열하나: 제주도 여행 02 - Jeju Trip Day 2-

Our Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

열하나: 제주도 여행 02

 Jeju Trip Day 2

 

TAEHYUNG- "I know she has been in pain and there is nothing much I can do for my wife."

 

A new morning came in, the girls are still fast asleep especially the soon to be mama, Jisoo is still sleeping soundly. Jungkook and Lisa are both very active. They woke up early and went out fishing on one of the fishing boat in the village. Jennie is still very tired from all the party last night and she is still sleeping. Rose and Jimin are still cuddling in tightly. 

On the other hand, Jin and Taehyung woke up really early, they meet together took one of the car and drove out somewhere. The boys manage to get back in before the rest of woke up. Jin and Taehyung are now sitting at the sofa and they are discussing about some plans when Jennie woke up, she had her hair up and in buns. Jennie looks gorgeous in the early morning. She rubs her eyes pouting her lips like baby and she walks toward her husband who is on the sofa. Jennie did not realize Jin was there because Jin had lay down and has blanket cover almost over his body trying to fall back asleep. 

The moment Jennie approach Taehyung, his smiles form widely at his cute wife. Taehyung definitely knows that Jennie must have not notice Jin was there. 

"Are you up lil bunny? How was sleep" Taehyung's hands reach out simultaneously toward Jennie who has her eyes barely open and pull her toward him into his embrace. Jennie is now leaning toward Taehyung like he is carrying a baby. She sits on his laps sideway and has her head on his chest. 

"I was worried that I woke up and you were not there. " jennie whines in her sleepiness. 

"Where did you go baby?" she rubs her eyes, and Taehyung laughs a bit. 

"Why did you even get worried baby? where would I go?" Taehyung said as his lips touch her head and kiss her rapidly a few times causing Jennie to chuckles. 

"I am still not used to waking up not having you around. When we argue you always left early, and It scares me to think that you would be mad again." Jennie whines again and her voices is just so cute. 

Jin was there laying as still as rock, he did not say a word intentioning not to suprise Jennie. And he was in a pretty awkward situation where keeping silent or pretending to sleep is the best solution. His eyes meet those eyes of Taehyung and he decide to close his eyes. Taehyung held in his embarassment and the fact that he and his wife are being lovey dovey right in front of his hyung eyes is just funny. 

Taehyung's palms cup onto Jennie small faces, and peachy cheeks. "Why are you so cute?. We will not fight again, I promise." Taehyung smiles widely at his wife. 

Jennie is now awake, at least she heard every sweet words from her husband flowing in to her ears cleary. Jennie's arm wrapped tight around Taehyung and she grins her wide teeth at his promise before she lean in toward him and kiss his lips. "What did I do to deserve you? " she leans in to kiss Taehyung's lips again as she says so. 

Taehyung is fulfill with joy, he smiles to his wife giving him kisses. "I don't know, but there is one thing I know for sure, I am so glad I caught you back then in high school. It could have been worse if I did not confess." He gave her kisses back but Taehyung did not pull back, his lips bite and pull gently onto Jennie's lips and they continue to talk. (eiiiikkkkk, i am writing this while smiling because I imagine this in my head LOL. I hope you guys can see this image) 

As the husband and wife being lovey dovey in the early morning, Jisoo woke up. With her small bum and hair dropping down she headed out toward the couple and she smiles at the lovely dovey sight before she walks closer and realize her husband is there. As soon as she sees the couple, she saw Jin right on the other side as well. Jisoo laughs and she immediately realize that her husband is probably hiding. 

Taehyung, as soon as he saws Jisoo walking toward him and Jennie, he looks at Jisoo with a very calm expression. However his ears were so red because he seems to be embarassed that his wife is actually sitting on his laps and they were kissing earlier. The husband and wife has never really shown out their physcial interaction toward each other or may be just a few kisses during events when they are forced to. 

Jisoo headed toward her husband at the sofa, and he sit at the end of the sofa patting onto her husband's leg. Jin then leans his hand out very slowly from the blanket causing Jisoo and Taehyung to burst out laughing at the same time. Jennie then realize Jin was there, her face is now all red.She is embarassed of course. 

Jisoo poke his husband's nose, "yah appa, what are you doing here? are you secretly listening to them being lovely dovey."

Jin finally push away his blanket and he got up to sit. He burst out laughing too and he looks at Taehyung and Jennie's red face "Are you fully awake now Jennie?" As soon as Jin asked, Jennie hides her face onto Taehyung''s shoulder out of embarassment causing Taehyung to put on a weird expression on his face. 

"uhhh, thank you hyung for being so considerate of us." Taehyung voice was shaking with a bit of  laughter in it. His hands pats onto his embarassed wife. 

Jin and Jisoo both laughed, Jin look at Taehyung "I mean, I have a wife too and she acts cute at times but not that cute. I felt like I have experient having a baby girl coming to whine about waking up in the morining without her dad in bed" Taehyung laughs and Jisoo was laughing so hard at Jin's typical dad joke. The both couples laughs and continue to tease on each other. 

A while later, Jungkook and Lisa have come back from fishing. They brought fishes and octopuses that they have caught in the sea back. Jungkook and Lisa were dress actively and look like professional divers. 

"Yah Jeon Jungkook, I see you got some muscles man." Jin looks at Jungkook's built and he teases him. 

"He really look good." Taehyung added. Jungkook is so used to his hyungs always teasing him already so he just did not response to it anymore. He even had a poker face as usual. Then he brought the fish and octopuses into the kitchen. 

Jennie looks at Lisa 's small and tight waist "I have known that lisa is very slim but now that you wear this suit, you look even more fit and very beautiful." 

"Khob-khun-na-kha" Lisa says thank you in Thai accent and with her cute voice. Lisa has always been cool with it. Whenever she is being tease by the brothers and sisters, she always say thanks and play it really cool. The hyungs and unnies are so done with Lisa and Jungkook. THey will never get the chance to tease them properly. 

All of the friends then eat a light breakfast together and the girls made some hotpot and stew out of the fish and octopuses. They had another lunch together before Jungkook and Jimin started to play game with each other again. Jisoo was having very bad vomitting because of her baby in tummy. Jennie and Lisa were looking after Jisoo. Rose was having some meeting that she had planned for work so she stepped out. 

Taehyung and Jin told the rest that they had a meeting in the noon with some of the business partners as well so Taehyung and Jin took one car and headed out. Taehyung and Jin went to a building which looks like it is almost done. They got down, and open the trunk of their car. They took out paintings and brushes. 

"Hyung. you sure we can finish this?" Taehyung asks with a worried expression on. 

"We gotta finish it. we do not have forever. When is Rose coming? what is taking her so long?" Jin replies as he star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter