Okay, let's do this job and.. uh.. please stop kissing me...

Working!

YEAH YEAH YEAHHH!!!! NOT MY BEST CHAPTER YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *getting crazy for doing this all night* sorry just, maybe this chapter just not good enough but i've tried my best >4< Please just enjoy this one, this supper long chapter ever!!! even longer than the previous chapter!

But please enjoy~ :* (sorry for the taecsu picture, they're just too cute in my eyes lately, CHANHO STIL NUMBA WAN THO!)


Chansung POV

 

“Mhhmmm~ Morning, Hwang-jae..”

 

“Mggh, stop hugging me…”

 

“Alright~”

 

And we’re still hugging each other.

 

Seeing him on my arms right after waking up is just heavenly. Made me forget about how much I curse morning and that d sunlight.. Hmm, better close my eyes again since my little Hwang-jae is still trying to recover from his deep slumber.

 

Ah.. This is just so damn great. Oh by the way, how long should I wait to f—

 

No no, I can’t think like that, I don’t think of him like that. I truly am love him, not just his juicy . Well, it’s undoubtly juicy, no kidding. Aish, how can I just be grateful that he’s finally believed that I’m not joking about liking him. Yeah, I should be grateful and.. I just can’t wait to made him completely mine and just doing ‘things’ together. He’ll be sure to like it, I mean I’m quite skillful at doing ‘things’, as good as enjoying it. Being on the top or bottom is not a big deal but being on top gives you the advantages to rule your bottom. Anyway, it’s easier to than being ed. It sure is more comfortable if you get ed by a person, more instant, and let the other do the job. Wait, what am I thinking about..? This is not the time for make an opening for gay- private course. But with Junho.. Oh, I just want to him. I even could imagine how will he looks when I—

 

Oh, right, I should stop this.

 

“Mhh, Chansung-ah, what time is it now?”

 

“Hm….? Let me see my phone… uh, 7AM.. Let’s go back to sleep..”

 

That way, I could feel more of him, getting closer and maybe steal a ki—

 

“HUH!? THAT LATE!?!?”

 

He quickly sit on the bed , escaping my embrace.. Oh, the warmth.. I missed it already.. Junho-yaah…

 

“Um, yes, what’s wrong with it, Junho?”

 

“Aish, the wrong thing is I’m the one in charge for breakfast today! Oh, otteokkhe?! I better cook something simple for Jinwoon!”

 

And he flew from the bed like that… Beautifully. Then recklessly stumble on his feet. Quickly avoid to fell. Rushly running to the door.

 

Adorable.

 

Oh, well, didn’t he turn on the alarm on his cellphone? Ah, right, low bat.

 

Hhhhh… I love him… I really really love him. But what should I do now? Now that I could successfully made him believe that I’m not teasing him when I said that I like him… What should I do…?

 

It just when Narsha-noona suddenly have to go home after treating Junho and have a little chatting with the two of us. She got an urgent call about how the hospital where she works at suddenly needed her for rearranging shifts due to lacking staffs.

 

“What?! Aish… Why didn’t you ing tell me earlier?!”

 

Alright, before this become a chaotic misunderstanding, Narsha-noona is the head nurse in that place, so.. yeah, she can do what she want with her fellow nurses. Fortunately, they seem to be strong enough to hear Narsha-noona’s cursing words. The one which I usually use too. I thought it was cool so I use it, like ‘ing awesome’, ‘d monkeys’, or just ‘’, but when Narsha-noona use it, live, it’s not so cool anymore. Junho seemed to shocked by it either meanwhile for me, just like having breakfast, usual stuff.

 

“Fine, fine! Wait there, just handle everything on your shift right now, tell the other the same thing, arrasseo? Yeah yeaaahh, I’ll be there in a flash!”

 

“Um, w what’s wrong, noona..?”

 

“Well…. Hhhh, this is just .. I was planning to have a lunch with you two~! Uh, dammit!”

 

“So, im-.. noona, you have to go now?”

 

“I guess.. Awwwwwww, such a waste!! I thought I could have a whole day to play with you guys!”

 

“Hhhh, you could visiting later, right, noona..?”

 

“Right, but still… Junho-shi, will you stay here longer?”

 

“Um, well, for now I don’t really know, but I think I will, um… I don’t have nowhere to go… hehe..”

 

“Ohh, you must stay, honey, I’m sure Channie will be glad if you did so..”

 

“Ah.. yes…”

 

That time he still mad about that sentence that he thought I was kidding him with. He said yes, but he glared at me.. It’s just.. Hhhhh… He’s  just playing stubborn. It’s hurt to be hated by the one you want to .. Ah, wrong words, I mean, the one you love. I love. And then I made a resolution that time that I should made him understand, soon.

 

And not too long after that we escorted Narsha-noona to the door.

 

“Um, Channie, I forgot to ask but who has this motorcycle?”

 

“Hmm? It’s ours…”

 

“Omo!?! How could you buy such a thing?!”

 

“Ah, we didn’t buy it, noona, it’s somehow given by our boss, he said we should be done the job quicker with it. Hehehe..”

 

“Really? Gosh, what a kind-hearted boss you have there.. It’s expensive! He must be a rich dude~”

 

“No doubt, he is, hahaha~ Oh, that reminds me, Chansung-ah, you could take Narsha-noona to hospital, by it.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“She needs it fast, you know.”

 

 The only thing that passed on my brain that time just ‘, Hwang-jae, please, don’t gave that fake smile to me.. not me…” And I knew, his mad level is just.. overloaded.. He’s a scary little Hwang-jae anyway..

 

And without any argue, I took my Hwang-jae’s offer, hopped to the motorcycle and turn it on. Having a motorcycle at this kind of situation is just… ing disadvantaging. After saying a good bye to each other, Narsha-noona gave a peck on Junho’s cheek. Enough to make an obvious person jealous. And enough to made the so-called-person more jealous when Junho got all blushy and smily. Then Narsha-noona, hopped on the motorcycle and sat comfortably behind me. It’s not that I don’t want to go and have a strolling with my own beloved auntie. It’s just the timing is not right.

 

I drove the cycle fast, not wanting to waste any single minute. Not fast enough to make it dangerous, but quite enough to made Narsha-noona on my back hugging me so tight and cursing at how the wind made her dress fluttering uncontrollably.

 

“Babo! Could you drive any gentle, Chanana!?”

 

“I’m trying..”

 

…but I’m lying.

 

“I know you’re not! Hhh, getting really rush to go back home and meeting someone, huh? Aish, my beautiful dress~”

 

“….. He’s mad at me, imo..”

 

“Noon—huh? Wae..?”

 

“Well, I told him that I like him when we talked earlier, but then he thought that I was teasing him..”

 

“……….. Then whose fault is that?”

 

“No one..?”

 

“Of course it’s you, Channie.. Hhh… Tell me about you him..”

 

“It’s not really a ..”

 

“Yeahh, blabla, get going, kid~”

 

“Well, I just can’t stand his adorableness, I just want to kiss him, and I told him that..”

 

“That?”

 

“That I want to kiss him…”

 

“That frontal!? Aish… go on…”

 

“Then, I half-force him to do it, he didn’t gave so much effort to stop me but after struggling, I had his lips on mine..”

 

“……Why is this felt like I’m reading a fanfiction..?”

 

“Huh..?”

 

“No, nothing, then, what was his reaction?”

 

“Of course he’s cursing me for doing it, but once again, nothing to make me stop kissing him, it’s just when we almost get further, someone called.”

 

“What?! Why are you staring me like that?! I don’t know that you two are making out~ If I do know I won’t disturb you guys~”

 

“Yeah, well, after that I found him getting away to the bathroom to take a shower, maybe cooling himself down, but then, I stopped him in front of the bedroom, explaining everything and begging for apologize..”

 

“And he accept your apology proposal?”

 

“Yes.. I said it was just because I want to know his reaction..”

 

“Ah… I get it, it must be because of that, that he stopped believing in you..”

 

“Huh? What do you mean..?”

 

“Well, because you gave a reason like that, After saying that thing and kissed him..”

 

“I know you’re peeking..”

 

“Ehem, yeah, well, he must be thinking that you’re just playing with him again, right? Maybe he was thinking that you did that only for the same reason you did it before. Isn’t that make sense?”

 

“…………………….”

 

“Channie, it was a bad thing to force him like that. It’s was really bad thing. If you truly love him, you should wait, gave enough affection so he’ll realize and then could love you back. Forcing things on him just not the way to express your one-sided love~ Omo, Channie, this actually not something I shouldn’t talk to you about, you’re more experienced than me about something like this, kekeke~”

 

“… I know.. But this time it’s… different.. I just want him right away…”

 

“Wait… Wait wait, you’re not mistaking this from lust, right?”

 

“No, no.. Well, that’s included too, but I really do attracted by him..”

 

“You ert…”

 

“From who did I learn that then?”

 

“Not me~”

 

“Yeah, definitely not you.. Kekeke..”

 

“Oh, shut upppp~ Oh, well, Channie, go solve your problem with him, I think you two will made a cute couple together~ Fufufufu~ He’s such a beauty after all~”

 

“Hm.. I’ll make sure he believes me, I just want him so bad, I hope he’ll understand soon…”

 

 “Alright, alright, give it your best, okay, son, no more other people, loving him the way you should, repress you y thoughts, okay~?”

 

“Hmm..”

 

“Rightttttttttttt~ Don’t forget to take care of your little brother, keep him pure and innocent! I’ll kill you if he’s tainted!!”

 

“Yes, ma’am..”

 

“Hahaha~ Okay then, better get to work now~ Bye, Chanana~”

 

“Yeah, noona, please take care.”

 

I rode it safety back home. On the way, thinking about how should I do with Junho. And as soon as I arrive home..

 

DING DONG

 

DING DONG

 

CLEK

 

“………….”

 

What a cold greeting…

 

“Can I come in…?”

 

“Of course you can, it’s your house..”

 

And a cold answer too… I thought I could make him laugh a bit… Hhh…

 

I came in, being so sad and scared because his dark aura is really intimidating.

 

“Junho..”

 

“Don’t speak.. I’m not in the mood talking.. “

 

………………………………. Then what could I do…? It was really frustrating, He’s refusing to have a conversation nor listening to me. He just went to the sofa, lifted up his knee and playing with his cellphone and listening to anything being played on his headphone. I knew that he realized that I watched him, pleading him to not mad at me and just get this over with. But then, he just pretended to not to. How far did he want to make me regretting this deeper? His acts saddened me.. Oh, noona was right, I’m such a babo..

 

I was panicking, so I cleaned the house instead. What? I know it’s not the best thing to do to calm yourself and made you think clearly, but at least that’s the only thing I could came up with. Better than being a dork and watching him blanky like that without solving any problems. Besides, It gave some advantages to the house. It’s clean.

 

I took a glance on him once in a while. While I was cleaning up the sink and kitchen, doing the laundry, sweeping the floor, swabbing the floor, wiping the dust on every desk in the house, and even when tidying our bedroom where I couldn’t even see him. A lot of glances. And while I’m busy doing business with the soap and those hygiene products, didn’t think that I didn’t realize that he’s also staring at me. It’s just when I turned my head his way, he always pretended to not doing it. Made me happy with that intense stare and cuteness, finally got his attention.

 

Not too long after I tidied the bedroom and and decided to clean something else outside the bedroom, I saw Junho stood up from where he seated. Walking slowly passing me and entering the bedroom.

 

“Wanna take a nap, Junho..?”

 

“I guess…”

 

“Mmhm… Okay then.. Sleep tight..”

 

“….You’re not coming..?”

 

No words could expressed my feeling except.. YEAH I’M SO IN!! A sudden invitation from an angry Hwang-jae, how could I object.

 

“Yes, I am.”

 

We lied our body on the bed that I was freshly tidied. Side by side without touching each other like usual. I just lied there too stiff to roll on the side and just hug him naturally. I just didn’t want to make him angrier than that. He seemed to calm down a bit though. So I chose to stay like this, facing the white ceiling. Bored to death. I took a peek at Junho. He’s obviously avoiding me. The way he had his back facing me just.. Hhh… What should I do..?

 

“Junho…?”

 

“Mm..”

 

“You’re still mad…?”

 

“……………….. no comment..”

 

“You really don’t believe at what I said…”

 

“……………………..”

 

“You don’t..?”

 

“Shut up, Chansung. I’m trying to sleep.”

 

“You won’t forgive me..?”

 

“…….. How should i..?”

 

“Hm..?”

 

“How should I believe you if you keep playing like that.. How could I know if you’re serious or not, if you always teasing me like that..”

 

“Ah…”

 

“It’s not funny if you’re joking about something like that, Chansung… Not funny at all..”

 

“But I’m not joking…”

 

“Not going to believe..”

 

“Hwang-jae…”

 

I knew it. Just like Narsha-noona was saying earlier. It’s because of me that he didn’t believe me like that. It’s all my fault.

 

I s my arm, brought myself closer to him, and gave a back hug. Circling my fingers on his stomach, brushing my nose on his silky wavy hair. One thing that I quite surprised is..

 

He didn’t push me away or even attempt to..

 

“I’m sorry… Junho…”

 

“…………………………..”

 

“I’m sorry for playing and teasing you.. I’m just got too far, am i?”

 

“……..”

 

“… Mianhe, Hwang-jae…”

 

“Hm…”

 

“But I won’t apologize to that sentences that I was telling you earlier..”

 

“W-wae?!”

 

He seemed to be startled. He suddenly brought his body up and turned his head, facing me so I could see his frowning face.

 

“That’s the truth.. I’m not lying about that..”

 

“……………………..”

 

He widened his tiny eyes.. Unexpecting what would I said, maybe..

 

“I like you, Junho.. Or should I say that I lo-“

 

“Stop! Stop… I-I I don’t wanna hear it…”

 

“But I lo—“

 

“Shut up!! Uh, I don’t want to hear it!”

 

I took that as ‘I love you too’. I’m not being so full of myself nor being a narcissistic, but I’m sure the way he acted just confirmed an answer for me. He’s just didn’t want to accept the fact that he too like me. He’s just shy , that’s all..

 

He just sit there, frowning, hands on each of his ears, and that tomato face. I sat up myself, I hold his hand and put it away gently. I stared at his beautiful confused face.

 

“Okay, I won’t speak any of those words..”

 

By any means, ‘you know what I’m going to say anyway..’…

 

“Hhh…”

 

“But, have you believed in me now?”

 

“…………….Mm.. whatever you say…. Hhhh…”

 

Without saying any words I just flung my arms on him and trapped him once again in my big arms. In case he wanted to get away from me or just to fulfill my desire instead.

 

“I am so l—uhok!”

 

“I don’t want to hear any word!”

 

He hit my back. Sometimes I think, he’s really into violence these days..

 

“Alright… But I’m sure you get what I’m going to say, right?”

 

“I’m not!”

 

He buried his face in my shoulder, refusing to agree with what I said, but circling his arms on me at the same time.

 

“Okay.. I understand..”

 

I knew that he knew. I had the feeling that he even agreeing that deep inside. Maybe he’s still struggling at major things, about we’re both men and other circumstances. He seemed to be an innocent lamb, I mean ,the one that never crossed this path of gayness in his life. But as much as I want to say that I love him out loud, I have to stay quiet for a while and waiting for him to give me the golden chance to do it. I could do that. At least I could restrained the feeling. The feeling which I want to f—I mean.. Oh whatever, the ing could wait at least I’m not losing him for now.

 

And that’s made him finally surrender. I’m such a stubborn. Yeah…

 

Ah, all those thinking just made me hungry.. I’d better help Junho out..

 


 

Junsu POV

 

“Su…?”

 

“Pfttttt—what are you wearing, really OkCat! Puahhahahahaha!”

 

“Hhhhh… I ‘d thought that you’re gonna laugh at me..”

 

“I-It’s just—Hahahaha! Wearing an all while tux and red bow tie just—hahahaha!”

 

“……………. Fine, I’ll change it..”

 

“No, no! Hmmhmm.. Hahaha~ Come here, Taec, I’ll give you something~”

 

A morning peck on Taec’s cheek is accomplished~

 

“Kekekeke, put off your white tux and pants I’ll bring something for you~”

 

“Right..”

 

Hmm.. Pfttt—God, Taec’s fashion sense just won’t get any better in this case. Let’s see, this black vest and tux would do him good and this black pants too. Oh, don’t forget the tie. I always love how he looks when he’s wearing a tie, not a bow tie.. pftt--- He’s just the cutest! Haha~

 

Well, today is the day when this big family is meeting each other at the so-called party, which~ I don’t really felt like having at all. It’s not a real party, it’s just a place with delicious food with dressed up people, business talking everywhere and also a lion’s den. It’s always a dangerous event. Only the experiences and guarded ones that could be consider safe. Each party in each year only brings blood and tears, not to mention death. I’m hating this.

 

I’m doing Kim’s family main business, this whole mafia thingy, no, actually, we just doing some dirty works of our ancestors. It’s not a nice job to be done, but a step closer to rule this whole family. If I done enough, I could have the heritance of this family, all in my hands. It’s not easy to reach this level of this cursed family, since I’m not even a legal child. Fortunately I have hal-abeoji eyes on me, oh, no, no not that kind of eyes that Taecyonie gave when he’s all , but he realized my potential and trust me enough to undergo this business. And I’m quite liking it.

 

“Taecyonie~ Here’s your clothes~ Oh, why aren’t you stripped your pants yet?”

 

“Well, I’m waiting for you, it’s cold enough, you know.. Thank you, Su.”

 

Taec has a very good built body. It envy me sometimes, but I adore it too much.

 

“Like what you see?”

 

“Quite, yes. Need much more time, though, hehehe~”

 

“Junsu-nimm~ Breakfast’s ready~”

 

“Oh, that’s great, thank you for telling Jaebum-hyung~”

 

“No prob~”

 

“So, are you prepared for breakfast, OkCat?”

 

“Hmm, yes.. Do I look good?”

 

“Huh? Of course you are~ You never failed to look good~”

 

“But you laughed at me before..”

 

“That’s because it was too cute for a party~ I’ll allow you to dress up like that when we’re having a date or something, hehehe~”

 

“Liar.. hehehe.. “

 

Then he kissed me. Meeting our lips in a passionate kiss.

 

Being with Taec is a huge happiness I’ve received in life. He’d never failed to make me smile. And he’s just too lovable. A kiss each hour and sometimes a hug. He’s loving and caring. I just can’t help but to love him more and more each passing days.

 

“Mmmhm.. Taec let’s have breakfast…”

 

“I’m having it..”

 

“Aish, you cheesy~ Kekekeke, I mean a real breakfast, these kisses won’t fill your stomach storage~”

 

“Alright, just a minute then..”

 

And he kissed me again. I love how we couldn’t get enough for each other. It wasn’t like this before, but we’ve grown to need each other too much.

 

“Mmm… Right, enough pre-breakfast for you, Taec, let’s get properly prepared for today, okay?”

 

“Hmm, understood.”

 

That obedient side of him is also adorable. Alright, love life aside~ Today’s duty is a real important one. I know I shouldn’t worry about myself. Having Taec protecting me, even Jaebum. Don’t forget I have Khun and Wooyoungie. The one I concerned the most is, is this really a good thing to have them attending the party with us? They’re just not experienced enough. I know I’ve already lessen their appearance and have them disguise as the waiter instead, but then, is it safe enough, for them, and for me? Protecting me and gathering information, is it too much? This is too late to think about these things, now that I’ve already assign the job for them. I should think about this earlier, yes, I understand, but I just suddenly have a bad feeling. Uncomfortable enough to doubt them.

 

“Morning, Junsu nim.”

 

“Ah, morning Fei-ah, what did you cook~ It smells good~”

 

“Mm, Min and I trying a new recipe, I don’t really sure you’ll like it though.. Hhhh, Min is just insisted..”

 

“Heh, it’s Min you’re talking about…”

 

“Yahh, unni, Jaebum-oppa, I’m sure Junsu-nim’ll like it~ Hehe~ Morning Junsu-nim, Taec-oppa~”

 

“Morning Min~ Oh, oh, what do you have?”

 

“A Japanese katsudon and miso soup~ Oh, I have some ottoro sushi for you too, I know you’ll like it~ Hmhm~”

 

“Oh! Ottoro~ Love it so much~ haha~ Should I begin eating then?”

 

“Ah, sure, please take a seat~”

 

“Thank you~ Have Khun-ah and Youngie woken up?”

 

“Ah, they’ll be on their way, sir, they seemed to be later than usual..”

 

“Hmm, must be usual stuff, okay, people, please take a seat, we’ll start eating first.”

 

Hope this bad feeling disappear right away..

 


 

Nickhun POV

 

“Are you okay, Youngie?”

 

“Mmhmm, I’m fine.. Aww, aww…”

 

“Geez, I’m telling you to not provoke me or anything.. And you just doing the opposite thing..”

 

“But I’m in the mood to~ What can I do~?”

 

“Stop teasing me when I’m asleep. I’ve already told you we have an important task to do today.. Hhhh…”

 

“But I want to~ I’m okay, Khun-hyung don’t worry~”

 

“Fine.. Be very careful later, okay?”

 

“Rightttt~”

 

Hhh, Youngie is really… what should I say? Beastly? Well, I’ve already told him that today will be a big day and he just ignored it and teasing me until I couldn’t think of anything except have him under me and did him hard enough to satisfied him.

 

“Khun-hyung?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“So you think, Junho and Chansung would be alright today?”

 

Well.. That reminds me.. I was thinking about the same thing earlier.

 

“I don’t really have the answer for that, half of me thinking that they’ll be alright, but.. The other half just… I don’t know..”

 

“Do you doubt them?”

 

“Half way, yes..”

 

“Me too. It’s not that I doubt them for their skills, they are a newbie at this, I’m sure they could do it well, but I have.. this… strange feeling about them…”

 

Ah…

 

“You know, I have the same strange feeling too..”

 

“Mmhmm.. I hope nothing is going to happen.”

 

“Yeah, me too. Okay then, should we go for some breakfast?”

 

“Oh, alright~ Let’s go~”

 

Just as Youngie said, I hope nothing is going to happen.

 


 

Junho POV

 

{Junho-yaaahhhh~ have you taken a bath? :D}

 

{Oh, yes, I had my shower earlier, how about you?}

 

{I had one with Khun-hyung~}

 

T-together..?

 

{What about Channie? }

 

{He’s taking a bath now, so when will we begin the mission?}

 

{You’re excited, are you? <3 Junsu-nim said that we’ll meeting the two of you, here, in Junsu-nim’s residence at 9AM~ :D}

 

“Ah… Aish, why couldn’t he informed this earlier?! Youngie… You’re just… hhhh…”

 

{Not that excited I guess, but this one will be a big event, right? Beside I’ve never been on a party before.. Alright, I’ll tell Chansung about it.}

 

{Yeah, we should be extra careful today~ :( Oh, it’ll be alright, you’ll be a waiter, it’s going to be fun~ :D}

 

{Uh huh. Really? I don’t really sure, It seems like it’s a hard task to do.. :X}

 

Ah, what am I doing adding that emoticon..? Did Youngie affect me?

 

{Naaahhh~ Hey, hey, Junho-yah, how is it going with Channie? :P}

 

{Huh? What do you mean? :O}

 

………………It’s quite fun using the emoticon.

 

{That’s a cute emot~ <3 Well, has he confess something at you? Keke~}

 

……………………………………………………….

 

{I don’t understand what do you m—}

 

“Junho?”

 

“Wa! Omo! Chansung! You scared me!”

 

“Sorry… Um, why does your face get so red?”

 

“Huh!? No nothing.. nothing…”

 

“……… And what are you doing with your phone?”

 

“Oh, I’m just chatting with Youngie, that’s all. Ah, he said we should be on Junsu-nim’s residence by 9AM.”

 

“That fast?”

 

“Yes.. He just can’t told us more early than this..Hhhh….”

 

“Have you prepared?”

 

“Hmm? Yes, I have, you should go preparing your things too, bear.”

 

“I know..”

 

Suddenly he gave a peck on my head…

 

“I’ll be ready in a second..”

 

“Aish… I told him to stop… Uh…”

 

It’s not that I hate it when he does that, it’s just… embarrassing, I can’t get used to it just like I get used to his hugs. And when Youngie said.. confess.. AH, HOW SHOULD I DO, UMMA?! YOUR SON IS STUCK IN THIS GAYNESS WORLD!!! Uh… otteokkhe… And I can’t, no, I don’t have the power nor the urge to make him stop touching me. Hugs are fine, but kisses just.. too much. I could explode if he kept doing that!

 

And it’s not that I dislike him, it’s just my mental isn’t prepared for something as extreme as Chansung’s confession. I just don’t know what should I give as a feedback.

 

{Ah, Junho, I’d better be off for now, see you later~ :*}

 

{Oh, right, see you later too.}

 

{@0430yes is offline}

 

And Youngie just remembering me about all that.. Hhhh…

 

CLEK

 

“Let’s go, Junho..”

 

“Oh, right, Let’s go…”

 

Okay, I should stop thinking about Chansung and concentrate to today’s job.

 

We should do it as good as yesterday.

 

Fighting!

 


Yaappppp, I should make omellette for breakfast, but... I AM LEYZIEH!! But i'm hungry... oh whatever...

 

Ok, guys the next one will be about the preparation for the mission, guess what, our Hobutt will get a makeover! hah!! Love it!!

 

Oh and i made a mistake, but i'll tell you guys on the next chapter instead~ Thank you for keep reading this far~ Love your comments as always~ <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

OH ALMOST FORGOT!!! HAPPY WOOYOUNG DAY!!!!