Feelings

You remind me of a song...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before Momo could even progress what she just read, the front foor flung open again, this time the girl who's been the center of the attention came in.

 

Is my love too much?

 

Jeongyeon was about to open again but Sana stopped her by lifting her right hand, shutting the older one down.

 

"I've been called to our managers this morning, ripping me out of a quite good sleep by the way." Sana looked at Momo quickly and then back to the others. "Why didn't you ing tell us?" Jeongyeon almost screamed. Sana rolled her eyes and scoffed.

 

Is it just enough for you, for you?

 

Momo doesn't wanna hear that. She silently got up, preparing to go lay back down. But someone grabed her wrist, preventing her from going. She looked up, it was Nayeon. "You stay here and listen."

 

Momo groaned.

She already got confirmation why listen to this nonsense even more? 

She was aware that the girl she loved just used her and got back with some guy. Of course it was like that.

Momo wasn't even sure if Sana actually liked girls. Sure, she openly flirted with every girl they know, but so do many girls who are extremly straight.

 

Momo might as well have been some kind of experiment.

 

'Cause it's getting late, would you like to stay

 

"Guys are you forreal?" Sana spoke up. 

Everybody began to speak now, making it impossible to understand anything.

 

The door opened the third time now and Jihyo came in. " Shhh..hhHUT up and listen to her, you idiots." Everybody calmed down after their leader got a little loader.

 

Jihyo was the first person Sana called as she had to leave. In a situation like this, Jihyo always knew how to handle things.

 

"Do I ing look like, I would date some random guy?" Sana asked and most of the girls actually said yes which seemed to offended her.

 

'Cause I'm bad at reading signs

 

Momo stayed quiet though.

Now leaning her head against the door frame, looking down.

Thinking about her future and how she probably won't be for here any longer.

She was kidding herself if she really thought she could get through everything, knowing Sana not only used her, but actually dated someone at the same time.

 

And I know, and I know that it hurts sometimes

 

"Wow you really think of me that way?" Scoffing again, Sana crossed her arms. Her gaze was now fixed on Momo, who still didn't look up and wasn't planning on it either. Why should she? Just to look at something she won't ever have in her life?

 

"You were the one who was constantly on your phone, chatting with that guy. So it wasn't really a surprise to see dispatch posting that to be honest." Nayeon shrugged her shoulders. 

 

That it hurts sometimes when I'm with you

 

"Suho and I got really close that's true." Sana agreed. Momo had heared enough, she didn't wanna hear any more of it, but Nayeon still held her in place. But since Momo was obviously stronger than her, it just took a little time to get Nayeon off of her.

 

Just as she got free, turning around and started to walk away Sana continued. "As friends." Momos stopped in her tracks. "Aha, so you just typed all smiley and giggly to a good friend? That's bull Sana." It was Mina that spoke now, coming from her room, mad as ever.

 

And I know, and I know that it hurts sometimes

 

"Hm he actually he helped me figure something out. I really am not bad at expressing feelings, you guys know that. But the thing that bugged me wasn't something I've ever experienced before. So I needed help." 

 

Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter