Ten

You remind me of a song...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You need to trade rooms with Nayeon." Momo was mid eating and stopped, looking at Sana who did the same.
They were all gathered at the hotel's restaurant, eating breakfast before they had to go to a live show. "Wait no, why??" Sana asked Jihyo annoyed.
Momo looked across the table to were Nayeon was seated and literally at the other end were Jeongyeon was. Seems like something happened because those two were usually all over eachother bickering playfully.

Jihyo sighed. 
"They are fighting and we have one more week here and I have no nerve to get involved in that drama."
Maybe it was for the better. Momo thought to herself, things got a little intense today and it was just a matter of time until the tension the two built was too much.
Sana looked at Momo for a second and bit her lip. "It's not fair though! Why can't you or the minors trade with them?? We were just starting to have a good time!" 

Momo giggled and Sana kicked her under the table but smirked a little bit. Jihyo rolled her eyes. "I rather sell my soul to the devil than to be paired up in a room with them. Besides that, you both can handle those two the best as roomates." Sana whined. Seems like it's effecting her more than Momo thought and that made her a little bit happy. 

Momo tries to test the water as to what exactly Sana was feeling and said: "No problem, Nayeon is an amazing cuddle buddy, aren't you Nayeon." She said the last part a little bit louder so the older one could hear her from across the table. Nayeon shot her a wink which made Momo smirk. 

The brunette infront of her just scoffed. "Do you think it's helping their situation if you say stuff like that to Nayeon?" Sana's voice was cold and sounded annoyed.

Momo's smirk wided. "Nah, don't worry they both love to cuddle me, it never was a problem." Sana was not okay with that and scoffed again. "Sana, you literally are the groups cuddle hoe. You cling to everybody, so are you scared Momo's gonna steal your title?" Jihyo chimed in laughing. 
Sana pouted and nodded but she also added. "But also because my Momoring doesn't give me that kind of affection."

At that Momo rose an eyebrow. 
"I beg to differ" Dahyun said beside Sana. It seemed like the whole table was now focusing at their conversation. 

"Yup Momo gives you more than enough attention." Mina crossed her arms and leaned back.The youngest Japanese seemed a little over protective over her, Momo knew it was because Mina literally knew how much she suffered these past few months but still, the others didn't so as Chaeyoung shot Mina a weird look she was sure the small one was gonna ask questions later on.

Sana whined again. "Not fair! You all are just trying to annoy me. Momoring doesn't even give me a birthday kiss" All the members laughed and ignored the whiny Sana and continued their own conversations again. Momo leaned over a little bit and to whisper to the girl. "Because you never asked me to." Sana locked eyes with Momo and it looked like Sana was blushing but Momo couldn't really tell since she looked down too quickly.

***

Later that day, it wasn't Nayeon with whom Momo lived in an hotel room now, it was Jeongyeon. Which was okay of course, since the both of them were roomates back in Korea anyway. 

Something was off though, the atmosphare was really weird.
Which normally wasn't the case. Maybe becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter