I'm being ually harrased. Again.

Working!

Junho POV

 

“Scone’s gone!”

 

“Scones coming up!”

 

[Working hard, guys~]

 

Hhh, Wooyoung, still as cheerful as before. What has he been doing anyway? Just watching us? Now I feel more tired. My shoulder is still kinda hurt to because of the wound, but it’s better though.

 

Alright. 7:13 PM.

 

It’s been 17 minutes since the dinner begins. It has been the second time I went back to the kitchen to get more scone supplies. It’s not they love eating scones. Well, they do love the foods. Some of them even ate like a vacuum cleaner. How classy. But really, the number of those people is just wow. It’s almost like a wedding party. But it’s not. Because it’s full with guns and killing intentions. Maybe. It’s fill with mafias, what do you expect? Oh, my dramatic life~ How could it turned out like this…

 

“Canape’s gone!”

 

“Canapes coming up!”

 

“Hwang-jae…”

 

Oh, his canapés are gone too? Those people are a real vacuum cleaner. I gave a questionable look to the bear that’s just coming for more canapés. He looks… exhausted. Did something happened?

 

“Just becareful. There are a lot of erts.”

 

Oh.

 

So, he…

 

Pffffffffftttt—

 

“What? You’ve been attacked or something?”

 

“They touch my body, ing—“

 

“Shushhsh! Watched you mouth, Channie! Geez…”

 

I let go of my hand that I put to shut his mouth. And people said he’s polite? Oh, well, he really does. Yep.  Anyway, erts? Wow, this is… so new. erts is a mafia party. What an innovation. DAMN. So, besides our life in danger our body too?! I mean it’s okay if Chansung got some erts touch his body, he deserved it after he harassed mine. Hah! Karma is like a girl in her period. So you should be careful next time, Chansung-ah.

 

“Scone’s ready!”

 

“Okay, Going out! Later…”

 

“Careful, Junho-yah…”

 

“Will do.”

 

[Well, there’s a case or two like Chansung’s you should be more careful, Junho-yah.]

 

“They don’t target woman?”

 

Is this world turning gay or what?

 

[Hahaha, they do, but some wasn’t interested in women too, just be careful.]

 

[They my ing … That gay-—]

 

“Chansung! Geez! Watch you words…”

 

[……..]

 

You’re not less gay either, you ert. Don’t talk about other people like that.

 

[Ok, let’s stop our conversation here, be careful guys.]

 

Yeah, I will. I won’t let them touch my precious body! Not it hasn’t touched by people. It had. My body had. My had been touched. Countless time. By friends and stranger… and that one person. No, not Chansung, w-well, he did touch it before, but no, it’s far before that, this person doesn’t even remember, so… Hey, wait, that’s in the past! Haha! Remembering it will bring nothing to me! Hahaha! Haa… Anyway, the thing is I won’t those fat--food-eater-vaccum-cleaner-mafias get a taste of my y . It’s a big no no for Lee Junho.

 

Now, it’s 7:16 PM. I should go to Junsu-nim’s area soon. Where is he?

 

Khunhyung had given an instruction to make a contact with Junsu-nim each 15, taking turns with Chansung. The contact was in a form of password. We should naturally offer the food on our tray to him, if he took the food that means it’s a yellow alarm for us, it’s a sign that he feels in a dangerous situation. If he’s refusing the food that means he feels safe enough and we could relax a bit. Besides all that signals we should keep our eyes on his, naturally, while serving these foods to other guests. We should not look suspicious to other guests or our camouflage would be failed. And that means a super duper red light, either for us and the boss.

 

Even Wooyoung said to the headphone that if our identity revealed and they knew who we’re work for, the hall could be a Battle Royale stage.

 

So, no.

 

I rather not imagine, and rather not remember how bloody and cruel the movie is. I could puke right here, right now. Bleh. I don’t even know why I watched that sick movie. Oh! I remember! It’s because Doojoon brought the DVD and lied to me about the movie! Damn that guy. He scarred horrible memories to my brain…

 

To sums it up, I better not doing something stupid and act as natural as a waiter does. I shouldn’t get too close to Junsu-nim every time or I will be too obvious.

 

But even though I worried about myself, about the boss, about this hell of a party, I more worried about that bear. Chansung has quite a temper, and he seems to be quite straightforward. Correction, he’s a hardcore straightforward person. And that’s what makes me worried! I mean, could he act like a normal waiter? Could he do acting? Could he’s not as suspicious as he is like when he lied to his little brother about our job? Arghhh! The more I think about him, I’m getting worrier!

 

Hhhh…

 

Hope everything goes well to both of us…

 

Now, I better make a bee line to where Junsu-nim is standing while offering the scones to some people in the way. I could hear Chansung is doing the same from the earphone. He talks differently… I mean, he’s tone is more sweet, and he’s offering his canapés politely. Is he a different person? He isn’t like this usually… He’s a jerk and that’s it. Why does he talk like that right now?

 

“Pardon me, sir, would you like some scones to accompany you drink?”

 

“Ah, that looks good, kiddo, I took one.”

 

“Thank you, please enjoy the snacks, sir.”

 

One scone had gone, 19 more.

 

“Good evening, madame, would you like some snacks?”

 

“Ooh~ What do you have there, little one?”

 

……………….

 

Little one…?

 

Racy much.

 

“Some delicious scones, madame. Just came out from the oven.”

 

“Well, please give me one, do you want it too, honey?”

 

“That look delicious, give me one, son.”

 

“Alright, let me take it for you, enjoy the feast, madame, sir.”

 

Well, that’s a pair of good looking couple. Oh, well, if I look around, there’re not much people that are… less gorgeous. I meant, ugly. Even though some of the people are middle aged or even old, they are still good looking.

 

“Pardon me, madame, would you like some snacks?”

 

“Hm? Ooh~ Scones? Lovely~ Please give me two, cutie~”

 

Cutie.

 

Okay.

 

“Here you go, madame. Please en—“

 

“Aww, don’t call me madame… It sounds somewhat old. Could you please call me miss instead?”

 

“Ah, I’m sorry, miss…”

 

“Noo~ No need to be sorry~ Hey, can you do me a favor?”

 

“Um, what is it, miss…?”

 

“Could you give one little scone for that gentleman over there?”

 

“The one with striped grey tuxedo?”

 

“Ah, no, no, beside him, the one with black tux and dark red tie.”

 

….. Junsu-nim…?

 

“Ah, I see.”

 

“Could you help me?”

 

“Oh, of course I could, mada—I mean, miss.”

 

“Great~ And could you please tell him my message?”

 

“What is it, miss?”

 

“Tell him, ‘Nice to meet you. We should talk later.’”

 

“Ah, understood.”

 

“Thanks, boy~”

 

W-what…?

 

“Ooh~ You have a great ~ Keep it up~”

 

………

 

“Um, oh, thanks...? I-I I’ll excuse myself, miss…”

 

“Bye bye, sweetie~”

 

………..

 

.

 

She grabbed my .

 

Just like that.

 

FUUUKKKKKKKKK!! What in the name of Wooyoung’s chicken pet did she do!?!? What the--! AH! Why would she--! Ahhhhhhh!

 

It’s just a few minutes ago I vowed to myself to not let someone touch my property and now my has tainted! Not only with Chansung’s hand but also with a stranger ert in a woman body. OH. GOD. WHY. ME.

 

WHY MY ?

 

Who would’ve know that a woman as pretty as her would be so… so… shameless.

 

But that body though… Her s are quite… big. Hey, I cannot not see that with that kind of revealing dress. She does look y. But, hell! She’s a ert! Is it even possible for a woman to be like that?! Gosh, this whole thing is absurd!

 

What a waste of beautiful face. Not my type but she’s gorgeous indeed.

 

[Junho, can you hear me? Look to your left if you heard.]

 

Alright.

 

[Did she ask you to give that message to Junsu-hyung? Pretend to fix your clothes if that’s a yes.]

 

Yes, Khun-hyung she did point at Junsu-nim.

 

[Youngie, have you seen that woman before?]

 

“Excuse me, sir, would you like some scones?”

 

“Oh, no, I’m fine, thank you.”

 

[The one in a red tight dress…]

 

[Ah… I don’t think so, hyung…]

 

[Let’s stay sharp, Junho-yah, careful with your surroundings. And Chansung-ah, please keep an eye on Junho and Junsu-nim, don’t be too obvious though.]

 

“You are very welcome, sir, excuse me.”

 

Affirmative.

 

Really… that woman is… troublesome.

 

Wait… that woman.

 

Woman.

 

Wait.

 

Let me quote myself and cut the ert related text. ‘But that body though… Her s are quite… big. Hey, I cannot not see that with that kind of revealing dress. She does look y. … my type but she’s gorgeous indeed.’

 

This.

 

This proved that I haven’t been a full-fledged homoual. I still like women, maybe this whole Chansung thingy is just an illusion. Hah. Yeah, maybe it. After all, those kisses and sweet talk were… great. No nononononononono! What was I thinking!? Junho!

 

Is it…

 

I am bi?

 

Wow.

 

Hahaha, great. Marvelous, Junho, you just discover your actual ual preference. Which is not healthier than being a homoual. Congrats myself.

 

Damn, my life.

 

Whatever, why did I thinking about this again? Junho, you are sooo distracted by those s. Stop it. She’s ert. Let’s concentrate more on the job, our life is on the line.

 

Well, judging from her message, they are haven’t met before. I could guess that. ‘Nice to meet you’ is clearly not the term to someone you’re familiar with. And ‘we should talk later’. So, she’s taken an interest on Junsu-nim? What is her intention? Business related? ual interest? Thinking about it again, my knowledge about my own boss is still very vague. I can’t judge whether that woman dangerous or not.

 

“Excuse me, madame, sir, would you like some scones to accompany you drinks?”

 

“Ah, my favourite~ Give me one.”

 

“Me too.”

 

“I’m fine, thanks.”

 

“Here you go, please enjoy the snacks.”

 

Looking from the message it’s not that provocative. Having a talk means she wants to approach Junsu-nim in a diplomatic and private way. If not, she would just go there to him and talk it out. I could understand that a simple conversation could mislead to something dangerous, moreover included some mafias. Ah, I even forgot to ask her name. She doesn’t seem to mind though. I just give the scone and point at her when Junsu-nim asked.

 

Give the scone…

 

Hold it.

 

I should give the scone to him by her request. But the signal… It’ll mislead Khun-hyung who’s watching us.

 

Oh, God, this is unexpected. What should I do in this situation? Contacting Khun-hyung at this moment would definitely ruin our cover. Too many people could watch and heard what I’m talking to myself. Too risky. If I went back to the kitchen without an empty tray would draw suspicion from the staff… Chansung…? Chansung was across the hall… damn, too far. How could I contact him?! The headphone is the only way but I can’t use it in the middle of a crowd like this…

 

I… I think… it depends on Junsu-nim whether he’ll receive it or not… But… ah… this is getting worse and worse.

 

Here goes nothing.

 

“Pardon me, sir, sorry for interrupting your conversation.”

 

“Ah, no, it’s fine. What is it?”

 

“The lady with red dress and short brown hair over there would like you to take a scone…”

 

“Oh… What is her name…?”

 

“She… didn’t tell. She also have a message for you, she said ‘Nice too meet you. We should talk later.’”

 

“Ah, I see. Give me the scone then.”

 

“Yes, sir.”

 

Now, what’s next, Junsu-nim? What should I do?

 

“What a beautiful woman, Junsu, she must be taken an interest on you.”

 

“Ah, maybe. Have you seen her before, Andy-hyung?”

 

“Never before. But I did see her wandering on the main house’s residence a few weeks ago.”

 

“Do you know her?”

 

“Nope.”

 

“Please enjoy the scone.”

 

“Ah, yes, thank you, please work harder.”

 

Work harder…?

 

“I… I will.”

 

Is that a sign? Is it a warning? Does he think that woman is suspicious? Khun-hyung did say that he and Woo haven’t seen her before, so did Junsu-nim and his acquaintance.

 

[Junho, just took this as a warning. I don’t have a good feeling about that woman… Chansung, you too, don’t forget your turn to offer some food to Junsu-nim. Junho don’t get too far since the main event is starting soon.]

 

[Okay.]

 

Affirmative.

 

“Good evening!!”

 

Oh, they turn off the main light. The event is starting. 7:45 PM. Just like schedule.

 

“Have you enjoyed the food that’s being served? It’s great isn’t it? As the party organizer for this year’s Hangeum family gathering, I, Kwon Jiyoung welcome you to this yearly party. This year marked the 138  years since the Hangeum family was built many years ago. We’ve been an influential family ever since the 18 century. We’ve worked hard and slowly but sure we grow into a better family and corporations. We even successfully conquer 33% of South Korea’s economic and business, 9% of Japan’s industrials and 4% of China’s economic since the 90’s era and we’ve still growing up until now.”

 

Everybody is clapping with a happy face.

 

I’ve never knew that 33% of the nation’s economic is on mafia’s hand… the number of 33 is quite a large number if you compared it to the whole nation. What did they do to achieve this…? I’m so damn out of this…

 

“Since the early 90s our family has gained trust from so many great leaders and corporations. Working on the industrial, business and international product distribution sector had been quite rough when the world’s economic is not stable. But with the help of so many comrades and partners, we manage to survive and be as great as right now. It’s been an honor to be in the family along with all the brothers and sisters that’s been supporting the family up until now.”

 

The speech is still going on. I think I’d better pay attention to Junsu-nim instead of listening and offering the scones. With the only light from the main stage, I won’t look too suspicious while watching at the boss.

 

Now where is Chansung?

 

Oh, he had just finished offering his canapés to Junsu-nim. Great. I think I could contact him safety if I lowered my voice.

 

“Chansung-ah. Don’t walk around too far.”

 

[Got it.]

 

[We got your back, Junho, Chansung. If anything happened, Wooyoung is ready to go down there and help. Just make sure you are around Junsu-nim, pay attention on your surroundings.]

 

“Ne, hyung.”

 

Yeah, the surroundings. With this kind of setting, it’s easier to hurt Junsu-nim because the… wait, is that Himchan-shi. Why is he walking hurriedly?

 

His tray is already empty? Doesn’t he need to refill the…

 

Wait.

 

That’s a ing…

 

He’s holding a gun behind his empty tray.

 

[…]

 


Hello! It's been decades! but i just want you to know that i'm NOT dropping this story, i just kind of stuck.But hey, i'm updating right now. Thanks to nanazmie for supporting and encouraging me to make an update. Always thankful to you, dear. :"))

So, i don't know if i could update this sooner but i still working on it with all the college assignments and project, i've been busy since this is already my third year in the uni and i still can't find much free time... :'( if i got some i usually sleep it away or hang out with friends because the stress and sleepness night is eating my soul and health. But don't worry, i am perfectly fine and i will write when i have the time to.

Sorry for pending this story for what? more than half a year?! LOLOL Please forgive me for being such a loser and dissapoint you lovely readers... #bowsdeeply

I hope i'm not losing my touch on this story and i could make you readers happy with the update. It's not much progress with the story but it'll be very exciting when you see the update next time. :P The action is slowly coming up! Please keep loving this story and always thank you for reading, subscribing and even voting. I love you guys sooo damn much. ^___^