Thirteen

You remind me of a song...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How are you feeling Sana? Here drink something." Jihyo wrapped her arm around Sana as both japanese girls got out of the bathroom. Momo pressed her lips together, trying her best not to laugh. Dahyun joined them asking Sana concerned as to why she threw up, since she hasn't even been drinking.

Every second that went by, Sana grew more flustered. Searching for a good enough answer Sana mumbled something nobody understood, so Momo decided to help their situation a little bit.
"I think she just ate something bad. I'll take care of her, don't worry." Momo took Sana's hand in her's and pulled her to her side again, sharing a little secret smile. "Oh no worries, Nayeon is already in her room, she had a little fight with Jeong, she can take of Sana - unnie too! Dahyun said with a smile." Sana closed her eyes and bit her tounge before she could say something stupid. Momo cleared and told them she would just her friend to her room.

Walking across the room, not missing how Mina looked at them weirdly and how Jeongyeon was nowhere to be found, Momo sighed.

She thought the only problem she had, was to go through the feelings she has for Sana and not the problems of her friends.

Both girls were quiet for a bit while they were walking to Sana's joined room with Nayeon.

Momo's mind slowly replayed the actions she had surprisingly made just a few moments ago.
The fact that Sana had her in a point where she couldn't restrain he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter