Is this a bad day for a new job..?

Working!

HAPPY B'DAY CHANSUNG-OPPA!!

Oh, i'm soooo late! I thought i could finished it at 0 o'clock in Korea, but.. just.. I'm really late.. T4T I was going to submit it just at the same time with Chansung-oppa's birthday~ TvT Oh, well, wish for the best, oppa! 2PM Forever! Fighting!


Junho POV

 

Uuh… what time is it..?

 

Gosh, 6AM.. I was just waking up on my usual office schedule.. Greaaat~ I thought I’ve already set the alarm off..

 

Um, what to do… what to do…?

 

I guess I’ll take a bath first… But it’s still quite cold… My bed is just too warm and comfy.. Beside I still has so many time until the promised hour.. But.. Still.. Ah, let me sleep for 5 minutes more..

 

 So sleepy..

 


 

Chansung POV

 

“Hyung~ Chansung-hyuungg~”

 

“Ngghhh, what is it..?”

 

“Wake uppp~ you said you want to be woken up at 6AM~”

 

“Hmmmh, right, thank you, Jinwoon..”

 

“You’re welcome~ Go take a shower then, hyung, you said you want to go by feet, right?”

 

“Yeah.. Ok then, I’m off to the bathroom..”

 

“Great, I’ll continue cooking then~”

 

Ah, so early, the sunrise hasn’t even appeared. But I guess I’ll have to go this early since the place is far and I don’t want to spend some money on public transportation. Just.. expensive.. Nggh, my body is still stiff from yesterday works.. But, it’s better now..

 

Ok, let’s do this..

 


 

Junho POV

 

Nghh…

 

Why is it so bright..?

 

Ah, the sun has already rising… How beau—

 

THE SUN HAS ALREADY RISING?!

 

WHAT TIME IS IT?!

 

8AM?!

 

God, I’ve been sleeping like a log! Uhh, I should’ve just woken up earlier! Shower! Shower!

 

Uh, what do I do? I hope I got the taxi faster, since the office.. err, I mean.. ‘residence’ is on the other region of Seoul, so there’s no way to catch it by foot, well, not at THIS KIND OF TIME! Gosh, how can I be so reckless?! Towel.. towel…

 

Um, what should I wear? I forgot to ask when I was on the phone two days ago. Should I dresses formally or just put something casual? Ah, whatever, the important thing is looking neatly and professional! So I guess, I was just do with this white-long-sleeves shirt and.. will this skinny black jeans look proper? …. Well, I guess it’ll do me good.. But does it, proper enough? This is an official interview and somewhat I’m wearing a skinny jeans? … Nahh, just wear it! I might as well put on this brown leather jacket of mine..

 

Um, then? Cellphone, in case I’ll be kidnapped and sold to another country as some kind of slaves. What? I’m not exaggerating it~ Just think, what kind of job that qualifies you to be some kind of.. kung-fu fighter or whatever it is.. Why must I have some fighting experience? It’s true that fortunately I had some with Karate and Judo, but still, I thought I just don’t have to do some fighting regarding being graduate from a management college and working as a salaryman, well, it’s just.. impossible to show some fighting skills! Ohh, this is so ridiculous!

 

What else then? Wallet.. Hmm, do I have to bring my job appliances.. well, just in case, I’d better bring this bag with me.

 

Great, nothing forgot to bring, oh, good, I forgot to bought new lenses yesterday, just great, where’s my glasses? Hmm, it’s not that I had a chronic bad eyes, I just have a tiny bit of minus on my right eye and 2 cylinders on my left eye, not a big deal, but still, I couldn’t see clearly, so I better bring my dusty glasses.

 

Great, I hope this is all I’ve to bring, let’s go, Junho!

 


 

Chansung POV

 

Oh, geez.. I’m still hungry…

 

Well I had eaten Jinwoon’s breakfast on 6:30AM earlier, but, man, I’m just still hungry and with all this walking.. Just worsen my stomach’s rumbles. Well, It’s already been 8AM, I just need 30 minutes to be arrived at the place.

 

Hmm, so there’s still a 30 minutes spare to reach an exact 9AM.

 

Okay, I’ll be looking for some snack, I still have the time~ Mm, around here…

 

Oh? Is that bungeoppang* over there? ………… It’s been a while since I eat some.. I might as well buy 1 or 2….. Um, maybe 2 or 3…

 


 

*Bongeoppang is a Korean snack that is a pastry that shaped like fish and filled with red bean paste, quite similar to one of Japanese snack called ‘taiyaki’. Bongeoppang usually served while hot but, there’s a cold version of this and luckily I could find it in some huge convenient store! :D The cold version just the same, fish shape and filled with red bean paste, it’s just that it also filled with some vanilla ice-cream, it awesomely sweet (for me..) and I couldn’t handle it.. TvT I can’t stand too much sweets. But the red bean paste is sure is something~:D You should try one!

 


 

Chansung POV

 

“Excuse me, hyung, could I have 3 of this bungeoppang..?”

 

“Sure, sure~ Please wait a minute, I’ll give you the fresh one, it’s just 10 seconds more in the oven~”

 

So kind…

 

“Ah, thank you so much.. How much with the three of them?”

 

“It cost 400 won per piece, but, because you’re my first customer today, I might as well give you a total of 1000 won~”

 

“Ah, are you sure, hyung, I mean—“

 

“Yes, yes, I’m sure, take them with you, 1000 won~”

 

“You’re the best hyung~ Kekeke, here you go..”

 

“Thank you boy, be careful, they’re still hot~!”

 

“Ah, yeah, thank you so much hyung.. Please take care~”

 

Is today just my lucky day or what?

 

“Aish, it really is hot.. Phew..”

 

Oh, my stomach is just rumbling again. It can’t wait any food, can it? Kekeke.. Mmm, it’s yummy~ I might as well buy some for Jinwoon when I go home later.

 

Hmm, what will Khun-hyung interview me about today? Well, I bet it’ll some rough jobs again, with a higher salary than Jia-noona’s contractor job though. Actually, Jinwoon and I have been wondering about the job, even guessing it for almost half a day yesterday. Jinwoon even said that he was really curious and even couldn’t help thinking about it even though he’s on his class studying physic. But it really is interesting, well, it’s somehow suspicious, and I just want to know what kind of job is this.. I hope it’s nothing serious, well, I don’t want to put Jinwoon’s life in a dangerous situation like 3 years ago. I was on high school, a junior that time, and suddenly being surrounded by seniors, their leader that looked like some stupid chimpanzees just glaring me while saying that I stole his girlfriend.. Well, in fact I was tricked by the girl herself, we really was going out, but she’s such a that she when confess to me, she told me that she was single. Well, not my fault, right? I just welcome every girl that time, such a labile student I was.. And then this monkey face and his other monkey friends just picking a fight, they’re 5 people in total and I was just alone. But I beat the crap of them even though some of them are bigger than me. Thanks to my granpa’s fighting skills that passed over me. But to not long after the beaten up, they were changing their target to my brother who was just an innocent elementary schooler and was stepping on his 10. They kidnapped him and sent me a challenge letter.. How old school is that? Of course I went to rescue him immediately. But after I arrived at the promising place, I saw him being tied on a wooden chair, tears were flowing down his cheeks. I was just angry and ing pissed off at the scene, no one dared messing with my brother like that, and I just beated the crap out of them, again, 12 of them, alone, well, I also got beaten up, bruises everywhere, bloody lips and nose, but if I could save Jinwoon from those ing d monkey, then it’s fine. We just have one another anyway. So I’ll do anything to protect him. After that event, I visited that and told her that if her chimpanzee boyfriend were going to mess with me and my brother again I was going to do something as far as ing kill him or ruin that ’s face. And they just toned down themselves and let me live my life peacefully again.

 

… Ah, why am I flashbacking again? Moreover it’s an embarrassing past with me being a labile high schooler.. God..

 

Huh? This is the place? This huge mansion..?

 

Oh, and it’s 10 minutes to 9AM..

 

“Ah, thank you for driving me, sir, this is your money.. Ah, yes.. Thank you..”

 

Ah, public transportation user, doesn’t he spend too much money on it? Well, moreover it’s a taxi..

 

Geez.. Rich people..

 


 

Junho POV

 

Phew, finally arrived…

 

……

 

Hmm?

 

What’s with this.. guy? He’s staring at me boldly with a bungeoppang in his mouth.. Pfft, no, Junho, you can’t laugh at some random stranger, but… His face is just funny! Pffft.. calm down, calm down…  Ah, is he a foreigner? His face look different.. Maybe I should just bow to him..

 

Ah, he’s looked like he’s snapped out of it.. Huh? He’s bowing at me too..

 

He looked like a good guy.. but is it just me or he’s just emitting a punk aura or something? Well, he dressed neatly though with that white cap, grey polo shirt and dark blue jeans.

 

Oh, well, what am I doing observing some random strangers like that, I should hurry to--  WHOA! WHAT’S WITH THIS MANSION! THERE’S TOO MUCH STAIRS!! And it’s looks like it is really big! It was even surrounded with trees! Oh, man, this just making me more nervous. Oh, just go for it Junho!

 

I just hope this is nothing dangerous..

 

Uh, my stomach is hurt because of the nervousness.. This bad habit of mine really disturbing..

Huh? That stranger is going upstairs too? Oh, crap he’s staring me again… Uh, what do I do.. What’s wrong with me?! Am I doing something that offended him earlier?! I was just bowed to him, nothing more!

 

Wait, did he also a job applicant? Maybe I should just talk t—

 

No! What if he’s some kind of spy that has been waiting for me to be kidnapped or… killed.. Whoa! No, no, I don’t want to die here! , this stairs is just too much!

 

Please someone help me!

 


 

Chansung POV

 

Huh? Why is this guy walking faster to the gate?

 

Are we being chased by something?

 

Is there any scary dogs?

 

Um, there’s nothing behind.. Oh, man, this snack is really something..

 

“Ah! Are you Hwang Chan Sung-shi?”

 

“Ah, yes i—“

 

“Um, no, haah.. Haah.. I’m Lee Jun Ho.. haah..”

 

Lee Jun Ho? Is he a new employee like me?

 

“Omo~ So, you’re Lee Jun Ho-shi~”

 

“Mm, haim hwang hansung, hir..”

 

“Oh, you’re the one! Kekeke, you’re so funny with your mouth full, Chansung-ah~  Maan, who would’ve guess that you two are going to be here at the same time~ Well, we’ve been waiting for you, and pleased to meet you guys, I’m Jang Woo Young, you could call me Wooyoungie or just Wooyoung, but those hyungs inside called me Udong sometimes though~ Hehehe~”

 

“Ah, pleased to meet you, Wooyoung-shi..”

 

“Aww, no need to be so formal, Chansung-ah~”

 

“Mm, excuse me but, is this guy here also an applicant?”

 

“Hmm? Yeah, he is, hehehe, Come on~ Let’s go insidee~”

 

“Thank you, sir..”

 

….. This Lee Jun Ho.. what was he afraid of? Oh, does he got suspicious on me? Well, his glance seems to tell me so..  He even seemed to be relieved knowing me also a job applicant.. Well, it’s true that I kept staring at him for a while.. It’s just, there’s something interesting about this guy. Especially, his tiny eyes are quite cu—

 

“Excuse me, could you please quit staring at me like that..”

 

Oh, crap..

 


 

Junho POV

 

WHAT’S WITH THIS GUY?!

 

Geez, I thought that he was going chase me or something, but he was just keep staring at me! That’s creepy! Well, maybe it’s just a usual things that no one usually don’t think too much about it, but I don’t like it, being stared like he was going to eat me or something! Gosh, what does he want?!

 

“Ah, sorry, I was just observing you..”

 

OBSERVING ME!? FOR WHAT?!

 

“Pardon me, but I refused to be observed like that, if you know what I meant..”

 

“Mm, I’m sorry, does it make you uncomfortable?”

 

Of course, YES!

 

“Quite…”

 

“Hmm, I won’t do that for a while then…”

 

………….

 

This.. Guy… Is… Just… PISSED ME OFF! Argh!

 

“Great, thank you for your concern then..”

 

“No problem..”

 

Good.. I hope he’ll stop babbling something meaningless..

 

“Hyaa~ Khun-hyung!”

 

Hmm? Khun-hyung? Who’s—wow.. This Wooyoung guy, just jumped on the other guy.. And they.. KISSED?!?! Huh? Are they gays or something? Wait, wait, wait?! What’s with a guy couple employee! What’s the meaning of this?!

 

“Ah, hello there, Junho-shi and Chansung-ah, has Wooyoung greeted you well?”

 

“Good afternoon, Khun-hyung, Wooyoung-shi has greeted us kindly and thank you for taking care of me, 2 days ago..”

 

“Naah, it’s you that helping us! Come on in, Chansung-ah, Junho-shi..”

 

“Ah, yes, thank you, hyung…”

 

Um.. What the hell is this? What are this guys talking about? Am I missing something? Have this two guys already known each other? Oh, and what’s with that Wooyoungie guy being all clingy to that blonde guy? Is he really a gay? Or just giving some fan service? Am I even arrived on the right address? That taxi driver didn’t drop me on a random luxurious place, did he? Is this really the so called ‘residence’? Where’s the damn office and what’s with this traditional style building?! There’s nothing office -like! God, am I just being tricked by that gorilla-ex-boss!?

 

“Yah, Lee Jun Ho.. Are you coming?”

 

…..And what’s with this annoying Hwang Chan Sung? Oh! Did he just… SMIRKING ON ME?! What does he want?! He’s just keep pissing me off!

 

Oh, this is just suicide..

 

Please, God, just let me go home safely..



Yay, although i was late than i was scheduled at first, i finally get the fourth chapter doneeeee! I hope you could enjoy them as fun as i enjoy writing about them :D, oh, the next chapter will be explaining about their very jobs, Happy Banana Day! <3<3<3 Thank you for reading~