열하나: 제주도 여행 03 - 결혼 제안 ~~ Jeju Trip Day 3-

Our Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
열하나: 제주도 여행 03 - 결혼 제안 ~~ Jeju Trip Day 3- A marriage proposal ~~

 

 

4 AM~~

Waking up in the morning inside her husband's long arms embracing around her, Jennie slowly open her eyes as her lips nibble on Taehyung's nose. 

'hubby, wake up' she whispers. 

Taehyung is still deep asleep. They were partying until late last night. 

Jennie's lips still nibble along his tall standing nose, then downward toward his upper lips. 

She whispers "hubby~~ Tae Tae ah~~ "

Taehyung lips form into a smile and his eyes slowly open, 

"Good morning Princess, " he barely replies, and his eyes slowly close back. 

Jennie chuckles looking at her cute husband. She slide her hands around his half body and wrapped tight around his torse, under their blanket. 

"I guess someone is not up for sun rise at the beach'' She said, 

Taehyung lips place onto her head, he kisses her a few times, "5 minutes more please baby." he begged. 

Jennie started to dig her nails slowly into his back and Taehyung know exactly what that means, 

"uhhh- I am up princess. Please no." He knows she will dig her nails in deeper and deeper giving him tense to wake up. 

Jennie stop her nails digging and started to tickles him. The two laugh and mess around for few minutes before they finally got up, wash their face. 

Taehyung with only his over knees pants, and Jennie with crop top and shorts, the husband and wife headed off to the beach. 

Taehyung and Jennie, hold their hands tight together, and walk along the beach. it was still pretty dark. They lay the cloth they brought a long at the beach and sit down on it together.

"Jennie~~" Taehyung look at his wife. 

"Aiya~~ it reminds me of how we first got to know each other. You called me that, everytimes, it has never fail to makle my heart flutter" she smiles, 

''Yes husband, '' she continues, 

"I love you" Taehyung said out of the blue. Everytime he said that, Jennie always ended up stunned for a few seconds. She can never get used to the fact that her husband is now being more and more expressive toward her. 

Jennie's lips form into a cute, peachy smile, "Of course, I love you too"

Taehyung's long arms, reach out to his wife, he wrapped his hand toward her waist and pull her sit closer to him 'I know I must have not said this a lot, but you arethe best thing that has ever happened to me. With you, just you, and us being together, I can accomplish everything.' He started his cheesy lines early in the morning. 

Jennie lips, pecks onto his nose again, "eiiik, how much I love this man."

Taehyung raise an eyebrow "You know baby, sometimes I think you only marry me because of your obession with kissing my nose" he teases her 

"No hubby - no, why would I do that" Jennie's lips pout and she started to protested. Taehyung loves it when she cutely protest. he knows his way of getting her into that mood. 

Taehyung smiles like an idiot falling in love all over again at cute Jennie. His lips pressed onto hers within that few seconds and they shared long french kiss together. 

"it worked everytime I tried to tease you" Taehyung whispers before he bit onto Jennie's lips, soft and gentle again.

The husband and wife are enjoying their romantic morning date, as they kisses, the sun started to rise in between, the shadow of the husband and wife lays between the red rising sunshine. They broke the kiss and turn their head side ways watching the sun rise up together. Taehyung's hands still wrapped tight along Jennie's waist, while Jennie's hands, wrap around her husband neck.

 

***

7:30 AM~~

Back to their house, Jennie and Taehyung are still hands in hands as they walked back into their house. 

As soon as they walk it, Jennie heard the sound of woman vomitting in the bathroom. She sighs. "Oh no." she lets go of her husband's hand and ran over to the bathroom. Jisoo was leaning inside the bowl of the toilet. Taehyung headed to the man's room. he went in looking for Jin.

"are you okay unnie?'' she rubs Jisoo's back with concern. Jisoo just shake her heads, right before she about to answer Jennie, she vomits again. 

Taehyung headed in the man's room and he woke Jin's up. Jin is still sober from last night and also his head felt as heavy as ever, he rushes out without his shirt. 

Jin headed into the bathroom and Jennie came back out, she headed to the kitchen. Jennie and Taehyung quickly made some hot tea and some drinks for Jisoo. 

Jisoo looks as tired as ever, the baby inside her belly is draining out her energy. They were suppose to headed out the next day but with Jisoo's state, it almost seem impossible. 

Jisoo drank the hot drinks that were made for her and she did not say much. What she needed most was rest. 

Taehyung then headed to shower, Jennie made sure to tucked Jisoo in before she headed back to the kitchen and made some hangover soup for Jin. 

''Thank you, Jen'' Jin said, 

"My pleasure oppa'' She looks at Jin's worries expression. "It is normal oppa, sometimes vomitting might get very bad, it is only the start."

Jin 'I am starting to feel like it is all my fault. She has been going through so much in the last few weeks. Just look at her state'

Jennie turned around and wash the leftover dishes from last night "aiyee, oppa, you are about to be a father, how can you act like you are about to give up already. " she chuckles

Jin just sighs  and Jennie then turn back to him 

"Oppa, " she looks at him with sincere eyes, "if it were to be me who is pregnant, I would be very happy. Happy to accept these vomitting, those cramps, those back pains and sleepiness. I would not say that it does not hurt, or it does not disturb me. But it would be the joy of becoming a mother.  If Tae were to tell me that he feel like it is his fualt that I get pregnant, that I have to go through all of those symtoms. I would be very sad, very upset at his words. Every mother out there delightly went through 36-37 weeks, knowing it is all worth it. So if Jisoo unnie were to find out that you worried like this, she would not be very happy."

Jin smiles a bit, and as the two were talking, Taehyung got out of the shower quietly, he stood and has a towel rubbing his hair. He stood at the hallway quietly listen to Jennie. Jennie is not a very expressive person, Taehyung is currently witnessing a side he rarely sees, or at least Jennie has never shown to him. He stood there leaning to the wall, 

Jin "hmm.. why?"

Jennie "eh, what do you mean why. It is our blood, it is our child. Why would it be his fault, I was willing to let him into my life, and we have plans for babies, we want kids, we want little version of us running around our apartment. And suddenly he just blame everything to himself, that it is his fault. It makes no sense.  So relax oppa, everything will be okay."

Jin smiles and his face lighten up to Jennie's words, "You and Tae, both really need a good talk. You seem to have many misunderstanding about each other " jin's comment refer to what Tae has told him back when they were painting. 

Jennie looks at him with concerns, "What do you mean oppa?"

Jin smiles, "Find a good time to talk to each other." Right then, before Jin and Jennie get further deep into the topic, Taehyung intentionally walk to the kitchen and cut off thier conversation. he joined Jin and enjoy breakfast together. Jennie then headed in and shower instead. Taehyung and Jin let the girls know that they have to meet Jimin, Rose, Jungkook and Lisa at a place later on for some activities together.

***

1:30 PM

On the other hands, Jimin and Rose , Jungkook and Lisa are at the new place finishing the last touch over the big suprise for Jennie and Jisoo. 

Jungkook started his doodling, while Lisa start some paintings, 

Jimin had found out why Rose was tearing up last night and he was shocked. He was taken back to learn that Taehyun is going through such a hard time. 

Jimin and Rose mixed some paints and spray paint. they started to design the ground around the building. There were letters such 

T & J and J & J . There were letters like J-rose, and even LisKook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter