Fourteen

You remind me of a song...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''What?'' Momo wasn't believing one thing Jeongyeon just said to her.

The older one sighed, repeating herself. ''Nayeon said, she's pretty sure that Sana is currently Dating some guy.'' Clenching her fist Momo vigorously shook her head.

''That's not true, that- that can't be true.'' Tears started to well up in the Japanese girl's eyes. ''Sana woud have told me that- I- she wouldn't do that to me.'' Jeongyeon got slowly up, trying to calm her friend down, since all she did was walk up and down, on the edge of breaking down. ''Mo, she's constantly on her phone, writing with that guy, being all smiley and giggly.'' Momo pushed the older one away. ''Don't touch me right now. I- I need space.'' Momo stormed out of their room, not caring that Jeongyeon calls after her. Not caring that she has a flight to catch in the morning. She was played by the person she cared about the most. She promised herself not to let it go that far but she broke that promise. What a fool she was. Not caring where she's going Momo just walked, until she was at a Park. Sitting down on a bench Momo took out her phone, ignoring all the messages she got from Jeongyeon, asking where she was. Though, her finger was hovering over Sana's little icon, debaiting if she should read the messages her best friend sent. Maybe she was explaining her situation in them. Momo swallowed hard, opening the messages.

*Satang*

Can't wait to spent more time with you Momorin

*Satang*

You got really soft lips btw

I wish we would have had more time earlier...

*Satang*

Hey before I forget it I have to introduce you to someone when we're back in Korea!

 

Momo closed her messaging app and opens straight up her Notes and writes that comes to her mind. Every little thing that she feels, has felt those past few months, in words. Momo knows she isn't the best in expressing how she feels.

Usually she's really quiet when it gets to her own feelings, but times change and things have to be done.

 

The next day

All members were already at the airport troubled as to why their main dancer and precious Momoring isn't there yet. The Managers on the other hand were calm, Momo told them that she'll come a little later since she was visiting a friend this morning. Some of the girl's weren't accepting this explaination, stating that if she was visiting a friend, why didn't she tell them that beforehand. Jeongyeon was one of the few who hasn't said anything tho, because she knew why she was gone in the first place.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter