열셋: 기적

Our Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
열셋: 기적 Chapter 13: Miracles

 

 

****

In the morning`~

 

Jennie woke up feeling sick. She was very sure it was somehow that familiar feeling when she was having her first baby. However, not focusing much on it, she thought it was because of her tight schedule. Jennie woke up, rushed to the bathroom. She started her day like she normally did. After her shower, she came back to her bedroom to find her loving husband sleeping soundly.

Taehyung was up until late morning since he has some data to catch up with. Jennie leans in to give her husband a peck on his forehead,

"Hubby,~~" jennie softly calls.

Taehyung's lips curve, though his eyes are still closing tight. "hmm?"

"I have to go to work now, there are lists of clients I have to meet today. Have a safe flight to Seoul alright? " She gives smuches to Taehyung on his cheeks a few times before she continue, "See you in the evening. "

Taehyung finally open his eyes slightly, reaching his arms wide tight around Jennie's small body "Man, I wish the night time is longer than the day time. I am going to miss you really bad." He kisses her forehead.

"We will have our special night together tonight after the list of today is checked" she whispers and she ran her index finger caressing along his lower lips causing Taehyung to smiles even wider.

"Happy Anniversary." Taehyung whispers as his lips pressed onto hers. His tongue spread through her lips, it caress around her gums, tightly barely stopping. Them French Kiss. Taehyung's French Kiss never failed to get Jennie excited. Jennie return the kisses and finally after a moment, they break apart.

"I can't believe it has been a year since you became my husband." Jennie said softly, her hand caressing his nape.

Taehyung looks into her eyes, "I can't believe it has been eleven years since I fell in love with the mighty Jennie." His words got Jennie blushing all over and his palms start to caress her back, her torso and moving down along her body. Jennie blushed even more. However, she sit up and she pulls her husband up,

''Stop your hands, we got to go to complete our lists baby boo'' she pecks his cheeks again before she stand up and pull Taehyung along with her.

"Bath well hubby, i got your clothes prepared in our closet on the right side, have a safe flight and come back home find me tonight." Jennie teased and she pushed Taehyung straight into the bathroom.

Jennie chuckles and waves to her husband as she quickly grab her bag and her car keys.

Taehyung standing in from the bathroom, half , he mouth to his wife "I love you, see you tonight"

Jennie and Taehyung then went on their separate ways to work.

 

#####

Taehyung and Jin

 

Taehyung and Jin finally meet at the airport. They sit down at the waiting area.

Jin look at Taehyung. ''You seem to be abnormal today. What is it? Share the good things with me'' he handed Taehyung a cup of coffee as they are waiting for their flights.

Taehyung smiles, very manly ''It has been 365 days since our wedding day, hyung. It seems like it was yesterday. A lot has happened and I just thought that it is very amazing that we went through a lot of things together in the past months.''

Jin look at the happy Taehyung talking about his married life. To Jin, he feels very proud of Taehyung who is doing an amazing job as the head of a family.

''I know right? I felt that way at first too. Don't you prepare anything for your wife? It has been a tough first year.'' he asks,

Taehyung looked at Jin, "I am supposed to but Jennie and I lately has been very busy. Those small events and occassion never beat the fact that we just want to see each other at the end of a tiring day. " Taehyung smiles, ''I am so glad I am married to such a very casual woman''

Jin pats Taehyung's shoulders "No matter how casual they are, they love chocolate and flowers." he intentionally give hint to Taehyung.

 

#####

Jeju, Jennie at work

 

The feeling of nauseous started to kick in when Jennie reached her office. She ran to the bathroom and throw up a few times. As she walked out the bathroom, Rose and Lisa was at the sofa of her office. Rose was on her book, she seems to be very into a new book lately. Lisa on the other hand was on her phone but as soon as their eyes stare to Jennie, they scream in unison, "OMG ARE YOU OKAY?"

Rose and Lisa dropped down whatever they are doing and ran toward Jennie who is pale white. She looks very sick.

"What is wrong? let's go to the hospital" Lisa's voice was again very serious.

Jennie shakes her head.

"I think- " she hesitates.

Rose asked and her eyes look directly into Jen's eyes "what ?"

"Can you go grab me a pregnancy test?" Jennie asks,

Rose and Lisa's mouth drops. Lisa goes through her bag and there was a new test

Rose , "What the hell? why do you carry it with you?"

Lisa shrugs. ''We often have it, so I am being careful. ...'' she seems to be shy as she mention about her love life with Jungkook.

Rose grabbed the test and she handed it to Jennie, "Before you take it, I want you to know this. Do not let yourself down if it is negative but if it is positive, promise me you will drop whatever on the lists today and we will go straight to the hospital"

Jennie looks at Rose with a weird expression on

Rose continue "I cannot stand you hurting yourself. More than that, I cannot stand you focusing too much on work and totally forget about your health you know?"

"I know i should not mention this but if this is positive, you know Taehyung deserve the best out of this news right? and you know this is your opportunity to give strength to the hard-working Taehyung right?"

Lisa jumps in, "Right, Jungkook just mentioned something to me. He said, he really think Taehyung go through a lot. With the boys, he always mention about having kids, and cannot wait to have them jump on his bed in the morning to wake him up to work. He cannot wait for them to cry asking him to buy things for them. He cannot wait to have little ones that take after you, your smart brain, your beauty and your perfect body. Jungkook was so into what he was telling me that I realize, I should tell you about it so you know you can talk to him and ask him is he really coping well with everything?''

Jennie eyes, filled with tears as she listen to her both friends telling her about it. Most importantly, they are protecting her and her husband. They are truly family together. She tooked the test from the Rose's hand and smile, "I am ready to take the test. Whatever the result is, I am so glad you two came here today. I wish Jisoo unnie was here too."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter