there’s just the two of us within the job. It’s not that I don’t confident about having Chansung as my partner today. He IS my partner and always be, right? But, we’re not experienced enough to this spying things..

 

“But isn’t it like, we’re arranged as a waiter, I mean, we do nothing and just came there on the party day and we work? Will that make us the suspicious one? And besides, why us? We haven’t experienced this kind of party at all..”

 

“Omo, oppa, so many question, kekeke~ Well, to answer your first question, it’s true that your existence in the party is kinda suspicious and all, but we’ve coordinate everything, after all it’s Junsu-nim’s closest cousin that’s coordinating the party this year, so I guess your camouflage as Junsu-nim’s subordinate is not going to leak out, as long as you didn’t tell anyone. And why you two? It’s because.. You two are new~! Kekeke~ And since no one from the family member have seen you two, wouldn’t it be more comfortable in doing the job? Think what will Khun-oppa do if he’s taking your place..?”

 

“Totally spotted, right away..”

 

“Bingo~ So, that’s why~

 

“Hhhh…”

 

“I’m backkkkkkkkkkk~ So, Channie, you got the color?”

 

“Aish, Woo, stop counting  Chansung to pick the color, choose whatever that is normal!”

 

“But what does a makeover mean if I dyed you another plain color~?”

 

“That’s why I asking you, why do I need a mak—“

 

“I think… this one..”

 

“Omo! What color, Channie? Youngie-oppa, let me see-- Whoa~”

 

“Wow wheee, I like your taste, Channie~”

 

“Huh? What did you choose, bear?”

 

I grab the hair dye case from his stubby hand and..

 

……

 

Flaming Red…?

 


 

Chansung POV

 

“Listen to my heartbeat~ Waiting for you, yeah, yeah~!”

 

“Kekeke, stop singing like that, Woo, you look weird~”

 

Yeah, he always looks stupid anyway, Hwang-jae, let him be. Oh, it’s not that I hate Wooyoung, he’s great. He’s a great buddy with great temptation to be killed. It’s just.. Maan, he’s dying my Junho’s hair now. First, he’s touching his hair and complimenting him about how cute his curly hair is and blahblahblah, and the unacceptable thing is even though he said he doesn’t like his hair too much, after Wooyoung said a few good things about his hair to him, he chuckled and smiled widely and thank him. The next thing is he massaged my Hwang-jae’s head while wetting his hair. I do so ing want to touch him like that too. And now he’s pouring that dye liquid into my Hwang-jae’s hair and putting the liquid all over Junho’s hair with that comb in his hand for good. And while he’s doing that. I. Am. So. Jealous. So ing jealous I could punch him for the sake of world peace.

 

“Kekeke, sorry~ I’m so excited to see what will you look after this~ Kekeke~”

 

“Hhhh… I’ll definitely look hilarious. This is all your fault, Channie!”

 

Me..?

 

“Wae..?”

 

“Because you picked that color, of course! And how could you let his hair dyed black, Min-ah~?”

 

Oh, right. Because I think about Junho too much, I forgot that I am being dyed too by Mi… Min? Yeah, Minyoung-noona.. We decided that I’ll go with pitch black.

 

“Kekeke, I think he’ll do better with black hair, oppa~ And I think you’ll do great with yours~”

 

“Besidesss~ We do not have more hair dyes, just this two colors left~”

 

“Great.. Hhh…”

 

“Don’t be so unconfident, Junho, I chose that for you because I’m sure you look good on it.. Hehehe.. Don’t be upset..”

 

I smiled to him and erased the trace of red liquid from his cheek with my fat thumb. See, Wooyoung’s work is messy, it would’ve better if it’s me who’s dying Junho’s hair.

 

“F.. fine..”

 

Ah, he’s pushing my hand away. Hwang-jae..

 

“Ehem~”

 

Oh, forgot about Wooyoung and Minyung-noona..

 

“Then~ It finished, Channie~”

 

“Thanks, noona..”

 

“You’re welcome~ And Youngie-oppa, I think I’ll be preparing for weapons, so I’ll leave you, guys~”

 

“Right, Minnie, just shout if you need help~”

 

She responded by an okay and an ‘I love you, oppa’. Well, it’s.. a little bit much I think. Jinwoon never said it that cute, I mean he sure says ‘I love you, hyung’ oftenly, but not with throwing me a kiss on my cheek.. I’m envy.. Oh, wait, Jinwoon is a boy so.. it’s okay to not have a kiss from him..

 

“Yey! I’m done with Junho’s too~ Now, let's wait 30 minutes more, then you could wash your hair~”

 


 

Junsu POV

 

It just needs 20 minutes for us to arrive at GD’s mansion. But unfortunately, this forsaken mansion is on the opposite direction of the main Kim residence. That’s why I need to settle this as fast as I could.

 

“Junsu! You’re here~ Ah, Taec and Jaebum-hyung, too~”

 

“Good morning, Jiyoung-nim, Seunghyung-nim..”

 

“Of course I’m here, know that you have some issues I need to hear.”

 

“Well, tea or soda? Oh, you don’t like soda too much, maybe hot chocolate? Or orange juice?”

 

“Jiyoung-ah..”

 

“Aww, why are you like this?! I just offer you a drink~”

 

“Thank you very much then, I really appreciate your kindness..”

 

“No, you’re not..”

 

Let me explain this. So, this Jiyoung-shi here, or we could call him G-Dragon, I don’t know why, he set the nickname himself since a long time ago, is one of my cousins and is indeed the closest to me. We’ve been grow up almost together, Jiyoung, me, and another one person who is living in America right now. Wonder how he’ve been now.. Us three, actually have the same taste on a few things, musics, fashion styles, our vision, foods, our like for dogs, and another things, these have been keeping us together. But alas, we were put into a different life, I’m doing ‘this’ kind of business, Jiyoung is in charge of a supermarket franchise business in all over South Korea and there’s a lot chance to do more since it’s Jiyoung, and the other, just doing his best on his music career. Jiyoung and me are so envy about our friend who could catch his dream and show his music to the world, but well, we don’t have any choice, it’s all grandfather’s decision. All we could do is to be happy for him and always support him, he always said, inside every music he creates there’ve been part of our music too. Hhhh, too much talking about him, I miss him so much and the three of us together.. Hhhh.. Ah, I should end this nostalgia.. So, back to Jiyoung. He was elected as this year’s party coordinator, he suddenly called me when I was having my breakfast and I really annoyed by that. And although he bugged me I forgive him since it’s an emergency and now I’m in his house digging some information about anything that’s possible to make the party on fire. It’s a shame though, being a party coordinate it’s just a mere recruiting people for the food and security, also the schedule of events, suddenly having some problems like this must be quite annoying. This party is like a test for G since he’s also one of candidate for the next heir like me, whether he’s capable or not managing all those things without any flaw.

 

“Ji.. Hhh… Did I do something wrong?”

 

“No, you’re not. But why can’t you settle down a bit~ It’s been a long time since we met each other and no chit chatting?!”

 

“I want to, I really do, Jiyoung.. I know it’s been a long time, but…”

 

“It’s not now, Jiyoung, why can’t you understand? Hhh… Don’t slow him down like this…”

 

Ah, always with his sense of good timing .Seunghyun-hyung, he’s like, Jiyoung’s right hand. Since we were child whenever and wherever we see Jiyoung, there’s always this person beside him, so he’s like a brother to us all. He’s been taking care of Jiyoung and also been loving him ever since. I don’t know if there’s any progress in their relationship since I’ve been busy with my work and rarely having some news from Jiyoung or him. And even though my residence is never quiet or lonely at all, I still miss the three of us together..

 

“I understand very well, hyung.. it’s just.. Hhhhhhhh.. Fine, tell him.”

 

I know he’s always been the one who want us to gather together. Ah, maybe he just missed us more than me. Now, what should I do..?

 

 “G-Dragon, I promised to go hang out with you and him, the three of us, together, after this, is that good enough with you?”

 

“Do you really mean that..? Great! That’s such a great idea! Ok, I’m in, hahaha! Love you, Su~”

 

Oh, Ji, well, it’s been a long time since you last hug me, hehe, I really do need to reunion after all..

 

“Jiyoung-shi, enough reunion.. So, Junsu, this is the information I got..”

 

“Ah, yes, I’m listening, hyung..”

 

“So, we were checking the list of the staff in the kitchen, there’re 10 chefs, 15 waiters and 10 cleaners. The number of them is alright but there’s something different about the list of the waiters when we checked earlier. Your men is included in it so we have to double checked it, but we found these two unknown men substituting two of our regular staffs which are nowhere to be found right now. We’ve tried to track who this duo is, but I’m afraid we need more time since they hacked our computer and just attached this in their data.”

 

What is this? Two photo of bunnies. One is have an angry eyes with army pattern in his black skin and red gas mask covering his mouth, there’s a name attached on its data, it’s.. Shishimato? And the other one with the same black skin but without pattern except the ‘tats’ word on its stomach, a plus sign in its forehead and a magenta mask also covering its mouth, and go with the name, Tatsmato. Well, this is a mystery..

 

“Do you have any clue about this?”

 

“Nothing for now, just this picture and that’s name. We’re trying to look for their IP address. Since they hacked our database, they must’ve known our main computer’s password. I believe it’s from one of Kim’s houses it’s just, which one who would dare to ruin the party? And I don’t know why but I have the feeling that these guys is either targeting you or our grandfather, not to mention Jiyoung, since you and Jiyoung are the strongest candidate to be the next heir..”

 

“You know, Junsu, there’s been an issue about granpa announcing the next heir today so we may get a lot of danger today, and I could predicted who’s been spreading this hoax..”

 

“Do you mean..”

 

“Yeah, it’s her, who else~ Just be careful today, Junsu, I might be exaggerated it but you must inform these newbies to be more careful. I’ll secure this party as much as I can. So~ We’re going to need more people to cover this, Seunghyun-hyung~”

 

“Yes, I’m aware of that.”

 

“Great, I’ll be sure to look over you too, G.. How could she do such thing..?”

 

“Get jealous, of Taecyeon, wanna get rid of you as fast as she can? Wanna get the next heir by herself? Many reasons, Junsu~ Just, don’t be too nice, we’re not a nice guys to begin with anyway~ Kekekeke~”

 

“Hhh.. I understand.. So, this is farewell then?”

 

“Yup, we got a sudden pile of works to do, so, see ya on the lion’s den then?”

 

“Yeah, see you too, G, work hard~”

 

Well, this is surprising, but actually, not that surprising. I was well aware of something like this will happen, the inheritance of the throne is getting near and something like this is quite ordinary I think. And I am well prepared about this. But about this rookies..

 

It’s not just about my safety right now, but theirs too.

 

“Taec..”

 

“Yes, Su..?”

 

“Just hope that I made the right decision..”

 


I just want to say..

Thank you~ <3<3<3

To those who appently waiting for this story to update again and for loving it also. Thanks for HoHoDah for coming on my wall and telling that you're missing this story, oh, i was encouraged so much! Really! It's just.. this writer's block.. but it's okay now~ <3 And for sweatsweat, SweetSuicide92 and everyone that has been updating Chanho stories while i'm away~ Your updates really triggeres the fangirl inside me, yo~ *nosebleeding to the death* pssshh, i was secretly reading your stories.. without commenting anything..

The next update will be about how Junho'll look, how Channie amazed by it and how they become a waiter~

Please keep waiting, keep reading, and keep loving this stories, sorry if you unsatisfied with this update.. ;_;

Love youuuu~ <3