열다섯: 투쟁

Our Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
열다섯: 투쟁 Chapter 15: Struggles

Being pregnant haven't been easy. Jennie has been struggling with emotions control and unlike new mom who craves for things, Jennie on the other hand cannot really take in food. She has lost a few kilograms going through tough morning sickness. 

Today is finally the day that the girls are going out shopping. Jennie woke up feeling okay today, at least it is not one of the worst day. Lisa's car stopped right in front of whre Jen was standing, and Jisoo and Rose were already in the car. 

"Oooo, Good morning pretty mama, come on hop in. I am taking you to spend some money today." Jennie got into the car and they make their way to the shopping mall. 

"You look like you lose weight" Rose asks Jennie. 

"I could not eat at all. I crave things but once I got it, I vomit everything out."Jennie frowns. 

Jisoo laughs "I cannot help but worried about Taehyung. How is he doing?"

"The thing is - " Jennie starts sobbing all of a sudden "I feel bad for Taehyung." Tears drop from her eyes simultaneously bringing Lisa and Rose into shock. Their expression is priceless. They just don't understand why Jennie start crying

"Why- why are you crying.." she grab a few tissues and hand it over to Jennie at the back. Jisoo pats her shoulder. "Oh dear. I should not ask"..

"That is right, just cry."Jisoo proudly pats her cause she knows exactly what Jennie is going through.

"Heee T.T ~~ " Jennie started crying harder "He - He has to go through so much because of me. " T.T she starts bawling and the girls went silence. "I feel frustrated and just express it to him whenever  thing does not go my way" Jennie wipes her tears and finally calm down as Lisa got into the parking lot. 

"Okay okay, no more crying unnie" Lisa hypes everyone's up. "I am gonna get my nieces and nephews sneakers in rainbow colorssss" Lisa pulls out a black card from her bag "And tada~~~ Jungkook gave me his card. Look like we are having a lot of fun today."

Rosie jumps happily and claps seeing the card, "I am planning to make Jungkook cries" Jisoo and Jennie just laughs. They used to try to stop Lisa from her shopping spree but it was no used. So they just let her spend the money on their soon coming babies now. It is her money after all and Lalisa is filthy rich. 

''OMG OMG. Do you think this will look good on the twins? Jordan baby blue sneakers. They are so cute. I cannot. '' Lisa grab the smallest size and drop it into the box which was stopped by Jisoo. 

"Aigoo, get a bigger size. why would a new born baby wear it Lisa? " Jisoo quickly grab it and change it to a toddler size, "remember they will not wear shoes until they learn how to walk" -.- 

Rosie just laughs and she start browsing through shorts and pants, everything looks adorable to her and she start to lose it. Grabbing different colors and different size of clothes into a separted basket. Rosie too has lost it at the baby store despite being the most calculative one. From Dresses to shoes, to hats and socks, the basket is now full. 

The tired Jisoo and Jennie just find themselves good resting spot at this point. Jisoo sits down as she leaves out a deep sighs. 

"Oh my, this is getting tiring" she rubs her belly. Jennie in her early pregnant stage looks with admiration. 

"Unnie. how can you still look as if you are not pregnant at all when in reality you might pop anytime. "

"How is this looking not pregnant, she pat her watermelon-like belly, look at how big he has grown." Jisoo smiles. 

"I have been struggling too. I have had black spots all over my body, especially jointed area. It was definitely very hard at first but thinking about how a life is growing inside of me, I can bear anything" Jisoo smiles happily as she told Jennie about it."Encouraging words, reassurance, comforts and a lot of gifts from Jin was the main thing that helps me forget my image and just focus on becoming a mom." Jisoo grabs Jennie's hand and place it over Jennie's belly. 

"Your body is capable of amazing thing. Isn't it amazing how another life breath with you, eat and drink with you and probably listen to every conversation you have with your husband at night, your insecuries, your love languge. The only thing this new life cannot do is talking back, but they do kicks to respond. You will love it. You will lose your worries and careless about how your body change that your only focus is on the babies growing inside of you" With Jisoo's words of reassurance, Jennie again got touched, her eyes get teary and she caresses her growing belly. 

"Did you hear your dad call you every night?" Jennie asks as she caress her belly. "I am sure you did." 

"I am sure they hear V asking for permission at night too " Jisoo lighten the mood and Jennie laughs as she blushes. 

"Unnie ><" she scrunches her nose. "I actually have something to ask you later but not now, later when we get back home."

Rosie and Lisa came to them with bags hanging off their arms. "Let's go unnies, let's go get sundae" 

Off they go, "I want Choco Mint" >.< Rosie squirms in excitement. 

"I want the in season one, that has waffle and bananas on top."

"Okay okay, It is on Jungkook's everyone" Lisa took out the same black card. 

They sit down at the window view table, enjoying the view as they eat. 

Jennie, "So Lisa, how is the preparation for your wedding going? Anything you need me to help?"

Lisa chew on her jelly on the ice cream and she dropped the spoon, "Actually, we have not start planning yet"

Rosie seems to know what was going on but she keeps quiet. 

"Why not? what is going on? You don't look so well." Jisoo looks directly at Lisa and Lisa drops her gaze down. 

"I have been having second thoughts on the whole marriage thing. Actually, I don't know why I am feeling this way too. I love him, I do. And I am not interest in anyone else but I am still trying to figure myself out. I like where we are. I like that we are living together, having our space and doing our own thing. I dont wnt to be tied down to the bond of marriage. It feels like I will be responsible for two"

Knowing Lisa's personality, the girls choose to not say anything and listens. 

"I feel like we are rushing things. I know he made all those efforts, the building, the messages. Kookie is great. He loves me and always make sure to express that he loves me but there are times when I question his actions too. There are times when I want to ask him if he was just feeling the rush becaue he sees your marraige life and want to be in one. That is not how I would imagine marriage to be."

"what actions?" Jisoo asks. 

"There are times when he needed space when I am needy. There are times when his respond were cold and for no reason we got into arguments that are unforeseen. His tone when he speaks to me whenever he is not feeling good. I just accept them. "

"Have you ever try telling him?" Jennie asks, 

"I - .. No. I did not want to go to him and talk to him about it making it sounds like it is a big deal." Lisa frowns. 

"Lisa, he is your partner but he is also your friend. Your bestfriend. You have to discuss little things with him. A partner should not make you feel small discussing about literally anything with him. Things that you said are small things are now bothering you and they are becoming big things." Jisoo tap her fingers on the table signaling Lisa to lift her head up. 

"Go talk to him if you really want things to work. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter