십: 제주도 여행 "Trip to the Jeju''

Our Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

십: 제주도 여행

 "Trip to the Jeju''

 

Wecloming the good news and sincerely addressing their congratulations to Jisoo and Jin, The two husband and wives along with Jungkook, Lisa, Rose and Jimin decided to plan a trip to Jeju Island. Their plan is to enjoy a three day trips in the islands and rest at Taehyung's house. 

Taehyung Parents are running restuarants in Jeju, and Taehyung also own several places in Jeju. One of his latest project that he is working on is to open up a cafe and bakery shop in Jeju. Taehyung, Jin, Jungkook and Jimin has been working on the project secretly for weeks now. Taehyung had asked the other boys favors and to help him out. He planned to hide it from Jennie.

Eversince they have lost their precious baby, and after getting back together, Taehyung has come up with plans for Jennie. Jennie who has taken long leave from wirk to focus on her health and her family has decided that she will not be going back to work. Her reasons was that she wanted to focus on loving Taehyung and taking care of family aspects. Taehyung, on the other hand, has known his wife for years. He know how passionate she is toward desgin. Taehyung, a COO, and a businessman has decided to launch a project, which is the cafe and bakery shop in Jeju, He has been contacting his parents so that they can help him look for a good place; his parents knew about the plan and are very supportive of Taehyung. They even prepare a resting house for their son and his wife so that they can comfortly rest during vacation. 

 

Day 1: Jisoo's Birthday

The group of friends arrived at Jeju Airport. They rented two cars and off, their triped start. Car one with Jen, Jisoo, Taehyung and Jin. and Car two, Lisa Jungkook, Jim and Rose. Obviously in car 1, Taehyung is drving, and Jin on the right side of his hand, the wives behind. BUT in car number two, Lisa is taking control of the wheel. 

Lisa has always been very independent and is also a brilliant businesswoman, she own several sport cars and amazing amount of asset, may be not much in Jeju but pretty much everywhere else. Lisa is very well known among the squad as a great driver who has drven every where. As a businesswoman, she travels a lot and it require her to drive alone most of the time. 

As soon as Taehyung and Lisa started to hits the road, Jin burst out laughing as soon as he sees Lisa at the driver's seat. 

"Will Jungkook ever get to drive later when they get married?" Jin laughs and said so, 

Jen and Jisoo shake their heads and laugh along witn Jin. Taehyung who is stepping on the gear head to head with Lisa right now,

"oooh, she is good." Taehyung said, 

On the same road, the both car are head to head racing with one another, until later, Taehyung step on the brake and slow down his speed. Taehyung lets Lisa go ahead because inside of his car, Jisoo is a pregnant woman. Taehyung lean his head out and smiles at Lisa letting her know that she can go ahead and that it was a good race. All the friends had fun together. 

Arrving at the Taehyung's parents place: 

Taehyung's came out to welcome them. As soon as she came out, taehyung's mom hugs Jennie warmly, she has not seen Jennie eversince the tragedy happened. His mom than hugs Jisoo as she congratulate her on her good news. She asked Jisoo about the trip and overall travel experience as a soon to-be mother to which, Jisoo jokingly replied framing Taehyung for driving so fast earlier that she was so scared. LOL Taehyung then had a weird expression on as everyone laughs and his mother than knock him on his head punishing Taehyung for driving fast. Taehyung's mom then hug everyone else, she greet them with loves. Right them, Taehyung's dad came out later, as soon as he came out, he reached out to hugs all the girls gently one by one showing how happy he is having them at his place. Taehyung's dad did not hug the man which he joke that the boys are too old for him to hug now. Jimin and Jungkook then jokingly act out. They act like they were babies and lean in toward Taehyung's father to hug him. They made everyone laugh. 

► Taehyung's parents are very close to each of them. They have had trips to Jeju visiting them once or twice every year. Taehyung's parents has treat everyone of them like their own children. The reasons why they are all very close to Taehyuns parent are because: 

► Jungkook's parents are living in LA, they are living abroad and has their own busienss and asset outside leaving . Jungkook has been living depend on himself and all until he met, Lalisa. After dating each other for some times, they both move in and share an apartment together. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter