Fool's Gold

You remind me of a song...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She apologized the next day.
Of course she did.
How could she not? 
She almost would have ignored everything that happened that night.

I'm like a crow on a wire
You're the shining distraction that makes me fly

But as they all gathered the next morning for breakfast, she noticed that one particular girl was missing.
A big lump started to form in Momo's throat. "W-where is Sana?" Jihyo looked at her with an expression she couldn't really place. 
"In our room, she doesn't feel so good." Jeongyeon and Nayeon are starting to laugh
"She probably drank so much that she has the biggest hangover ever" Nayeon giggled. "I know right? She just chugged those drinks at the end like some pro." Jeongyeon snorts.
Momo frowned. That doesn't sound like Sana at all. She doesn't drink that much, like never. Maybe she did hurt her a little too much. At the end, she still was her best friend, she shouldn't be that egoistic. It's not her fault that she fell in love with her. Even though she knew exactly how Sana behaves.
The older Japanese girl excused herself for a moment to go check on Sana.
But even before she entered the room she heared a soft sob.
Great, just great. She's crying. Momo can't stand to see Sana cry.
With a deep breath she knocked on the door. No answer. The brunette debated if she should just go inside or not. But what was she even thinking about? She needs to fix this, at least so she doesn't hurt her. Well she did, because if she was the reason Sana was crying, she needs to fix that. Even tho she was the reason Momo cried herself to sleep.

I'm like a boat on the water
You're the rays on the waves that calm my mind

As Momo looked around the room she couldn't spot the younger one. "Sana-ya?" She asked softly. A sniff came from a pile blankets. "Unnie please go." 
Huh, she never called her unnie. It's too formal for them. Momo hates it. She closed the door and went to sit down on Sana's bed. "Don't call me that." A muffled huff came from under the blankets. "Why though? You basically treat me like a stranger." That hurt. 
Okay she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter