열둘 - 수박 - Watermelon

Our Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

열둘 - 수박

Chapter 12 - Watermelon

 

Their Jeju Trip is finally over. Everyone resume back to their original positions. 

Lisa and Jungkook are busy with the plans for their wedding that is coming close. 

Jin, as always is busy as the new father-to-be. Jisoo is reacher the mature months of her pregnancy, there are things that she needed her husband to help her. 

Jimin and Rose are making their shifts from working toward business at the new building in Jeju island. Though Jimin still flew back and forth between Seoul and Jeju, he never missed to get back to Rose at the island at the end of the day. 

 

Things are going great for Taehyung and Jennie. Taehyung got promoted at his work place. He has bought the share of the company that he has been working for and is now the owner of the company. Taehyung has merged the Business and Design Departments into their new business family business in Jeju. Jin and Jisoo are both promoted to the head of the departments now. Taehyung has even plan to launch a new department of technovation in digitalization and gaming; he made the department especially for Jungkook and Jimin who are obsessed with video games. Things are proceeding as plans and seem to be going well. Jennie? 

His wife is starting off her designs, and she has now got back on her feet, use her skills to explore and expand in the world of design. Last week she was interviewd by so many reporters who are fond of her infamous designs and work. She has so far complete three designs representing different areas in Seoul and Gangnam. She rose to fame and is now like a celibrity. 

Through their busy lives, Taehyung and Jennie always made sure to get cozy and intimate at night. They seem to be as newly married couple. Works are no longer obstacles of their marriage anymore. Although sometimes Taehyung had to be at their apartment in Seoul alone due to his tight working schedule as the CEO, Jennie would make an effort to fly from Jeju to her husband back. There are still some times that they missed each other because they cannot be together, they made sure to cringe their friends with video calls and sweet messages for each other. The mood is a lot brighter and they are happily supporting each other. With their friends like family surrounded them, Jennie and Taehyung are moving on from their lost happily. 

 

~~~In the afternoon, Jeju Island~~

 

Jennie is sitting on the sofa inside her design space, and there were several reporters sitting across her. It seems like she is having another interview session today. 

The reporter 'You rose to fame so fast, Miss Jennie. Is there any inspiration behind this sucess?'

Jennie smiles and hold back from laughter 'I am a Mrs. , actually.' she looked at the reporter with politenesss and eyesmiles correcting her title. 

The reporter 'oh my- I am so sorry. You are very young and I did not know. I am really sorry'

Jennie smiles and she shakes her head a bit 'No, we are good. Now you know at least' with her kind, smart witty, comments, the reporters laugh, and the everyone else laugh. 

Right at that moment, Taehyung walked quietly into the room. He flew over from Seoul secretly wanting to suprise his wife. He does not know she had the interview. Taehyung stood there, smiling like an idiot looking at his wife. He is a very proud husband. When some of the staffs recognized him, Taehyung signs them to shut their mouth, he stood quietly and look at his wife's interview session.

 

The reporter 'We now heard for the first time that you are married, your husband must be a part of an inspiration of your works. '

Jennie smiles and she nods 'it is true, he is the most important part of me, and through him, I am able to be where I am right now. To be honest, I was already at the cliff, ready to let go of all these works already. '

The reporter 'This is very sweet. Would you please let us know his name and his occupation?'

Jennie simply smiles, 'That would mean I am sharing what is mine to you' she laughs, and the reporter laughed as well. 

Jennie continued 'I do not want to reveal too much of my personal life but I can tell you that without him, I would not be where I am right now. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my loving husband for being there for me through all the tough times, hold my hands tight through all the difficulties we have been through together and most importantly for loving me unconditionally. Without him, I really do not know where I would be right now.' 

The reporter 'awwweee you are making us envy you a lot, Since we are taking up so much of your time already, We have one last question for you. For the younger generation out there who are persuing similar dream, do you have any advice for them?'

 

Jennie 'Since I am young, I am not sure if I am in the right position to be giving advice to anyone but I can tell you based on my experience. The most important key factor to success is Balance. Make sure you balance between work, and your personal life because if you fail to do so, you will be unhappy. If you are unhappy, you will not be able to work to your best potential. Unless you are happy from the inside to the outside that you are able to focus and work. The next one is skills. You need to practice to obtain skills. What are you going through right now in all those written exams are the fundemental needs to obtain skills. Please make sure to put what you wrote to practice, into actions by looking for interns or just try to design your own plan. If you keep these two things in your mind, you will be able to be sucessful.'

 

The reporter 'Woah, this is a very meaningful advice. We would like to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter