I'm so tired...

You remind me of a song...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo shouldn't have listened to her friends. Going out in the middle of the week, and to make it better with Sana.

They told her she's been too down lately and the best thing to make her happy is to drag her to a club where she could dance her heart out. Problem is, that the only thing making her feel this way is currently dancing to another love song in the crowd. Her best friend of so many years. It's cliché, it really is. Being gay and falling in love with your best friend. Sometimes, Momo regrets ever going to Korea. She could have lived a normal sad live and wouldn't die slowly everyday just thinking about the fact that she can't have the one thing she really wants. But then again, when she looks at Sana, smiling, dancing, just having fun.. She couldn't think of a better place to be.

Everybody around me Is falling in love to our song

Just as Sana started to jokingly flirt with Nayeon, Momo downed her third drink. "Don't you think it's enough?" A quiet voice besides her spoke. Momo looks up and isn't surprised to see the youngest Japanese member with full concern watching her. Momo sighed and ordered with one swift hand movement another drink from the bartender. "Not nearly enough."

Hate it

Taking the shot 'cause I can't take it

But I don't think they make anything that strong 

"Momoring you need to talk to her one day." Momo laughs. Mina always knew how she felt about Sana. Maybe she wasn't this careful around Mina or she's simply too obvious. The older Japanese shrugged her shoulders. "Doesn't really matter. It would just make things weird. I just have to it up. Maybe after all of this is over, I just go to another country and don't tell anybody-" she looked up to Mina who pouted. "-okay maybe I'll tell you" she laughed. "Momo, you can't even speak English. You need someone who can get you through the countries. And who would be better than yours truly Sharron Myoui." Okay that's it, this time a real laugh escaped her lips. She hasn't really laughed in three weeks. Mina knew that and was more than happy to have caused it. "No but really, maybe you have to open your eyes a little more, it would make things way easier." Mina desperately tries to hint something but the other girl just won't listen. The penguin looks back to her friends on the dance floor. Sana's eyes are fixed on Momo. "It isn't that easy Minari." Mina just shook her head, laughed and stood up. "It is." With that she left. Momo knew she could just stand up and join her friends but she had enough.

Another love song.

She's so tired of it. Can't they play something else? Maybe some really bad pop song so she isn't constantly reminded of how miserable her non existing love life is? "Hey, what’s such a cutie like you doing at a club like this?" A girl with lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter