네: 결혼은 생각보다 어렵다 ''Marriage is harder than I think'' {Updated}

Our Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

네: 결혼은 생각보다 어렵다

''Marriage is harder than I think'' {Updated}

 

Taehyung assume back into his position as COO. 

As soon as he got back in his position, meetings were in line waiting for him. 

Day to day work gets harder and harder as days passes by, 

Taehyung got home late for the whole week, and food made by Jennie were left on the table most of the time. 

Both Taehyung and Jennie are starting to feel the struggle of Marraige Life.

'' Of course no one is ever too busy to not talk to their love one "" but that was what people say, it was not what reality say at all. 

People get caught up with works, at times, they barely get 10 hours of sleep for the whole week. That is how busy a person can be. Let me make this clear, yes, people can be that busy but it is within the period of a week, or a two weeks. It is impossible for a person to ever be so busy over two weeks to a point where they have no time for their love one. 

Probably Taehyung is just busy right now, and Jennie is not as busy as he is making the both of them feels the struggle of longing for one another. This seqences make them feel like they have had it hard eversince they got married together. 

Coming back home just to find your wife actually sleep on the sofa waiting for you, Most of the nights, the tired Taehyung find his wife falling asleep while she was waiting for him ont he sofa. So he came in, and he would lift her to bed, Some days giving her small pecks over her head and tell her he misses her. 

In the morning, Jennie would be up early to go to work, She managed to cook for her husband and had to leave first all the time. 

The time conflict between schedules are making things worst between the two. 

Jennie as a designer, designs till late at night, at times do not even touch her phone, she spent her days focused on worked as well. No words were communicate between the husband and wife for the whole week everysince they started to go back to work. 

Then there goes, finally it is now Saturday, Taehyung finally got most of his urgert works done. He texted his wife

"tgiS, I thought i could not live on without talking to you this whole week. you must be still working, so I am not calling. Let's have dinner together later tonight. I will cook your favorite dinenr. *heart*"

Having recieved the message at work, Jennie was so happy, she was smiling like an idiot as she works to finish her undone job.

Having hope that he will finally be able to see his wife properly and enjoy the date night with her, Taehyung took off from work and went to the shopping mall below their apartment. He went to shop for ingredients to cook for his wife. He even prepared night candles and wine for the both of them to enjoy. But as he was waiting, the night gets deeper and deeper, Taehyung was worried because Jennie was not showing up. He called her so many times and still can't contact her. the 10th time he called, a co-worker of Jennie picked up, 

"Hello|?" she said, 

"Is this Jennie's phone?" Taehyung asked, 

"Öh, yes. Jennie has stepped out earlier and she forgot her phone. I do apology, it was ringing nonstop so I just pick it up " said the worker, 

"ah it is fine, I was just worried that she might be having other problems, thank you" putting down the phone, Taehyung just sighs.

He blows off the candles, grab bottles of beers and went outside to the balcony of their apartment. Taehyung just sit down and enjoy beers as he waited for Jen. 

Before Jennie finished her work, something came up. Her boss called her into the office and they were having a discussion. The discussion took over three hours and little did Jennie remembered that Taehyung was actually waiting for her. 

 

Finnally Jennie got home, the moment she got home, she went around looking inside the house. It was dark, Taehyung did not keep the light on. She looked in their bedroom, living room, study room and even check in the bathroom but did not find Taehyung. Jennie was feeling sad and upset at herself at the same time. She glanced at the dinning table and found the cold steak that were left there waiting for their date night, she found candles that has already been half gone. Jennie felt terrible at that instant and she was emotional. 

Jennie then calls out, "Tae ah~~ baby?" she walks around the house and finally outt o the balcony, she found Taehyung finishing over 10 bottles of beers. "oh no.." Jennie said and quickly headed out for Taehyung. 

The first thing she did was placing her palm onto his forehead and see if he is having a fever or not. As soon as Jennie's palm reach onto his forehead, Taehyung pulls her over and hugs her right by her waist. "Oh look, my busy wife is here." Jennie was shocked, she quickly hug tight onto his neck before she realized that she is now sitting over his laps. "BABY" she whined, ''my heart almost pop out'' she said, 

Taehyung just smiles and he looked at her, "Let it pop out, I will make sure I catch it."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter