일곱: 슬픔 - Jennie ‘I Feel Like I have Lost Everything’ {Updated}

Our Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

일곱:  슬픔

 Jennie ‘I Feel Like I have Lost Everything’ {Updated}

 

Jennie took Lisa's advice and quickly got herself recovered, she came back home, prepare the house, and went to prepare their room, 

She prepared food into the fridge and even took time off to shopping, 

 

Here is the thing, Jennie has lost her own blood, she suffer a miscarriage with is just like giving birth. A woman would need her love one close to her the most but consequences were not the same for her. Taehyung left the house early in the morning. He would spent time at work most of the time and eat outside. He went to eat with Jungkook or Jin. If he gets too busy, he would rest at his office and just came back to change real quick. At some days, he grabbed his clothes really late at night just to return back to the office. There is no interaction between the husband and wife at all ever since was has happened. 

 

Taehyung has not had enough time. He clearly haven't calm down at all. He passed by at Jennie as if she was wind, for days, 

It has now been two weeks, Jennie is still home, she spend her time cooking every day not knowing whether Tae would came back home or not. The food she has made has been left over for those two weeks time. Jennie always end up cleaning up her own homemade food and throw them away, However, Jennie did not give up, she repeats the same thing every day knowing Taehyung will sit down and have her food once again when he has settle with his emotions. 

Staying at home, Lisa is a businesswoman, among all the friends, she has the most time. Lisa visit Jennie at home the most, she would came over with food, fruit and nutritions for Jennie who is still recovering, Jisoo and Rose came frequently after they finished their work. Jisoo would came along with Jin and stopped by for awhile before they headed to their house. Jungkook has a duty of taking care of Jennie, as Taehyung commaded but nothing would ever feel the same as if Taehyung was around. The friends took their turns and would spend every seconds of their free time to make sure Jennie is okay and that she has a company. They are all aware of how Taehyung has been very cold toward her. 

 

The next day, as Jennie clean the house and clean their room, she prepared their closet and found a box of her memories with Taehyung since they first started dating. 

Jennie bring the box out and read them one by one, until there an envelope, and a paint on top that seem new to her. She has never seen it before, 

Jennie open the envelop and she found a small post card inside, it says

To my wife, Jennie

"This might be random that I am actually writing this down, the week we have had were rough (refer to the week that they have not meet at all due to work) . I had a hard time trying to balance my work, and love life. I know you would be feeling the same way as well. Today, I actually met a client and she came in with her twins boy. It makes me miss you even more. You know I can never hide about the fact that I love children and I want to have children with you. I am writing this hoping in the future, one day when you read this you will know that I want to be a great husband, and a great father, I want to earn some more credits from the job I am having now before establishing company of my own. By then, I want to be the carefree boss that have enough time for your children in the future. I want to play with them, take them out shopping, enjoy ice cream dates or even go for movie as family. I would buy them whatever they want. Not to spoil them, but to let them know that I have been having dreams about them even before they were born. I want to fulfilled your emptiness of not having family close to you. I want to prove to you and open your eyes of your perspective that, marriage is a good thing, family is a very warm and beautiful thing, and with me, as your husband, I want you to have the best family ever. I hope one day, soon or later, may be before we become parents, or after, I hope you will open your heart and have faith in me, give me your hands and let me lead the way to our children and to our happiness. I love you alot, let's read this all over again when our hair are gray. "

 

 

Jennie tears flow down as she read the letter quietly, she does not even notice that the door bell was unlocked. That was when Taehyung came back home for a change. He stepped into the door of the room and saw Jennie reading the letter for awhile, heard her cries and saw her from behind. Taehyung stood still looking at Jennie crying. His eyes filled with tears as he looks at Jennie from behind. Half of him tells him that he should be hugging his wife, but the other half were still filled with disappointment. Taehyung ended up standing still and did not comfort her at all. Both of their hearts ache for each other but the fact that they are not able to love each other like they used too are tearing them apart. 

Right on time, Jennie wipe her eyes, and realized that Taehyung was there. When Jennie turn, Taehyung pretended as if he has just returned, he walk straight to his closet and pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter