Chapter 2

Regrets

The next day, Mingyu didn't go to their dining to eat with his father because he knows that it may lead to another fight, so he decided to let his father go to the company first. He's awake since 6am or rather he didn't got a chance to sleep because he was still thinking about his mother's request to him. A knock was heard in his room.

"Mingyu, its me. Can I come in?" Mingyu stood from his bed and opened the door, revealing his boyfriend in a suit. He went back to his bed and lay down. "So, your dad already left about two  hours ago. Are you sick?" Minghao sat on Mingyu's bed and caressed his hair.

"I just don't feel like going to the company today, I'm exhausted." Mingyu said and smiled a little to Minghao's.

"Okay, I need to go to the company." Minghao said kissing Mingyu's forehead.

"Can you not?"

"I need to."

"I called the office and told them you are sick, so stay here." Mingyu pulled Minghao on top of him and kissed his cheek. "I love you so much." Mingyu said before capturing Minghao's lips.

~

"Wonwoo, I will come." He heard his mom said and soon the door opened, his mom has a tray on her with food. "You need to eat."

"I'm not hungry mom."

"Baby, you need to eat. We'll go shopping after this." Wonwoo sat on his bed and took the fork before eating some beef. When he finished the beef on his mouth he lay down again, he heard his mom sighed and put the tray on his bed side table. He still doesn't know what are the reasons why his dad shouted at him, why did he cried. Maybe you think Wonwoo is a spoiled brat with no care for his father at all but he do really care for his dad, that's why he didn't sleep last night he was just thinking of accepting the offer and obey his parents, but first he really wants to know the reason why they should marry. He knows that it has nothing to do with the company, both company was doing good and there is no way that they need to marry each other to save the company. 


"Why mom? Why do I have to marry Mingyu?" He looked at his mom asking for answer, the woman sighed before kissing Wonwoo's forehead.

"Mingyu's parents was our bestfriends, the four of us was unseparable. We all study business in college that's why we are so closed to each other. Your dad loves Yerin so much."

"Mingyu's mom?" Wonwoo asked.

"Yes dear, they dated since we were freshmen. Me and Jung Jae has boyfriend and girlfriend that time, we support our friends of course. When we graduated your grandfather thought that your father should marry me since both our parents was close and you know the business matter." She paused for awhile then looked at Wonwoo again "I can't disobey my parents, same for your dad. We decided to break up with our partners and be together. She was your dad's first love so its not easy for him to break up with her, they know what will happen to them if they continued their relationship. Yerin broke up with your dad the day after our marriage, she said that she had to marry Jung Jae to save their company. They cried hold each other hand, they didn't go home that day and Jung Jae and I knows where they are because we know how much they loved each other. The day of our marriage, they were there she was smiling to us that if we didn't know her we would have thought that she's really happy that finally her bestfriend got married, but I know when she ran away to the reception and go to the garden she was crying her hearth out." She smiled at Wonwoo. "I ran after her and I was right she was crying there, I kept on saying sorry to her and you know me---" Wonwoo cutted her off. 

"You cried also because you was such a cry baby." Wonwoo said laughing a bit.

"Yeah, I cried too. But you know what she said to me? I look so pretty in my wedding dress, and she said that we should go to their marriage also. We decided to went back in the reception hall and she smiled joking around like her usual self and she said something that we laughed and agreed on, 'If ever we have kids I want them to marry each other.' Your father agreed, and also me and Jung Jae agreed." Wonwoo didn't know that he was crying right now.

"So you want us to be like yours? Even though we didn't knew each other?" 

"Look Wonwoo, your dad let you do what you want and this is the only one that he wants you to do for him. Do this for him not for me, your dad was sick he has a tumor on his brain. We can't tell if he will die or not after the surgery, this is his last wish for you Wonwoo." 

~

"I should go, your father was going home in fifthteen minutes." Minghao said kissing Mingyu's head while doing his button.

"I'll drive you home." Mingyu said wearing his pants and shirt. Minghao was about to get his phone when Mingyu pulled him closer to him. "You look so beautiful."

"Mingyu stop it~" Minghao said giggling. "You're making me blush again."

"I love you so much." Mingyu said before kissing Minghao, Mingyu was so weird for Minghao but he just go with the flow. Minutes of making out Mingyu slid his hands on Minghao's and give it a little squeez.

Minghao pulled away. "Okay, that's enough. I love you and I know you love me but please I need to walk tomorrow." Minghao said making them laugh. Mingyu took his car keys and they went out. The whole drive Mingyu was holding Minghao's hands and will smile time to time making him blush. He just can't accept the fact that he will leave this lovely man that so perfect and caring. He knows whatever his decision he will leave Minghao for Wonwoo because of his mom and their company. If he just knew that this will happen now, he should have marry Minghao earlier.

"I'll be late tomorrow, I have to fetch mom in the airport." Minghao said unbuckling his seat belt.

"You want me to come with you?" Mingyu asked.

"No, you missed a lot today you need to sign all the papers that's on your table tomorrow." Minghao said patting his cheeks. "I love you, Mingyu."

"I love you so much." Mingyu kissed Minghao again, he just can't help himself not to kiss the boy he loves. "You should go or we'll have in this car right now." Mingyu said making Minghao laughed.

"Fine, take care okay? Drive safely!" Minghao got out of the car and Mingyu drived to his friend's bar, he wanted to be wasted tonight, he wants to forget all the things that's hurting him. Mingyu parked his car and went inside the bar, he saw a lot of people dancing and drinking their heart out. He went straight to the bar counter and ordered something hard.

"Well, my dear Mingyu was here alone." When he heard the voice he turned around and saw his friends. "What's up dude?"

"Long time no see." 

"Yeah, long time no see to you two." Mingyu smirked and hugged his friend.

"So, what are you doing here alone? Where's your boyfriend?"

"At their house, he didn't know I went here so don't call him Junhui." Mingyu warned and drink another glass.

"Wow, you drink that? Men, are you broken or something?" Junhui asked once again.

"Nope, I'm just tired with everything I guess." Mingyu smiled a little and drink another. He looked at the dancing people inside the bar he spotted someone, he was dancing so freely like he doesn't have any problem at all.

"Babe, I need to pulled that bastard away from Wonwoo." Jisoo said and went to the crowd, he took Wonwoo's hand towards Junhui, Wonwoo is drunk already.

"Men you're wasted." Junhui said and helped  Wonwoo sat on the chair. "What's happening to you?" He added. Mingyu was just looking at Wonwoo, he thought that he was just the only one suffering in their position but looking at Wonwoo so drunk, good thing he just drink a few.

", I need more tequilla." Wonwoo said and smiled at his friend. "Please?" He pleaded kissing Junhui's cheek.

"Wonwoo you're drunk, I'll take you home." Junhui pulled him but Wonwoo restrain.

"Nope~ I want to drink more and I don't want to go home." Mingyu pour another in his glass and give it to Wonwoo earning a glare from his friends.

"What? He asked for some drink." Mingyu said, smirking.

"Well~ thank you mister." Wonwoo looked at him and smiled. "You're handsome, wanna have a one night stand with me?" He asked like it was nothing. Mingyu smiled and got another shot.

"Fudge, we really need him to go home." Jisoo and Junhui said at the same time.

"But I can't leave the bar." Junhui said.

"I really need to see Mika." Jisoo said.

"I would drive him home." Mingyu said. "I'm not that drunk and I know him don't worry." The two nodded and assist Wonwoo to Mingyu's car. Mingyu put a seat belt on Wonwoo and he drive towards his condo. He's not accepting Wonwoo's offer because he know's that he was drunk and he has a boyfriend. When they arrived at his unit, Mingyu carried Wonwoo towards his bed and lay him down.

~

Wonwoo woked up hearing his phone ring, he took it from the night stand and saw it was his dad. He put the phone on hi pillow and try to sleep more, but his phone kept ringing and ringing, Wonwoo picked up his phone annoyingly.

"What do you want?!" He hissed. 

"Where are you? I told you I need you in the company today!" His dad hissed back probably yelling at him on the phone.

"I'm in my room, give me a minute or so." He said holding his head.

"I'm in your room, Wonwoo. You're not here, stop playing around and get home now!" Wonwoo sat on the bed and looked around his eyes widen when he saw that he wasn't on his room. 

"Oh ." He hanged up and held his head, his head hurt in the sudden action. "How many drink did I drank?! !" He looked at himslef and he was wearing a over size tee and shorts. Did I got ed? But his bottom doesn't hurt. He stood up and saw his clothes in a hanger with sticky noted on it.

"I washed your clothes, you can wear it again and there's a clean underwear also. Don't worry I hadn't use that one. You can have it now, heat the food in the frigde and drink the medecine for your hungover". Wonwoo wear his clothes and took his phone and wallet before going out of the unit, he called a cab and went to his house, his mom and dad was not there maybe they're at their office. He took a shower and eat some food before going to the company. He didn't eat nor took a bath on the unit because he was scared that the owner of the unit might came and do something on him that's why he ran. While he was parking his car he can already heard his father yelling at him, so he ran at the elevator and went to his dad's office. 

"Dad." He called, his father wasn't doing anything aside from reading some email on his laptop.

"Your mother was worried about you." Wonwoo looked at his father, he's not yelling at him. "Here, give this to Mingyu and Jung Jae. Its a gift from us, tell him that."

"Okay." Wonwoo took the gift and didn't saw his father widen his eyes. Wonwoo just agreed that easily. He went back to his car and drove to the Kim's company, he hate doing it but he hasn't any choice. When he arrived at the company, he went to the receptionist smiling like he always does.

"Good morning sir, how may I help you?"

"I need to see mr. Kim Jung Jae."

"Do you have any appointment on him?"

"No, call him and tell that Jeon Wonwoo was here to see him." The girl nod and called the secrretary. Wonwoo looked around, the Kim's company was so beautiful it has painting every wall and it has a pleasant feeling. Their company was somewhat the same but for him it doesn't have a pleasant surrounding.

"Sir, you may go in, 21st floor."

"Thank you, ms. Lee." Wonwoo read her name pin. The girl blushed a bit, "I was gay, duh." Wonwoo though and went to the elevator, when he arrived at the floor it has a table with a girl and he smiled again.

"I'm looking for mr. Kim. I'm Jeon Wonwoo."

"This way sir." She lead Wonwoo to mr. Kim's office. 

"Wonwoo!" The man give him a warm hug. "How are you?"

"I'm fine sir, by the way its a gift from us." Wonwoo said handing him the gift.

"You came to personally give this? That's so sweet."

"My father give me no choice but to give that to you." Wonwoo thought and smiled. "Its nothing sir." He said.

"Don't call me sir, just call me dad." He laughed a bit and nod. "Is this for Mingyu?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Why don't you give it to him? He was at the his office upstairs, so you can also talk." Wonwoo just smiled and took Mingyu's gift. He leave the room with mr. Kim beside him talking to him, but he wasn't really listening. He was so scared to see Mingyu, last time they saw he shouted at his dad. But Jeon Wonwoo is Jeon Wonwoo, he will do everything for his dad. 

"Here, this is his office, I'll tell his secretary to give you some coffee." Wonwoo thanked him and smiled. He took a deep breath before knocking at the door, when he heard Mingyu said come in, he opened the door and saw Mingyu signing at some papers.

"Hi, Mingyu." He said smiling, Mingyu looked at him but looked at his papers again.

"What are you doing here?" Mingyu asked like he doesn't want Wonwoo to be there.

"My parents want to give you this." He put the box on Mingyu's table. 

"Say thank you for me." Mingyu said and took a glance on Wonwoo, who was still standing. "You need anything?"

"What do I have to do to make you say yes and marry me?" Wonwoo blurted out and looked at Mingyu intently. Mingyu stood up and walked towards Wonwoo and stare at him. "I didn't know he is this tall." Wonwoo said to himself.

"How desperate are you to make me say yes?" Wonwoo was a bit hurt on Mingyu's questioned but he put a strong face and touched Mingyu's cheek.

"You want me to show you?" Wonwoo smirked and looked at Mingyu, he was just looking at Wonwoo's eyes. Wonwoo tiptoed and kissed Mingyu on the lips, he moved his lips but Mingyu's lips was still, but he was tempted to kissed Wonwoo back, "He has a soft lips and he smell so good." Wonwoo Mingyu's lips and touched Mingyu's chest that act makes Mingyu moved his lips and Wonwoo's tounged. Wonwoo smirked and pushed Mingyu on the couch in his office, he sat on Mingyu's lap and put his hand on Mingyu's hair. They were so busy making out that they didn't heard the footsteps and someone came in, when they heard the glass shattering Mingyu looked up to see his boyfriend looking at him in wide eyes, a tear rolled in Minghao's cheek. Mingyu pushed Wonwoo and ran to Minghao.

"Babe, its not what you think it is, okay?" Mingyu said holding Minghao's hand.

"H-How could you?" Minghao asked and slap Mingyu, Wonwoo's eyes widen at the action. He didn't know Mingyu has a boyfriend and if he knew Mingyu had he wouldn't do that.

"Just listen to me first, okay?" Mingyu said holding Minghao's shoulder. "Look at me! God damn it!" Mingyu cursed making Minghao looked at him. "What you see is nothing okay? He's drunk and he was dad's nephew---"

"So, you're making out with your cousin? He's sitting on your lap? Do you think I'm stupid? Lie to me Mingyu, lie to me." Minghao removed Mingyu's hand and left the room. Mingyu cursed and throw his vase making Wonwoo jump.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know you have a boyfriend." Wonwoo said.

"Like hell you care." Mingyu said.

"What?"

"You didn't care if I have or not have a boyfriend, you will still jumped on me, you're a , this is not new to you." Mingyu looked at Wonwoo who walked towards him.

"You call me what?"

", a ---" Wonwoo slapped Mingyu hard.

"You just know my name but not my story, I'm doing this because I need to." Wonwoo turned around and walked at the door, he wiped his tears and went to  his car and cried his heart out, if only he knew that by kissing a man would make him a he wouldn't have kissed him. 

~

Mingyu went home a little relief, before he went home he went to Minghao to say sorry and explained that Wonwoo is just a cousin who are drunk and Minghao tried not to give in but eventually when Mingyu kissed him he accept the latter's apology and turned out into a love making. Mingyu saw his parents at the living room, they have visitor that's why there's a car in front of their house. He was about to go to his room when his mom called him. 

"Dear, come here for a second." Mingyu obeyed and saw it was the Jeon's including Wonwoo, he looked at Wonwoo and he was just looking at his lap.

"Good evening." Mingyu greeted with a smile. He sat in front of Wonwoo and looked at his parents.

"We were planning on your wedding to be private, just our family and theirs and a some of our friends. What do you think?" His mom asked and smiled at him.

"Yeah, it should be that way." Mingyu said smiling.

His mom looked at Wonwoo. "What about you Wonwoo?"

"T-That's fine I guess, its up to you if you want it to be grande or what." He finally looked up and smiled at Mingyu's mom. His face was swollen, his eyes was red and his nose also like he just finnished crying.

"What happened to your face? Did you cried?" Mingyu's dad asked.

"O-Oh, this." Wonwoo laugh a bit and it was a fake laugh. "I watched drama all day that is why my face's like this, I'm sorry." Wonwoo smiled apologetically.

"I thought Mingyu made you cried since you were with him earlier." Mingyu's dad said making Mingyu looked at Wonwoo, he was still smiling at his parents, Mingyu knew Wonwoo cried because of what he said to him.

"N-No, I actually leave immediately when I handed him the gift." Wonwoo was still smiling, he was about to say something when Wonwoo stood up. "Excuse me mr and mrs. Kim but I have to go."

"Where are you going dear?" Wonwoo's mom asked.

"Are you going to the bar again?" This time it was Wonwoo's dad.

"Maybe, you know, I will get some men to enjoy my last three months." Wonwoo winked making their parents laugh.

"I really like you Wonwoo." Mingyu's mom said.

"Oh, but you have husband now but I can be your mistress." He said making them laugh even more. "I really need to go. Bye fam!"

"Mingyu can drive you." Mingyu's dad said making his eyes widen.

"That, its okay mr. Kim, I can drive myself and besides its weird if I was having while Mingyu was watching us."

"Yeah, that's weird. Okay honey drive safely." Mingyu's mom said. This time Wonwoo kissed them good bye including Mingyu's parents. How can he joked like that in front of his parents? Mingyu thought. 

"Mom, I'm going to my room first."

"Sure dear." Mingyu stood up and walked to his room, but before he could step at the stairs he heard something that made him stop on his track.

"Wonwoo is very jolly." His mom said.

"Yeah, but he is easily hurt. Just say something bad to him and he will remember that for his whole life, and cry everytime he will remember it." Wonwoo's dad said.
 

 

___________________________________

 

 

A first two chapters, this ff has a slow-fast pacing please bare with it, and this is a very short story. Have fun reading! And please comment down below, tell me if you like or not. Thank you guys!